Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Reply
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Banned JustBulk's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Posts: 14,971
    Rep Power: 0
    JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JustBulk is offline

    JustBulk's experience on getting a stronger and better chest

    Well, I know probably very few or no one here knows me. I usually spend my time MISC-ing doing things for the lulz. But I wish to start contributing to the knowledge that is being shared around here. So here I am, sharing a little of my experience; hopefully it will help or provide some food for thought.

    Now I'm not saying that I'm super ripped and buff, IFBB standard. I have no photos or pictures to back up whatever I am going to say. I understand that there are many 135lbs people who probably have never lifted before trolling and giving dumb "advice". I'm not here to get into a flaming contest over who I am or who I am not. I simply hope I would be given some space to share my experience. If you think it sounds good, maybe you can pick a page out of my book (for a change, since I've usually been picking pages out of others' books).

    I used to have a really bad chest. I struggled to bench 110lbs (50kg) for even 5 reps. And now that I look back, I'm pretty sure I was doing half ROM. My chest was flatter than an airport runway. All that changed when I realized/did/changed the following:

    1. Bench press properly.

    Have you ever seen anyone squatted a lot with tiny legs? Probably not. The same can be said about the bench press. I haven't seen anyone who is able to bench a lot with tiny chest. That is, if you bench properly.

    Benching properly means having the bar touch your chest. The portion when you drive the bar off your chest is the portion of the bench press that works the chest the most.

    I'm not saying the bench press is the best exercise for chest; but it is a basic must-have, ie. staple.

    2. Focus on the basics-pressing.

    For a long time, I tried to bring up my chest by adding flies (incline, flat, machine), cable cross-overs and pec deck. I'm not saying they don't work, but I eventually got my chest better and stronger by stripping away all these and simply focusing on pressing-flat and incline.

    Ronnie Coleman, one of the greatest IFBB has ever seen, simply did presses for his chest as well.

    3. Train your chest twice a week.

    I don't wish to get caught up in a 1x or 2x a week debate. I believe that how often you train a muscle group depends on the size of the muscle. For instance, legs and back are definitely larger than shoulders and can take hammering in the gym more often than shoulders. I've always felt that my back was suited for heavy duty. I would hit it 2x a week, with high volume. Then one day, it struck me. The back makes up half the chest measurement. That would mean the chest muscle, is as big as the back. If the back can handle heavy duty, why not do the same for the chest? Well, in the end, it worked for me. Training chest 2x a week made my chest bigger and stronger (but it can't handle as much volume as back).

    4. Added push-ups.

    Some people insist that push-ups are great chest builders. Others disregard it simply as a child's punishment. Or maybe because doing push-ups reminds one of his past humiliation of being punished. Whatever it is, doing a few sets of push-ups after my chest routine, did help me improve my bench press. What I notice however is that as the disparity in weight between my maximum bench press and bodyweight grew, the addition of push-ups seem to help drive my bench press up less. Maybe adding weights would be a way to go, but I did not experiment with that.

    If you still think push-ups is for children, think again. Jim Wendler, world-famous elite powerlifting and highly regarded for his thoughts, included push-ups as "good accessory exercise" in his 5/3/1 book.

    5. Dips are over-rated as chest exercise.

    I'm not saying dips are not a good exercise. They are. However, for me, my shoulders always seem to give way first. If your shoulders are limiting you, then dips are not doing much for your chest. In that case, your 4 sets of dips don't equal 4 sets of chest exercise.

    6. The Decline bench can be a useful tool.

    Some insist that the decline bench is far superior than the flat, some insist it's a waste of time. Whatever it is, I found that it takes the strain off the front delts as compared to the flat bench. How is this useful? Well, for most people, we don't have the luxury of time. And so, it is very likely the second chest session would end up being mixed with shoulders day or after shoulders day. My second chest session is on my shoulders workout. After going ape**** on the OHP, I always found that my front delts were giving up before my chest was even fatigued. Solution? Decline bench.

