Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ghettocandyman View Post
    yes
    talking about your money and how great you are is 10/10

this is why hip hop is dead
    Cars, money, girls and the clothes
    Aww man, you sold your soul
    Naww man, mad people was frontin'
    Aww man, made something from nothing
    Picture working so hard, and you can't cut through
    That can mess up your whole life, like an uncle that touched you
    What has the world come to, I'm from the 312
    Where cops don't come through and dreams don't come true
    Like there the god go in his Murcielago
    From working McDonalds, barely paying the car note
    He even got enough to get his mama a condo
    Then they ran up and shot him right in front of his mom
    40 killings in a weekend, 40 killings in a week
    Man the summer too hot you can feel it in the street
    I'm gonna make it brahs.

i'm golfing in my avatar darknessmanX's Avatar
    darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Foze View Post
    You do realize a lot of that is due Eminem being white?
    i only mentioned race in my original explanation.

you do realize kanye has never done anything half as revolutionary to music as Eminem did with TSSLP, right? you asked for my reason and i gave you a damn good one. kanye has put out some good albums but none of them even rival the impact of the slim shady LP.

Registered User stevenmurray198's Avatar
    stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back in my day, rappers used to almost die from gunshots
    ☆☆☆Misc Dad Crew☆☆☆

ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Maggot9 View Post
    eminem used to be good, he sucks now. Kanye has been a lot more consistent with his rapping over the years.
    lol @ anyone who thinks kanye is good at anything besides producing

kanye is an average rapper
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

I rep back all manlets (thank you based natypes)

LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by darknessmanX View Post
    because it was a revolutionary album that turned millions of heads and turned an entire culture of people onto hiphop when they otherwise wouldn't have been, and it was all done by a white person at a time in hiphop when white rappers were still considered novel (at best).

no kanye album has ever done anything like that.
    you do realize 808's pretty much changed the sound of modern hip hop....and 808's is one of Kanye's worst albums (still good tho).

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)

you do realize kanye has never done anything half as revolutionary to music as Eminem did with TSSLP, right? you asked for my reason and i gave you a damn good one. kanye has put out some good albums but none of them even rival the impact of the slim shady LP.
    Yeah I get you. But how revolutionary was the album purely from music perspective? Take away his colour, was his rapping style or subject matter completely different to any heard before?

Has Eminem actually made rappers after him create music similar to his? I think effectively what he's done is made up and coming white rappers try to not emulate him in fear of being labelled the 'new Eminem'.

EDIT: Hopsin is definitely one.
    www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UrbanelyLegit View Post
    What happened to old kanye dude is going bat sht crazy, calling out others that are doing better than him or his friends. He is set for life yet to keep talking sht smh. I would like to see him lose all his money to shut him up for a good minute. On another note what's up with lupe calling out president Obama, and pharrell who is behind the scenes and look like he never ages.
    for real, what kinda fukin genetics does pharrell have

this is him last year at almost 40

300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Kanyenism is bored.

SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

kanye college dropout revolutionzied hip hop, and so did 808's

Seriously, say he can't rap all you want but lol at sayin he hasn't been a huge influence on hip hop

eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kebz View Post
    Tell me how Slim Shady LP and The Eminem Show aren't classics?
    They aren't classics, because they aren't innovative in anyway and they aren't overly enjoyable.

Better Than Yesterday MikeNice81's Avatar
    MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ninnyhammer View Post
    lol @ anyone who thinks kanye is good at anything besides producing

kanye is an average rapper
    Kayne is better than average. I would say top fifty, but over hyped. Compared to the lack of talent he is competing against it is hard to notice he isn't great.
    Back In the Driver Seat with ErgoDrive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172336033

From Hump Back To Silver Back with AEN's APE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154460321

Caught The Vapors MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153232261

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would pirate / 10
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more

ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeNice81 View Post
    Kayne is better than average. I would say top fifty, but over hyped. Compared to the lack of talent he is competing against it is hard to notice he isn't great.
    top 50? You don't listen to enough music. I could namedrop 200 people off of the top of my head that could absolutely sht on kanye through and through.
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold UrbanelyLegit's Avatar
    UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SquirtleBangz View Post
    for real, what kinda fukin genetics does pharrell have

this is him last year at almost 40

Yea that's what I am saying lol he is pretty chill even though he isn't putting him self out there like others. I want to hear some new stuff from him he did just do a vid with robin thicke and T.I

LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ninnyhammer View Post
    top 50? You don't listen to enough music. I could namedrop 200 people off of the top of my head that could absolutely sht on kanye through and through.
    name 200 artists out right now better than kanye.

Originally Posted by UrbanelyLegit View Post
    Yea that's what I am saying lol he is pretty chill even though he isn't putting him self out there like others. I want to hear some new stuff from him he did just do a vid with robin thicke and T.I
    u wot m8, what vid?

i think it was pharrell but i'm sure i remember reading an article few months ago where he said he felt disappointed with the current music scene, so that's probably why he's made himself less prominent in music.

NEPTUNES my fav producers

tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only classic he has is Marshall matthers Lp, thr fuk u talking about?

College dropout, late reg, graduation n Mbdtf are classics. Wouldn't include 808 as a classic even though it had some incredible songs on it.
    infinate is a classic.. slim shady LP... classic... Marshall mathers LP.... classic... D12 world... sort of classic.. then encore and and the eminem show were alright.. kanye isnt even that good lyrically.. college dropout was hard but other than that....

nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) nocluebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i will never understand the love kanye gets on the misc.

so he samples some electro tracks and integrates them with his steaming pile of horse chit 'rap'. a lot of rappers have done that over the years. sure he is a good producer, but let's not forget that dr. dre and RZA walk all the fuk over him in terms of making beats.
    Back in da green. Justice!

*MISC haiku poem brah*
    *Does requests*
    *Nobody cares doe*

Originally Posted by nocluebro View Post

so he samples some electro tracks and integrates them with his steaming pile of horse chit 'rap'. a lot of rappers have done that over the years. sure he is a good producer, but let's not forget that dr. dre and RZA walk all the fuk over him in terms of making beats.
    Coming from a huge rza fan, i disagree with this.

GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://hypetrak.com/2013/03/kanye-we...tled-i-am-god/

"I AM GOD"

Lolz, kanye is the goat though so I ain't even mad. One of the most consistent artists not just in hip hop, but any genre, but still dont think it justifies the album name lol.
    Too bad he ****ing sucks

Location: Newcastle, Newcastle, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000) MrGregory is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Who the fuk cares? whats all the fuss about?

This is all he has to say -

Oh ive got money blah blah blah
    Oh I fukk a white bish blah blah blah

I don't listen to him at all. I liked one song.

eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriksatie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tnelson1134 View Post
    infinate is a classic.. slim shady LP... classic... Marshall mathers LP.... classic... D12 world... sort of classic.. then encore and and the eminem show were alright.. kanye isnt even that good lyrically.. college dropout was hard but other than that....
    No, stuff like Enter the Wu-Tang, Illmatic, Paul's Boutique, Paid in Full, and The Low End Theory are classics. None of Eminem's music even gets close to this. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, on the other hand, does.

I Bathe In Beaches nervouswreck's Avatar
    nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nervouswreck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    kanye is a boss
    Woodbury McCook Enya Agnus

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

hit that sloot in the jaw til my knucles skin raw

k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k_rock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kanye is the best artist putting out music. All genres.

The dude's albums are all masterpieces.
    Thank Me Later

vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) vyronturner will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You don't know **** dude. Kanye was pretty much the first big producer to break out as a successful rapper. Before him producers were forced to produce, but kanye gave no fuks. He's inspired a whole new generation to start producing their own ****. Not to mention how he's changed the face of hip hop which was only meant for thugs and gangsters

Originally Posted by eriksatie View Post
    No, stuff like Enter the Wu-Tang, Illmatic, Paul's Boutique, Paid in Full, and The Low End Theory are classics. None of Eminem's music even gets close to this. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, on the other hand, does.
    2nd this

Eminem is not even worth mentioning in any sort of serious rap discussion

Better Than Yesterday MikeNice81's Avatar
    MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nocluebro View Post

Actually Dre is a producer in the more classic sense. He directs the song and the beat while others do the work. I know most people don't believe, but truth is truth. It is one of the lesser kept secrets of the industry.

Kanye has a way of taking other people's stuff and putting fresh ideas on it, sometimes. He can be a bit too "Puffy" with the biting sometimes though. I would put him in the top 20 for hip hop producers. He has a way of finding what the public wants to hear and delivering it. Commercially speaking he is probably top ten.
    Back In the Driver Seat with ErgoDrive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172336033

From Hump Back To Silver Back with AEN's APE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154460321

Caught The Vapors MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153232261

Originally Posted by vyronturner View Post
    You don't know **** dude. Kanye was pretty much the first big producer to break out as a successful rapper. Before him producers were forced to produce, but kanye gave no fuks. He's inspired a whole new generation to start producing their own ****. Not to mention how he's changed the face of hip hop which was only meant for thugs and gangsters
    Not to mention he brought looping samples back into the mainstream.

Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's been garbage since MBDTF.