Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kebz View Post
    Tell me how Slim Shady LP and The Eminem Show aren't classics?
    Dude fukin change your AVI. Am on my phone and I have to scroll for like 5 seconds, fukin piss take brah.

Slim shady is dope but ain't classic, I'll add eminem show to classic list though

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fukking lol from being a college dropout to "God"; dude's an egotistical, self indulgent, rap idiot savant

which is why I"ll keep listening to his records.

Lettuce be cereal "Dropout and MBDTF" are classics in the game, and 808s while not a classic, was significant, literally set the tone for hiphop post 2008.

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by darknessmanX View Post
    the slim shady lp is a lot more classic than anything kanye ever put out.
    why
    www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As much as I love Em

Kanye is better

Em has put out some terrible tracks and i mean turrible (just lose it??!!! wtf was he thinking)

Kanye has always been consistant

2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think kanye is atheist. I think during some of the hard points in his life he has questioned religion. But to think he is atheist is crazy. In hell of a life, he says "no more drugs for me, pusssy and religion is all I need." And in clique like previously stated. I think when he says he is a god, he means that he is above other rappers, people in general. Just my interpretation, but may be biased since kanye is my favorite of all time.

In b4 too long didn't read
    My log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145784301

Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tons of artists in every genre have named songs and albums I am God or I'm God etc.

Nothing new here.

Just because it's Kanye and the haters want him to fail.

Album is gonna be another masterpiece.
    The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

PSN: MrLoswaldo
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Umad_Brasiek
    Blog: newjackhiphop.com

LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ghettocandyman View Post
    yes
    talking about your money and how great you are is 10/10

this is why hip hop is dead
    lol theres only two tracks where he kinda talks about money and how hes so great - dark fantasy, monster
    all the other tracks are about chitty relationships (blame game, hell of a life), how he's an assshole (runaway), uplifting messages (all of the lights)

SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquirtleBangz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spaceghostboogi View Post
    The only albums kanye ever had that eas worth a listen was his first two.
    But hold up he still had half of the roc ghost writing for him back then lol.
    Wackest rapper of out generation. Should only produce. He should literally lock himself in a studio and only produce. Dont eat. Dont talk. Dont live. He sucks at everything else in life but producing.
    Lol.

LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Foze View Post
    For an album to be classic, it has to get universal rave reviews. Many critics rated it 7/10. Fans don't decide classics.
    this, i think every track on the album has to be at least 8.5/10 with majority of the tracks being 9/10

Originally Posted by DasWunderBrah View Post
    fukking lol from being a college dropout to "God"; dude's an egotistical, self indulgent, rap idiot savant

Lettuce be cereal "Dropout and MBDTF" are classics in the game, and 808s while not a classic, was significant, literally set the tone for hiphop post 2008.
    Good post lol srs. Agreed

Originally Posted by 2Latz View Post
    I don't think kanye is atheist. I think during some of the hard points in his life he has questioned religion. But to think he is atheist is crazy. In hell of a life, he says "no more drugs for me, pusssy and religion is all I need." And in clique like previously stated. I think when he says he is a god, he means that he is above other rappers, people in general. Just my interpretation, but may be biased since kanye is my favorite of all time.

In b4 too long didn't read
    I read it bro, I read it :-)

SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For an album to be classic, it has to get universal rave reviews. Many critics rated it 7/10. Fans don't decide classics.
    lol at this. So Blade Runner isn't a classic because it didn't get universal raves when it got released? Re-evaluation is a big of what determines a classic.

Originally Posted by SighGR View Post
    lol at this. So Blade Runner isn't a classic because it didn't get universal raves when it got released? Re-evaluation is a big of what determines a classic.
    good point, but blade runner is a "cult" classic and not the universal definition of a classic.

2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2Latz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SquirtleBangz View Post
    I read it bro, I read it :-)
    Thanks bro

Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kebz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That is incorrect. Classics aren't determined by critics review. They are determined by how influencial the albums were in the genre. Both albums had a huge impact in the hip-hop scene worldwide.

And btw, they were also both critically acclaimed.
    Habs | Eagles | Lakers | AC Milan

*QC Crew*
    *Mediterranean Master Race Crew*

Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DasWunderBrah View Post

This, the guy has such a big ego. But he produces great work and despite not the being the best rapper has some solid verses and lines in pretty much every song he is on, including features.

Guy is talented. He knows it. People are just the biggest set of haters.

He almost died in a car crash and his mother died of cancer. If any of us were in his position at the time of these events. I would go out and enjoy life everyday. Like he does. He must just wake up and be thankful he is here and thankful that he has such an awesome life.
    The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

PSN: MrLoswaldo
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Umad_Brasiek
    Blog: newjackhiphop.com

Originally Posted by SquirtleBangz View Post
    Dude fukin change your AVI. Am on my phone and I have to scroll for like 5 seconds, fukin piss take brah.

Slim shady is dope but ain't classic, I'll add eminem show to classic list though
    true, i liked slim shady and it introduced everyone to em. But this album didn't really expose his skills. People liked the album bc it was a white 'violent/gangster' rapper who was funny and making fun of everyone.

It wasnt until his next album when people started to take notice of his skills as a lyricist.

Originally Posted by Loswaldo View Post
    This, the guy has such a big ego. But he produces great work and despite not the being the best rapper has some solid verses and lines in pretty much every song he is on, including features.

Guy is talented. He knows it. People are just the biggest set of haters.