    Feel free to criticize, I'm always hoping to learn new stuff daily.
    Last edited by JustBulk; 03-23-2013 at 12:22 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User TheBroad's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 26
    Posts: 301
    Rep Power: 182
    TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBroad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TheBroad is offline
    Great info!
    Wouldn't say I agree on the bar needing to touch your chest though - although there is a difference between half reps and not going all the way down because you'll compromise your shoulders.
    He who says you cannot do it; is yourself.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User MattyRange's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: State / Province, Afghanistan
    Posts: 169
    Rep Power: 0
    MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    MattyRange is offline
    is 4 chest exercises good enough? , im trying to gain mass right now cus my chest is relatively flat

    i do incline db press, decline bench , fat bench and seated cable flies

    i do all exercises 4 sets 4-6 reps ..
    GoodLife Fitness > L.A Fitness
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Banned JustBulk's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Posts: 14,971
    Rep Power: 0
    JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JustBulk is offline
    Originally Posted by TheBroad View Post
    Great info!
    Wouldn't say I agree on the bar needing to touch your chest though - although there is a difference between half reps and not going all the way down because you'll compromise your shoulders.
    Yes, I know some lifters do half reps for the tension thing, but if your chest doesn't look good in the first place, get your basic right before venturing into such stuff.

    As for shoulders issue, safety first, but no doubt it will limit your chest progression, so work on getting it fixed too.

    Originally Posted by MattyRange View Post
    is 4 chest exercises good enough? , im trying to gain mass right now cus my chest is relatively flat

    i do incline db press, decline bench , fat bench and seated cable flies

    i do all exercises 4 sets 4-6 reps ..
    Not to sound like a jerk, but did you read the article? As long as you have a healthy diet of flat and incline pressing, I would say you're good to go.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User rowza's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Age: 26
    Posts: 435
    Rep Power: 136
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rowza is offline
    Great article and makes sense. hanks for the post.
    Small man to BIG MAN = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151293303

    R.I.P Zyzz
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User nikoslimpe's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Age: 19
    Posts: 658
    Rep Power: 0
    nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100) nikoslimpe is not very well liked. (-100)
    nikoslimpe is offline
    great article...

    but i have tried bring shoulder blades together to fell chest and have elbows out but i eel mlst on.triceps..i also jave incrrase and decrease weight..nothing
    now i think yto do first gflies as pre exhaust..i have tried it the previous week .i feel beter my chest but not something great for chest...someone told me that with flies first and then presses i wont see diference in chest..has he right?

    i do 3*5 till fail reps jin dips..but i want tp grew my chest and i think with too low reps i will not do it..so do better push ups?

    i do 10-15 reps push ups till fail as last exercise..but itvis better to go to fsilure in all sets and do not put weig or gp to buffer ( 1-2 reps before failure) and put a little weight in back? also can i put a bag with plates or books in back or no? i work alone at home

    Also going to failyre incresse strengh? i go to failyre in all muscles only in last set in each exercises in which i can ..no squats deads bench prresses etc..

    i mean if i xan work calves ONLY in a day..if i cannot work any other muscle asvi have not the equipment....

    Also in push ups can i put weight with a bag in back or just go to.failure in all sets?

    do you think tgat failure increase strength?

    I.go.failure in last set in exercises i can.good?

    Is it goid to failure but ghaving uneven biceps for example?in dbs it is not good to go to failure with having uneven bicep but in barbell can i do it?

    i mean if i xan work calves ONLY in a day..if i cannot work any other muscle asvi have not the equipment....

    Also in push ups can i put weight with a bag in back or just go to.failure in all sets?

    do you think tgat failure increase strength?

    I.go.failure in last set in exercises i can.good?

    Is it goid to failure but ghaving uneven biceps for example?in dbs it is not good to go to failure with having uneven bicep but in barbell can i do it?
    Thabnks and sorry for english i am now learn
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Banned JustBulk's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Posts: 14,971
    Rep Power: 0
    JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JustBulk is offline
    Originally Posted by nikoslimpe View Post
    great article...

    but i have tried bring shoulder blades together to fell chest and have elbows out but i eel mlst on.triceps..i also jave incrrase and decrease weight..nothing
    now i think yto do first gflies as pre exhaust..i have tried it the previous week .i feel beter my chest but not something great for chest...someone told me that with flies first and then presses i wont see diference in chest..has he right?

    i do 3*5 till fail reps jin dips..but i want tp grew my chest and i think with too low reps i will not do it..so do better push ups?

    i do 10-15 reps push ups till fail as last exercise..but itvis better to go to fsilure in all sets and do not put weig or gp to buffer ( 1-2 reps before failure) and put a little weight in back? also can i put a bag with plates or books in back or no? i work alone at home

    Also going to failyre incresse strengh? i go to failyre in all muscles only in last set in each exercises in which i can ..no squats deads bench prresses etc..

    i mean if i xan work calves ONLY in a day..if i cannot work any other muscle asvi have not the equipment....

