Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TSDelosa View Post
    only a few more shots left!
    thats sucks... sad day

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ike67 View Post
    You might impress the ladies if you aren't walking funny....
    Truth I guess haha.

Originally Posted by CyberCat View Post
    Hey there! I need the shots as well...awesome combo Great info!!!
    I agree.

There is a giveaway that involves you posting the link to your product and store review on Glyco Energy and NGN's ******** wall. You get a second entry after you also share the post to YOUR wall. This is only done upon completion of your log and after you have done your final review of the product in both the store and on this thread/Product Review section.

$150 is the giveaway.

Keep in mind that some of the best loggers will be selected to receive additional rewards for their dedication.

bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might impress the ladies if you aren't walking funny....
    yeah this is why I try to avoid the leg lifts hahaha

TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by laneanders View Post

There is a giveaway that involves you posting the link to your product and store review on Glyco Energy and NGN's ******** wall. You get a second entry after you also share the post to YOUR wall. This is only done upon completion of your log and after you have done your final review of the product in both the store and on this thread/Product Review section.

$150 is the giveaway.

Keep in mind that some of the best loggers will be selected to receive additional rewards for their dedication.
    Ill do this now after I finish typing up my last two logs

TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 32
    Back/ Bi's

2scoops powder, 1 blue shot

Taste: has not changed.

Mixability: no change there.

Strength 10/10: It took a little bit to get me amped up but I begin with a lot of lat stretching exercises anyways. about 15minutes into my workout I could really feel the extra boost. I started with t-bar rows, and I added an extra plate on the bar no problem compared to what I was doing the week previous. I absolutely destroyed back today. I finished with 8 sets of a lat pull down machine with 6plates to fatigue myself out completely. That took 1hr20minutes. Then I moved onto biceps. Normally I hate training biceps and have trouble keeping my attention completely focused on standing infront of a mirror and doing the same lifts as the other new gym goers. but I trained them for 45minutes straight.
    I could feel my energy levels start to go down about 1hr40minutes into my workout which is very impressive.

Focus 10/10: awesome focus. No complaints, spectacular stuff.

Pump 10/10: It was a great pump in my lats, rhoms, traps, and biceps today. lasted the whole workout.

Overall Performance 10/10: Overall fantastic day. Cant believe I had so much energy for so long today

Day 33
    Chest/ quads/ calfs split

This will be my last log :/
    Ran all out of shots...

Earlier this morning I could still feel my legs were a bit tired from training them hard AF on Tuesday, I almost thought about not hitting them at all today.

2scoops powder, 1 blue shot

Taste: has not changed.

Mixability: no change there.

Strength 9/10: Started with some Db presses and chest flys. I wasn't feeling overly strong with my presses. I went slightly lighter to get some better form. I trained my chest for 1hr before moving onto legs. I started legs with 2 different types of calf exercises. Then moved onto supersetting that with leg extensions. At first my sets with calfs were 75-100 reps then extensions 50reps. calfs slowly began to get tired and reps stayed around 50, but I decided to pile some weight on the extension machine and was setting a new PR for that with 12reps. Although I have never tried to set a Pr for weight on extensions, it was so easy and I needed more. My legs are clearly getting a lot stronger. Trained for a total of 2hrs today.

Focus 10/10: awesome focus. No complaints, spectacular stuff.

Pump 9/10: While training my chest I wasn't fully happy with the pump in there. Ill blame that on not being able to lift quite as heavy as normal today. I could see in the mirror I had triceps of peace and a good pump in the delts. I try to keep them out of my pressing movements as much as possible but they will still get some level of activation. The pump in my quads was insane today! felt freakishly huge!

Overall Performance 10/10: I almost gave it a 9 because of the lack of pump in my chest but it was mostly due to being a little sore and not pressing heavy enough weight I believe. The last few days I have felt extra strong. The pump in my legs, the extra strength, the focus, it all shows this is an awesome product!
    I highly recommend people to try it sometime, its definitely on the top of my list for pwo's to try.

mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000)
    im curious as to what a non sponsored log of this would be like..... going by the profile it doesnt look very impressive. especially a 10 of 10
    Lecheek Nutrition Lead Rep

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mattsac View Post
    im curious as to what a non sponsored log of this would be like..... going by the profile it doesnt look very impressive. especially a 10 of 10
    Hi mattsac,
    It has been brought to my attention that you have threatened to leave negative feedback on our sponsored logs as backlash. Although it is unfortunate that you were not chosen to be a sponsored logger, it would probably be beneficial for both parties in this situation if you spent your time and energy towards progressing in your own endeavors in life and not going out of your way to spread unnecessary negativity.

Good luck with everything.
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey TSDelosa,

Mattsac was an interested Logger who threatened to post negative comments on all our logs because he was not selected. He was not chosen because one of our Reps noticed he was inactive for two months on another company's log and unresponsive to his Reps. I explained the product is very expensive so the company had to be very careful who they sent product to...just want to make sure testers are using the product and sharing their results. It was nothing personal. I will notify owner of NGN and partners who are very close friends of BB.com's owner to be on look out as well as Forum Moderators so as to not have any misbehaving. Please do not allow a negative comment to diminish your positive energy...positivism is just as contagious as negativism and Glyco-Energy prefers to pass on a positive charge!!!! Wishing you simply the best Mattsac...keep moving and keep smiling

Originally Posted by mattsac View Post
    Last edited by CyberCat; 05-03-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    CyberCat
    New Account Development
    Glyco-energy - THE COMPLETE ENERGY BOOST...Fuel YOUR life!
    <<The only scientifically proven RTD shot that increases nitric oxide by 55%>>
    www.glyco-energy.com
    https://twitter.com/GlycoEnergy

CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Smilingual thoughts of the day...Reclaim your brain. Focus on what's right, not what's wrong. Develop an eye to magnify the good. Lose the critical spirit & redirect your energy into positive determimation. It's so hard when you have to and so easy when you want to. Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene. You're only here for a short visit so smile~don't hurry, don't worry :-)
    CyberCat
    New Account Development
    www.glyco-energy.com

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good log man. Did u make any noticeable gains since day1?
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    Good log man. Did u make any noticeable gains since day1?
    Hey ChosenBrah...noticed you tried to PM and my box was full. My apologies, made some room if you need something
    CyberCat
    New Account Development
    www.glyco-energy.com

CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be interested in your final opinion. I am on Day 9, just 2 days into the Red shots. I can tell a difference in some areas.
    This is my first supp. So will like to compare to someone like you who has taken lots.
    Keep up the good work.

My opinions on products are not biased. Unsponsored or sponsored, everything is my honest opinion.

I did notice strength gains. I feel that a product thy gives me more energy to train harder and something to give me a better pump and push those nutitents into my muscles will yield results, and it has done that.

I was somewhat excited to train shoulders today and go back to a mainstreem popular pwo and see how I felt. I will not mention any other brands as asked by the mods. But I had the energy, not for as long, and my shoulder pumps were less then what I could expect off of glyco-energy. Ill try a few more pwo's I have laying around but I really do think ill be purchasing some of the product in the near future.

Originally Posted by CoachVince View Post
    I'll be interested in your final opinion. I am on Day 9, just 2 days into the Red shots. I can tell a difference in some areas.
    This is my first supp. So will like to compare to someone like you who has taken lots.
    Keep up the good work.
    How are you liking the combo with the red shots? I enjoy it alot. It's a more consistent energy with no crash that can be associated with other pwo's.
    Use any energy drinks, coffee, etc. previously? If not I could assume it may be a big kick of a stim.

laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My opinions on products are not biased. Unsponsored or sponsored, everything is my honest opinion.

I did notice strength gains. I feel that a product thy gives me more energy to train harder and something to give me a better pump and push those nutitents into my muscles will yield results, and it has done that.

I was somewhat excited to train shoulders today and go back to a mainstreem popular pwo and see how I felt. I will not mention any other brands as asked by the mods. But I had the energy, not for as long, and my shoulder pumps were less then what I could expect off of glyco-energy. Ill try a few more pwo's I have laying around but I really do think ill be purchasing some of the product in the near future.
    I am glad you have enjoyed NGN's products and it would be great if you recommend them to friends and buy them yourself. I wouldn't rep for a company whose products I wouldn't use. The taste is amazing on the powder, the benefits of GPLC speak for themselves, and for an RTD these shots taste fantastic. I've had some pretty disgusting energy drinks from other companies in the past.

I believe everything in your log, because they mirror my own sentiments about these products. I've now been taking them for over 2 months and if I were to do a log the scores would have started off lower similar to yours, and then reached a pinnacle around the 4 week mark where they never go down from that point haha. It stays awesome at least as long as I've been taking them.

Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I am glad you have enjoyed NGN's products and it would be great if you recommend them to friends and buy them yourself. I wouldn't rep for a company whose products I wouldn't use. The taste is amazing on the powder, the benefits of GPLC speak for themselves, and for an RTD these shots taste fantastic. I've had some pretty disgusting energy drinks from other companies in the past.

I believe everything in your log, because they mirror my own sentiments about these products. I've now been taking them for over 2 months and if I were to do a log the scores would have started off lower similar to yours, and then reached a pinnacle around the 4 week mark where they never go down from that point haha. It stays awesome at least as long as I've been taking them.
    I can usually deal with a bad taste if its going to give me what I want with results. Its just a bonus the powder tastes awesome.

Using a few other pwo's now, I think Im going to take a few extra days off of stims. But my results with other manufactures after using glycol-energy are disappointing. Im glad I was able to use this product and Ill be using it again sometime in the future for sure.

allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm with you on the "bad taste" aspect, personally I don't care about the taste of a product as long as it gives me results or allows me to step up my intensity in the gym.

Loved your log and I have to agree with most entries, I'm a fan of NGN's products and definitely recommend them to all of my friends who lift
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    I'm with you on the "bad taste" aspect, personally I don't care about the taste of a product as long as it gives me results or allows me to step up my intensity in the gym.

Loved your log and I have to agree with most entries, I'm a fan of NGN's products and definitely recommend them to all of my friends who lift
    I have actually started to like the taste and I agree the important thing is the gains and mo in the gym and I have felt an increase in both areas

Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000) Looter is just really nice. (+1000)
    The taste grew on me over time but it's definitely not a dealbreaker in anyway. Taste is merely a means to an end
    Lakeshow

AP4 Crew

CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How are you liking the combo with the red shots? I enjoy it alot. It's a more consistent energy with no crash that can be associated with other pwo's.
    Use any energy drinks, coffee, etc. previously? If not I could assume it may be a big kick of a stim.
    I used to own/run a coffeeshop so overstimulated most days. But also ate a lot of fattening pastries, that is one of the reasons for 50# overweight.
    Now, just 2 cups caffeine in the morning, nothing after noon.
    So, the red shots I can tell a boost and I do agree there is no crash.

Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to own/run a coffeeshop so overstimulated most days. But also ate a lot of fattening pastries, that is one of the reasons for 50# overweight.
    I agree Glyco Energy gives a consistent boost that isn't jittery and no crashes

I agree Glyco Energy gives a consistent boost that isn't jittery and no crashes
    Nope. No crashes up in here. Glyco Energy doesn't play that game.

Thank you so very much TSDelosa for such a consistent log and posting to ******** page We appreciate your time and energy in logging!! May call on you again some day!!! I will keep you abreast of drawings once all Loggers finished! Have a gr8 day! Thanks again )))
    CyberCat
    New Account Development
    www.glyco-energy.com

Thank you so very much TSDelosa for such a consistent log and posting to ******** page We appreciate your time and energy in logging!! May call on you again some day!!! I will keep you abreast of drawings once all Loggers finished! Have a gr8 day! Thanks again )))
    Thank you for the opportunity! Without it I would not have discovered this. I've already suggested a few to try this, that were asking about other pwo's on this forum.
    You have a mighty fine product.

Thank you for the opportunity! Without it I would not have discovered this. I've already suggested a few to try this, that were asking about other pwo's on this forum.
    Sounds great. Word of mouth is the primary driver in the supplement industry. Spread the word.

Great log man! Loved the journey
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

Thanks TSDelosa for your kind words...nice to know you had favorable results!!! For your quick reference again our ******** page for your review once finished.... https://www.********.com/GlycoEnergy. Once you post to ******** wall, you will be entered in a $150 CASH drawing and once shared entered into another $150 drawing. Thanks again for an awesome job!!
    CyberCat
    New Account Development
    www.glyco-energy.com

Are you finished with log?
    CyberCat
    New Account Development
    www.glyco-energy.com

Are you finished with log?
    Yes ma'am