He almost died in a car crash and his mother died of cancer. If any of us were in his position at the time of these events. I would go out and enjoy life everyday. Like he does. He must just wake up and be thankful he is here and thankful that he has such an awesome life.
    This. Kanye has been the biggest trendier setter, not only hip hop but also in fashion

AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Late Registration = Dope
    College Dropout= Dope
    808's and heartbreak = Dope
    Kanye's beatmaking skills - Dope

How he overall started acting weird and chit = gay

SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000) SighGR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LetMeBang View Post
    good point, but blade runner is a "cult" classic and not the universal definition of a classic.
    Based on what?

Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swagitron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    kanye is a great producer, but as a rapper, he's only ok, his first two albums are great, classic in some circles, but not to me, but that isn't to say he doesn't have talent.
    Eminem's best album is Infinite, he didn't need to be angry and act like a child in it also actually had punchlines, it was just pure skill and dope beats. Slim Shady LP was nice in his word play and clever songs were great, MMLP was a bit angrier but he really flexed his skill one last time, great flow and word play, also his beats were the best on this album.
    The rest of Eminem were ok, he's had his moments but overall he has started just yelling on all his tracks like a ******* and just isn't the same.
    Kanye's producing still remains good, but his flow and rhymes have deteriorated, so now he's just whatever.
    Kanye a cheeky kunt, idk how he gets more hate over anybody else who say similar chit. but oh well, i don't care for him and think he's ok, and same for eminem who also is ok.
    Kanye naming his album that is not really that nice or hard, i'd say Nas naming his ****** was harder, but neither will match Lil B's "I'm Gay" album title, dude got death threats and chit, it was pretty crazy.
    I'm more of a punchlines/flow guy, and neither of them have it as strong as other classic rappers do.

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eminem>Kanye. Eminem and Jay Z>Rap

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kebz View Post
    That is incorrect. Classics aren't determined by critics review. They are determined by how influencial the albums were in the genre. Both albums had a huge impact in the hip-hop scene worldwide.

And btw, they were also both critically acclaimed.
    Tbh I see your point here. An example I'm thinking of is GRODT which didn't rave reviews but paved the way for gangsta 2000s onwards.
    www.muscleprestige.com

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

Originally Posted by Swagitron View Post
    kanye is a great producer, but as a rapper, he's only ok, his first two albums are great, classic in some circles, but not to me, but that isn't to say he doesn't have talent.
    Eminem's best album is Infinite, he didn't need to be angry and act like a child in it also actually had punchlines, it was just pure skill and dope beats. Slim Shady LP was nice in his word play and clever songs were great, MMLP was a bit angrier but he really flexed his skill one last time, great flow and word play, also his beats were the best on this album.
    The rest of Eminem were ok, he's had his moments but overall he has started just yelling on all his tracks like a ******* and just isn't the same.
    Kanye's producing still remains good, but his flow and rhymes have deteriorated, so now he's just whatever.
    Kanye a cheeky kunt, idk how he gets more hate over anybody else who say similar chit. but oh well, i don't care for him and think he's ok, and same for eminem who also is ok.
    Kanye naming his album that is not really that nice or hard, i'd say Nas naming his ****** was harder, but neither will match Lil B's "I'm Gay" album title, dude got death threats and chit, it was pretty crazy.
    I'm more of a punchlines/flow guy, and neither of them have it as strong as other classic rappers do.
    Eminem infinite did not have dope beats lol, that's one of the reasons it got overlooked. Also the Album has its obvious stand outs e.g infinite, never 2 far, it's ok, Maxine etc but also has mediocre songs such as backstabber, jealousy, classic has to have every track basically 9/10+ (maybe 8.5+ actually).

Yeah eminem started rappin in some weird accent and yelling, but even his songs just went to Tues, (he went in on shady 2.0 though, that was old em).

I think kanye is still dope as hell, he went hard on tracks such as new god flow, killed pusha lyrically, he can definately rap but just ain't a punchline rapper like Joe buddens or somethin.

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Illuminati chit; fuk dat Kanye West kunt

Keef, Ross, Jeezy, T.I., Juicy J, three 6 mafia>kanye

**** lyrics

Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with his album name hes GOAT
    I'm gonna make it brahs.

i'm golfing in my avatar darknessmanX's Avatar
    darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why
    because it was a revolutionary album that turned millions of heads and turned an entire culture of people onto hiphop when they otherwise wouldn't have been, and it was all done by a white person at a time in hiphop when white rappers were still considered novel (at best).

no kanye album has ever done anything like that.

R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000) R3VIT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FUARK.........Found a concept pic for his new album cover.

Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold UrbanelyLegit's Avatar
    UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UrbanelyLegit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What happened to old kanye dude is going bat sht crazy, calling out others that are doing better than him or his friends. He is set for life yet to keep talking sht smh. I would like to see him lose all his money to shut him up for a good minute. On another note what's up with lupe calling out president Obama, and pharrell who is behind the scenes and look like he never ages.

Originally Posted by darknessmanX View Post
    because it was a revolutionary album that turned millions of heads and turned an entire culture of people onto hiphop when they otherwise wouldn't have been, and it was all done by a white person at a time in hiphop when white rappers were still considered novel (at best).

no kanye album has ever done anything like that.
    You do realize a lot of that is due Eminem being white? I mean, there's a quite a few people who hate rap but love Eminem just because he's white.

Eminem has sold more albums than any other rapper.

He sold double the amount of Jay-Z yet Jay's released more albums and been in the game longer. Let's not doubt Em's greatness, but his colour was a massive selling point.

You can't compare Kanye to Eminem in that respect.
    www.muscleprestige.com

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►