    Also in push ups can i put weight with a bag in back or just go to.failure in all sets?

    do you think tgat failure increase strength?

    I.go.failure in last set in exercises i can.good?

    Is it goid to failure but ghaving uneven biceps for example?in dbs it is not good to go to failure with having uneven bicep but in barbell can i do it?

    i mean if i xan work calves ONLY in a day..if i cannot work any other muscle asvi have not the equipment....

    Also in push ups can i put weight with a bag in back or just go to.failure in all sets?

    do you think tgat failure increase strength?

    I.go.failure in last set in exercises i can.good?

    Is it goid to failure but ghaving uneven biceps for example?in dbs it is not good to go to failure with having uneven bicep but in barbell can i do it?
    Thabnks and sorry for english i am now learn
    Strong troll post.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User boardroom's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Arlington, Virginia, United States
    Age: 33
    Posts: 31
    Rep Power: 0
    boardroom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    boardroom is offline
    Originally Posted by MattyRange View Post
    is 4 chest exercises good enough? , im trying to gain mass right now cus my chest is relatively flat

    i do incline db press, decline bench , fat bench and seated cable flies

    i do all exercises 4 sets 4-6 reps ..
    Do flat DB press and your chest will grow. If you're doing 4 sets 4-6 reps with hypertrophy as a goal isn't smart. Do like a 10-8-8-6 or something like that if you want growth.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User FitnessFan76's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Posts: 1,925
    Rep Power: 1109
    FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000) FitnessFan76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    FitnessFan76 is offline
    Originally Posted by TheBroad View Post
    Great info!
    Wouldn't say I agree on the bar needing to touch your chest though - although there is a difference between half reps and not going all the way down because you'll compromise your shoulders.
    A trainer at my gym said to stop the bar touching your chest - to stop it just short of doing that.
    Cut done with - basically unsuccessful first bulk as I did put on a lot of fat to go with the little muscle I added. I know what I did wrong first time round and won't be repeating it. Looking forwards to being able to eat a few hundred more calories!! At least I know I can cut fat efficiently: went from 143lbs to 120lbs and from 35in to 29in waist.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Banned JustBulk's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Posts: 14,971
    Rep Power: 0
    JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JustBulk is offline
    Originally Posted by FitnessFan76 View Post
    A trainer at my gym said to stop the bar touching your chest - to stop it just short of doing that.
    Bullchit. If it is dangerous, pretty sure the sport powerlifting and NFL Combine would had already done something about it .

    Most trainers at gyms know close to nothing about lifting.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User OneLifeOneKing's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Posts: 79
    Rep Power: 62
    OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneLifeOneKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OneLifeOneKing is offline
    Great advice. Especially about the pushups. Love doing those at the end supersetted w/something else to finish chest off.
    www.onelifeoneking.com
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Banned JimmyRosser's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Age: 25
    Posts: 12
    Rep Power: 0
    JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimmyRosser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    JimmyRosser is offline
    take out the decline bench and replace it with dips you got too much bench work going on there (IMO) stick to your incline and your flat theyre the most important.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Posts: 2,933
    Rep Power: 1528
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is offline
    Originally Posted by JustBulk View Post
    Well, I know probably very few or no one here knows me. I usually spend my time MISC-ing doing things for the lulz. But I wish to start contributing to the knowledge that is being shared around here. So here I am, sharing a little of my experience; hopefully it will help or provide some food for thought.

