Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 23
    Calfs / Arms

2scoops powder, 1 blue shot

Made sure I got extra rest the night before with the help of some ZMA.

Taste: has not changed.

Mixability: no change there.

Strength 9/10: I could start feeling just a slight boost about 20minutes after taking the product. When I first started lifting weights I didn't feel any great extra boost of energy or extra focus like I would of had by that time with the red shots. After 10-15minutes of getting into it I started to feel better and also more focused. I trained for 1hr40minutes which was plenty of time to annihilate arms and calfs.

Focus 9/10: as mentioned above the focus didn't kick in right away but once it did I felt fantastic, and the focus lasted longer then my training sesh did.

Pump 9/10: Before the energy and focus kicked in I noticed I had an awesome pump. At first I wasn't sure if I was sore, it almost felt like lactic acid setting in my biceps after the 3rd set, but realized I achieved a pump equal to my mid workout very fast.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall so far ive realized the blue shots seem to take a little longer to help the energy and focus levels to set in compared to the red shots. So far the pump seems to be increased slightly. I cant quite say that the blue shots do give me more energy or not yet compared to the red. It will take a few more days of trial for me to get a good impression. The focus seems about the same.
    Today was a great day training. Afterward I got two meals in then did a 30min cardio sesh.
    Glyco-energy in the red and blue shots both have a good long lasting energy with no crash at all unlike other preworkouts.

bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great log... loving the detail of the evaluations

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TSDelosa View Post
    Day 23
    Calfs / Arms

Made sure I got extra rest the night before with the help of some ZMA.

Strength 9/10: I could start feeling just a slight boost about 20minutes after taking the product. When I first started lifting weights I didn't feel any great extra boost of energy or extra focus like I would of had by that time with the red shots. After 10-15minutes of getting into it I started to feel better and also more focused. I trained for 1hr40minutes which was plenty of time to annihilate arms and calfs.

Focus 9/10: as mentioned above the focus didn't kick in right away but once it did I felt fantastic, and the focus lasted longer then my training sesh did.

Pump 9/10: Before the energy and focus kicked in I noticed I had an awesome pump. At first I wasn't sure if I was sore, it almost felt like lactic acid setting in my biceps after the 3rd set, but realized I achieved a pump equal to my mid workout very fast.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall so far ive realized the blue shots seem to take a little longer to help the energy and focus levels to set in compared to the red shots. So far the pump seems to be increased slightly. I cant quite say that the blue shots do give me more energy or not yet compared to the red. It will take a few more days of trial for me to get a good impression. The focus seems about the same.
    Today was a great day training. Afterward I got two meals in then did a 30min cardio sesh.
    Glyco-energy in the red and blue shots both have a good long lasting energy with no crash at all unlike other preworkouts.
    I've noticed the focus lasts longer than the duration of my workouts as well. Pretty sweet in most cases.

bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bradlawson23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I've noticed the focus lasts longer than the duration of my workouts as well. Pretty sweet in most cases.
    I agree.. I have noticed this as well. It has helped me to be more productive at home after my workouts when I would usually just crash.

LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordIkon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keeping it true, to the point, and very detailed awesome log. You also got me very excited to start the shots.
    My Glyco-Energy log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153309511

CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good Morning TSDelosa! Love the consistency and detail with your log...awesome job!!! Thank you for updating with lots of info. Thanks JGiacca for answering inconsistency regarding shots and carbs. I refrigerated the shots and in my opinion better.
    CyberCat
    Next Generation Nutrition
    New Account Development
    Glyco-energy - THE COMPLETE ENERGY BOOST...Fuel YOUR life!
    <<The only scientifically proven RTD shot that increases nitric oxide by 55%>>
    www.glyco-energy.com
    https://twitter.com/GlycoEnergy

TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 24
    Chest/ Tri's

Strength 9/10: Took the combo 30minutes before I arrived at the gym. The usual after about 20minutes I started getting a little more focused and hyped up. I will post here that so far I have not felt the "jingles" feeling associated from other pwo's with large doses of beta alanine.
    I started with flat bench doing sets of 20reps lighter and switching to heavy sets of 8reps before moving to some heavy incline db presses. I killed chest, completely demolished it to the point of fatigue in 1hr30minutes. I felt a little tired once that was done, due to eating my usual preworkout meal 1hour earlier then normal, I could tell it was my body telling my mind its been 3hrs since I ate which is wayyy too long for me to go haha.
    I was fatigued over all but went right into hitting triceps for 40minutes after chest. then I felt completely accomplished.

Focus 10/10: great focus. One of the best qualities of this product! No energy crash leads to no focus crash for me. You never actually feel like crap after taking this.

Pump 9/10: Great pump in my chest, lasted the entire workout. when I was done with chest and feeling a little fatigued I did not think I could get a good pump in my triceps going. I was wrong. Warmed up with 3 lighter sets to get my elbows going and noticed they blew right up. I was surprised and thought lactic acid would be taking over and make it unable for me to do so.

Overall Performance 10/10: overall a perfect score. Its still hard to completely say that the blue shots are a lot more stronger then the reds due to the energy coming on gradually and not a that huge rush of energy that hits hard and leaves you feeling depressed after. Im going to say that they are just a little and not out of a placebo affect.

CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoachVince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Enjoyed reading your log and following along.
    I am just getting started with GlycoEnergy, DAY 3.
    Sounds like the SHOTS are when it really kicks in.
    Stay Strong!

Day 25
    Leg Day

Strength 9/10: I started off with some lighter stiff legg'd dead lifts and going into a couple shrugs. Then went to squats. I squatted until I could squat no more. Once I started dropping down the weight I was doing squats super setted with another leg exercise. I felt pretty good for 1.5hrs then my energy started to go down a little. I pushed it pretty hard. moved forward for another half hour for a total of 2hrs spent on legs today.

Focus 9/10: I could feel my energy come down a little at the 1.5hr mark so my focus dropped just a tad. overall focus was really good.

Pump 8/10: With the heavy compound exercises I didn't get a crazy pump. My calfs pump did seem increased more then usual.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall my legs are tired lol. I had a good day, went into my workout ready to move some heavy weight and came out of the gym looking like a newborn giraffe. I still had energy left to finish cooking food and do a few things around the house after.

Thanks people for following my log!

Im going to work a little later tomorrow afternoon. so tomorrow ill be getting up at 4am, getting a meal in, then training back and bi's. It will be a good test for glyco-energy to see how well it picks me up in the a.m

laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Day 25
    Leg Day

Strength 9/10: I started off with some lighter stiff legg'd dead lifts and going into a couple shrugs. Then went to squats. I squatted until I could squat no more. Once I started dropping down the weight I was doing squats super setted with another leg exercise. I felt pretty good for 1.5hrs then my energy started to go down a little. I pushed it pretty hard. moved forward for another half hour for a total of 2hrs spent on legs today.

Focus 9/10: I could feel my energy come down a little at the 1.5hr mark so my focus dropped just a tad. overall focus was really good.

Pump 8/10: With the heavy compound exercises I didn't get a crazy pump. My calfs pump did seem increased more then usual.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall my legs are tired lol. I had a good day, went into my workout ready to move some heavy weight and came out of the gym looking like a newborn giraffe. I still had energy left to finish cooking food and do a few things around the house after.
    Good update here man excited to see how you come back from a day of rest.

Day 25
    Leg Day

Great detail... enjoying the log

Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey if you mix your shot in with the powder and water it tastes great!

CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kind Reminder of Dosage Protocol - Instructions were in product shipment box
    Start LOG using 3 scoops 45 minutes prior to training first week.
    Day 8 reduce dose to 2 scoops and add the RED...run this for 18 days. (day 8-25)
    Lastly, finish out the LOG by continuing to use 2 scoops with the BLUE

This dosage will change with next group of Loggers...instructions are always included in product shipment for Loggers :-)
    CyberCat
    New Account Development
    www.glyco-energy.com

Day 26
    Back Bi's

As I stated in a few posts earlier today I was getting up early at 4am to train. I got 6.5hrs of sleep, woke up got 1 meal in: 6eggs, 1 shake (6g carbs), 1 banana. No coffee, no other caffeine or stim.

Strength 10/10: As im getting around all I have on my mind is "I want to take a nap after training". About 40minutes after taking I could feel the effects starting to kick in. I started stretching out with lat pull overs to get the blood flowing. Then moved to Tbar rows. I did a set with just 2 plates thinking I might not be completely feeling it and have the energy to go heavier. I was wrong, energy starting really kicking into high gear then. I went to 4plates and did 6sets with 8-12 quality reps before moving on. I felt pretty fantastic. I trained back for a total of 1hr 15minutes. the first 40minutes was really really fast paced with almost no rest periods. After back I hit biceps for another 40minutes. Once I switched to bi's my energy started to go down and the pace went down a little.

Focus 9/10: even feeling the energy levels start to deplete a little around 50minutes-1hr, my focus didn't really change. My tempo just adjusted to rest longer. I still had that iron on my mind.

Pump 7/10: I had a decent pump. But I have also had better using this product. My back felt pretty full, my biceps pump was a little less then my last arm day the previous Saturday.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall a 9/10 because it really did give me fantastic energy to start killing it in the gym early in the day when I almost didn't think I would be able to. not a perfect score today because the pump was slightly less then before. After I got a meal in, small little nap, then worked until 3am.

Day 27
    Chest/ quads/ calfs

Strength 7/10: I took it 30minutes before arriving. Felt pretty good. Energy didn't seem to last quite as long. I hit chest for 50minutes then switched to legs, when I switched to legs I wasn't quite feeling it as much. I continued on and trained for just shy of 2hrs today.

Focus 9/10: My focus on this product is almost always top notch! I feel like it is the powder that creates more of a focused feeling.

Pump 9/10: I had a great pump in my chest. My leg pump was less then desired but as I stated in the Strength comments my momentum slowed down and I believe that to be what mostly affected the leg pump to be lesser.

Overall Performance 8/10: I had a lot of people coming up to me today and asking questions then trying to talk to me. I try not to ignore people completely and be humble and answer things. I also tried to keep conversation minimal so I can stay focused. Overall strength seemed low and combined with people trying to distract me I didn't favor today as one of my best.

Day 26
    Back Bi's

As I stated in a few posts earlier today I was getting up early at 4am to train. I got 6.5hrs of sleep, woke up got 1 meal in: 6eggs, 1 shake (6g carbs), 1 banana. No coffee, no other caffeine or stim.

Strength 10/10: As im getting around all I have on my mind is "I want to take a nap after training". About 40minutes after taking I could feel the effects starting to kick in. I started stretching out with lat pull overs to get the blood flowing. Then moved to Tbar rows. I did a set with just 2 plates thinking I might not be completely feeling it and have the energy to go heavier. I was wrong, energy starting really kicking into high gear then. I went to 4plates and did 6sets with 8-12 quality reps before moving on. I felt pretty fantastic. I trained back for a total of 1hr 15minutes. the first 40minutes was really really fast paced with almost no rest periods. After back I hit biceps for another 40minutes. Once I switched to bi's my energy started to go down and the pace went down a little.

Focus 9/10: even feeling the energy levels start to deplete a little around 50minutes-1hr, my focus didn't really change. My tempo just adjusted to rest longer. I still had that iron on my mind.

Pump 7/10: I had a decent pump. But I have also had better using this product. My back felt pretty full, my biceps pump was a little less then my last arm day the previous Saturday.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall a 9/10 because it really did give me fantastic energy to start killing it in the gym early in the day when I almost didn't think I would be able to. not a perfect score today because the pump was slightly less then before. After I got a meal in, small little nap, then worked until 3am.
    Day 27
    Chest/ quads/ calfs

Strength 7/10: I took it 30minutes before arriving. Felt pretty good. Energy didn't seem to last quite as long. I hit chest for 50minutes then switched to legs, when I switched to legs I wasn't quite feeling it as much. I continued on and trained for just shy of 2hrs today.

Focus 9/10: My focus on this product is almost always top notch! I feel like it is the powder that creates more of a focused feeling.

Pump 9/10: I had a great pump in my chest. My leg pump was less then desired but as I stated in the Strength comments my momentum slowed down and I believe that to be what mostly affected the leg pump to be lesser.

Overall Performance 8/10: I had a lot of people coming up to me today and asking questions then trying to talk to me. I try not to ignore people completely and be humble and answer things. I also tried to keep conversation minimal so I can stay focused. Overall strength seemed low and combined with people trying to distract me I didn't favor today as one of my best.
    Some solid updates in here man. Thanks for the information.

Day 26
    Back Bi's

Respect... I could not train at 4 am. I would fall asleep in the gym haha

Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ike67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome consistency with your workouts!!

Day 28
    Shoulders

Strength 9/10: I wanted to try something new today. Was doing sets heavy with 5-8reps then going to the same exercise and was going to lighter weight doing sets of 20reps. I destroyed my shoulders in 1hr 20minutes doing that technique. I only did 3 sets of shoulder presses. I put a lot more focus on side/rear delts. I believe you can never be too wide and have too big of capped shoulders. The time while training I felt great. no drop of energy and right from the beginning I was going at it full force.

Focus 9/10: I can never say anything negative about the focus of this stuff. its awesome.

Pump 8/10: Mixing up a different technique didn't fully yield the pump I was after but demolished and fatigued them well. Today was a lesser then normal shoulder pump but still made gains. The product helped make a good pump, no doubt.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall very great day. I feel like I may sweat more on this product, I typically do turn a slight red while using a preworkout. Its tough to say cause I am also busting my ass in the gym. Today I was full of energy, never crashed. I went to work later in the afternoon and worked til pretty late. I did have a cup of coffee later, mostly due to convenience.

Day 29
    Arms/ calfs

Strength 9/10: I felt awesome today using this product. At first when I got to the gym I wasn't quite feeling it. During those moments I try to think in my head "theres someone else out there trying to crush it in the gym harder then me and I don't want anyone else to put more work in then I do myself." and also think about Phil, Jay, Kai, those guys that have been doing this for years and manage to train their ass off.
    After about 20minutes I started to get an insane pump, it was so crazy it just boosted my energy feeling it and went crazy. I trained for a total of 2hrs, which is a pretty long time to go on those body parts. I did a few hundred reps on the calf machine they had there. Today I never felt an energy drop.

Focus 10/10: great focus. perfect score. lasted the entire workout and more.

Pump 10/10: like I said before, took about 20minutes of a few heavy sets on bi's/tri's then I had a nasty pump. That alone helped me completely crush it in the gym.

Overall Performance 10/10: Today was perfect. I could not actually ask for a better training day. Glyco-energy gave me a great pump, focus, and energy through 2hrs of working out. After I went home and crushed a few meals then spent several hours working on and tuning cars (side job) until 1am.

arm and calf day... sounds like a fun day in the gym. how are the blue shots doing for you

Day 29
    Arms/ calfs

Strength 9/10: I felt awesome today using this product. At first when I got to the gym I wasn't quite feeling it. During those moments I try to think in my head "theres someone else out there trying to crush it in the gym harder then me and I don't want anyone else to put more work in then I do myself." and also think about Phil, Jay, Kai, those guys that have been doing this for years and manage to train their ass off.
    After about 20minutes I started to get an insane pump, it was so crazy it just boosted my energy feeling it and went crazy. I trained for a total of 2hrs, which is a pretty long time to go on those body parts. I did a few hundred reps on the calf machine they had there. Today I never felt an energy drop.

Focus 10/10: great focus. perfect score. lasted the entire workout and more.

Pump 10/10: like I said before, took about 20minutes of a few heavy sets on bi's/tri's then I had a nasty pump. That alone helped me completely crush it in the gym.

Overall Performance 10/10: Today was perfect. I could not actually ask for a better training day. Glyco-energy gave me a great pump, focus, and energy through 2hrs of working out. After I went home and crushed a few meals then spent several hours working on and tuning cars (side job) until 1am.
    Epic update is epic. I love those perfect training days. They happen a lot more frequently for me with Glyco-energy now.

Day 30
    Chest/ Tri's

Strength 8/10: I wanted to do another 4am training sesh so that I knew I wouldn't be rushed for time with work. I got 1 meal in, same meal as the last 4am sesh I had about a week ago. I tried a few new techniques with db presses I saw John Meadows talking about on his youtube channel. Overall I wasn't feeling very strong today. I did murder my chest for 1hr 20minutes straight, afterward I was feeling pretty sluggish. I wasn't quite feeling it but wanted to start to hit some triceps. I pushed through another 30minutes of a little tricep circuit. in total trained for 1hr50minutes today.

Focus 10/10: My focus was great. I stayed focused even with feeling my energy levels deplete a little.

Pump 9/10: I had a great pump in my chest, because I started to slow down and not hit it quite as hard with triceps I felt like the pump was not the best it could be. But.. I went from not having much energy to even do triceps to still getting a "ok" pump in them, I cant say too many other pwo's can do that especially when I am 1hr20minutes into my workout and battling lactic acid.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall it was a decent day on glycol-energy. Its a great pick me up. I don't necessarily prefer to train in the a.m like this but you gotta get it in when you can sometimes.

Day 31
    Leg Day

Strength 10/10: I got out of work a little early today. Decided to go to a commercial gym close to my work thinking it wouldn't be too busy instead of going back home and waiting an hour or so for my normal gym to open up.
    One of my sponsored BB'r friends mentioned to try pre exhausting, I started with 5x20 leg extensions to get a good pump in my quads. then moved to 5x8 squats, then did 100reps on the calf machine (I love the calf machine they have at this place). Now I moved to the leg press machine. I was going to focus on higher reps but my ego may have gotten the best of me (great thing today) seeing some hot ass brawd there. I ended up maxing the machine, there was only room for 18plates. So I went up to said "hott ass brawd" and asked her to sit on it for a couple more sets. She was in amazement of how much weight I could move on the press lol. After I took her off, a few plates off and did a few more drop sets. went to leg curls, more extensions and a few hundred more reps on calfs. total time spent was 2hrs.

Focus 10/10: Great focus. Was in the zone the whole time. even with 2 Mexican guys mirin the whole time because they were upset they were not the biggest guys there today. I never understood that. someone will always be bigger then you, so be humble and friendly.

Pump 10/10: I think I spotted a new vein in my calfs, let alone my quads were blown da eff up today! haha.

Overall Performance 10/10: Legit, today was not only one of the best training days ive had in a long time and one of the best leg days I have also had in awhile, plus I got some brawds number out of it. After training today I could not get off my mind how good of a session I had. Its got me even more motivated to kill it today. I was happy all day. Went to bed pretty early as I was beat after, ended up missing the new tosh.O (upsetting to me) lol.
    Its the day after that I am typing this right now, When I woke up my legs felt like a newborn giraffe. I had a little trouble walking to the bathroom this morning looking like a pinball in a machine bouncing all over the place. I knew I dun good.

Originally Posted by bradlawson23 View Post
    arm and calf day... sounds like a fun day in the gym. how are the blue shots doing for you
    Calfs are lacking to me and always will be, I want monsterous sized calfs.
    Arms I hit earlier in the week but after more major body parts so I give them a separate day to hit them with more energy. It helps for me because I hate being that guy infront of the mirror training bi's like most others are.
    Ive had great results on the blue shots, just a very slight increase in energy compared to the red imo. Both shots work great. The powder by itself just simply does not work at all for me.

only a few more shots left!

Day 30
    Chest/ Tri's

Strength 8/10: I wanted to do another 4am training sesh so that I knew I wouldn't be rushed for time with work. I got 1 meal in, same meal as the last 4am sesh I had about a week ago. I tried a few new techniques with db presses I saw John Meadows talking about on his youtube channel. Overall I wasn't feeling very strong today. I did murder my chest for 1hr 20minutes straight, afterward I was feeling pretty sluggish. I wasn't quite feeling it but wanted to start to hit some triceps. I pushed through another 30minutes of a little tricep circuit. in total trained for 1hr50minutes today.

Focus 10/10: My focus was great. I stayed focused even with feeling my energy levels deplete a little.

Pump 9/10: I had a great pump in my chest, because I started to slow down and not hit it quite as hard with triceps I felt like the pump was not the best it could be. But.. I went from not having much energy to even do triceps to still getting a "ok" pump in them, I cant say too many other pwo's can do that especially when I am 1hr20minutes into my workout and battling lactic acid.

Overall Performance 9/10: Overall it was a decent day on glycol-energy. Its a great pick me up. I don't necessarily prefer to train in the a.m like this but you gotta get it in when you can sometimes.
    Awesomesauce. Great workout GPLC powered with NGN it sounds like.

Day 31
    Leg Day

Strength 10/10: I got out of work a little early today. Decided to go to a commercial gym close to my work thinking it wouldn't be too busy instead of going back home and waiting an hour or so for my normal gym to open up.
    One of my sponsored BB'r friends mentioned to try pre exhausting, I started with 5x20 leg extensions to get a good pump in my quads. then moved to 5x8 squats, then did 100reps on the calf machine (I love the calf machine they have at this place). Now I moved to the leg press machine. I was going to focus on higher reps but my ego may have gotten the best of me (great thing today) seeing some hot ass brawd there. I ended up maxing the machine, there was only room for 18plates. So I went up to said "hott ass brawd" and asked her to sit on it for a couple more sets. She was in amazement of how much weight I could move on the press lol. After I took her off, a few plates off and did a few more drop sets. went to leg curls, more extensions and a few hundred more reps on calfs. total time spent was 2hrs.

Focus 10/10: Great focus. Was in the zone the whole time. even with 2 Mexican guys mirin the whole time because they were upset they were not the biggest guys there today. I never understood that. someone will always be bigger then you, so be humble and friendly.

Pump 10/10: I think I spotted a new vein in my calfs, let alone my quads were blown da eff up today! haha.

Overall Performance 10/10: Legit, today was not only one of the best training days ive had in a long time and one of the best leg days I have also had in awhile, plus I got some brawds number out of it. After training today I could not get off my mind how good of a session I had. Its got me even more motivated to kill it today. I was happy all day. Went to bed pretty early as I was beat after, ended up missing the new tosh.O (upsetting to me) lol.
    Its the day after that I am typing this right now, When I woke up my legs felt like a newborn giraffe. I had a little trouble walking to the bathroom this morning looking like a pinball in a machine bouncing all over the place. I knew I dun good.
    Awesome, leg press is a really good way to impress the ladies if you can move that much weight.

Calfs are lacking to me and always will be, I want monsterous sized calfs.
    Arms I hit earlier in the week but after more major body parts so I give them a separate day to hit them with more energy. It helps for me because I hate being that guy infront of the mirror training bi's like most others are.
    Ive had great results on the blue shots, just a very slight increase in energy compared to the red imo. Both shots work great. The powder by itself just simply does not work at all for me.
    The powder is meant to saturate your body with GPLC, while the shots have a combination of other ingredients to enhance the effects of the GPLC once it is fully in your system. Its a symbiotic relationship, I would be willing to be that had you started the shots and never used the powder you would have less of a positive reaction because you would have lower availability of GPLC. It all works together well with these products.

only a few more shots left!
    Bummer, in for the remainder.

Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Awesomesauce. Great workout GPLC powered with NGN it sounds like.

Awesome, leg press is a really good way to impress the ladies if you can move that much weight.

The powder is meant to saturate your body with GPLC, while the shots have a combination of other ingredients to enhance the effects of the GPLC once it is fully in your system. Its a symbiotic relationship, I would be willing to be that had you started the shots and never used the powder you would have less of a positive reaction because you would have lower availability of GPLC. It all works together well with these products.

Bummer, in for the remainder.
    You might impress the ladies if you aren't walking funny....

Hey there! I need the shots as well...awesome combo Great info!!!
    CyberCat
    New Account Development
    www.glyco-energy.com