    Now I'm not saying that I'm super ripped and buff, IFBB standard. I have no photos or pictures to back up whatever I am going to say. I understand that there are many 135lbs people who probably have never lifted before trolling and giving dumb "advice". I'm not here to get into a flaming contest over who I am or who I am not. I simply hope I would be given some space to share my experience. If you think it sounds good, maybe you can pick a page out of my book (for a change, since I've usually been picking pages out of others' books).

    I used to have a really bad chest. I struggled to bench 110lbs (50kg) for even 5 reps. And now that I look back, I'm pretty sure I was doing half ROM. My chest was flatter than an airport runway. All that changed when I realized/did/changed the following:

    1. Bench press properly.

    Have you ever seen anyone squatted a lot with tiny legs? Probably not. The same can be said about the bench press. I haven't seen anyone who is able to bench a lot with tiny chest. That is, if you bench properly.

    Benching properly means having the bar touch your chest. The portion when you drive the bar off your chest is the portion of the bench press that works the chest the most.

    I'm not saying the bench press is the best exercise for chest; but it is a basic must-have, ie. staple.

    2. Focus on the basics-pressing.

    For a long time, I tried to bring up my chest by adding flies (incline, flat, machine), cable cross-overs and pec deck. I'm not saying they don't work, but I eventually got my chest better and stronger by stripping away all these and simply focusing on pressing-flat and incline.

    Ronnie Coleman, one of the greatest IFBB has ever seen, simply did presses for his chest as well.

    3. Train your chest twice a week.

    I don't wish to get caught up in a 1x or 2x a week debate. I believe that how often you train a muscle group depends on the size of the muscle. For instance, legs and back are definitely larger than shoulders and can take hammering in the gym more often than shoulders. I've always felt that my back was suited for heavy duty. I would hit it 2x a week, with high volume. Then one day, it struck me. The back makes up half the chest measurement. That would mean the chest muscle, is as big as the back. If the back can handle heavy duty, why not do the same for the chest? Well, in the end, it worked for me. Training chest 2x a week made my chest bigger and stronger (but it can't handle as much volume as back).

    4. Added push-ups.

    Some people insist that push-ups are great chest builders. Others disregard it simply as a child's punishment. Or maybe because doing push-ups reminds one of his past humiliation of being punished. Whatever it is, doing a few sets of push-ups after my chest routine, did help me improve my bench press. What I notice however is that as the disparity in weight between my maximum bench press and bodyweight grew, the addition of push-ups seem to help drive my bench press up less. Maybe adding weights would be a way to go, but I did not experiment with that.

    If you still think push-ups is for children, think again. Jim Wendler, world-famous elite powerlifting and highly regarded for his thoughts, included push-ups as "good accessory exercise" in his 5/3/1 book.

    5. Dips are over-rated as chest exercise.

    I'm not saying dips are not a good exercise. They are. However, for me, my shoulders always seem to give way first. If your shoulders are limiting you, then dips are not doing much for your chest. In that case, your 4 sets of dips don't equal 4 sets of chest exercise.

    6. The Decline bench can be a useful tool.

    Some insist that the decline bench is far superior than the flat, some insist it's a waste of time. Whatever it is, I found that it takes the strain off the front delts as compared to the flat bench. How is this useful? Well, for most people, we don't have the luxury of time. And so, it is very likely the second chest session would end up being mixed with shoulders day or after shoulders day. My second chest session is on my shoulders workout. After going ape**** on the OHP, I always found that my front delts were giving up before my chest was even fatigued. Solution? Decline bench.

    Feel free to criticize, I'm always hoping to learn new stuff daily.
    Repped.

    Great info.
    For the upper chest, I've been hitting the incline more, and doing guillotine presses. (Start LIGHT on the guillotine press, you rookies) lol
    505 / 315 / 545
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Banned JustBulk's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Posts: 14,971
    Rep Power: 0
    JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    JustBulk is offline
    bump.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Banned imamfah91's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2016
    Location: Tulungagung, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
    Age: 26
    Posts: 49
    Rep Power: 0
    imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100) imamfah91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    imamfah91 is offline
    thanks a lot for share guys...........
    Reply With Quote

Similar Threads

  1. JustBulk's experience on getting a stronger and better chest
    By JustBulk in forum Workout Programs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 12:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts