Page 2 of 184 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on keeping this alive!

Jennings should help a ton. Will open the field for Wright or whoever we bring in. Rudolph should be able to get more looks too.

Kalil was a great pick. Spielman is a pompous a$$, but has done well.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kevsom24 View Post
    Kalil is the biggest reason we went 10-6 in my opinion. I was worried he was going to turn into another McKinnie, I didn't know a whole lot about him prior to the season. Without him the line goes from really good to bad. He makes the whole line better. Hoping for another good draft from Spiel

Come at us Cheese-brah. In on 2nd page
    Kalil was the biggest positive change from the previous season. By having the LOT spot filled by a top 5 player they could move charlie johnson to OG (where he is better). Otherwise we'd be looking at probably the worst OT and LG combo in the league. Also allowed the Vikes to chip less with the RB, less help from the TEs and freed up Felton to take on second level defenders more often to get clean blocks on them.

I would say that Harrison Smith had a nice effect on the DBs as well. He finally put opposing WRs head's on a swivel looking for the big hit coming and he made some plays which you couldn't say happened the last 5 years or so from that position. Overall, the Vikes got a hell of a lot of good play from their rookies last year.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post

Wright is somewhat similar to Harvin in the passing game, but he's not as powerful and he's not the freak of nature that Harvin is. However, I think he can make a very good slot WR and I think if Simpson is healthy he can make a decent 2nd/3rd WR and if you toss in a good deep threat sort of player in the draft then the Vikes are looking decent at WR.

They will miss Harvin in the returns and versatilty but if they can get Tavon Austin they replace a lot of that.
    I was surprised when I looked at Wright's combine stats, the kid put out a 4.39! I think you give him a few years to bulk up w/ a NFL training regime + big-money diet and he'd be more than a competent starter.

However, I'm not totally against drafting Austin -- the guy is a huge game changer and any team would be lucky to grab him. Problem is, I'm not confident he'll make it past the Rams @ 16/22 ... I am confident, though, that if he isn't , either Allen/Patterson/Hunter/Hopkins will be there.

With all that said, my dream draft right now is:

23 - Ogletree
    25 - Trufant

52 - best available WR , or possibly DT if there's a stud still available

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JmanTheJuiceman View Post
    I was surprised when I looked at Wright's combine stats, the kid put out a 4.39! I think you give him a few years to bulk up w/ a NFL training regime + big-money diet and he'd be more than a competent starter.

However, I'm not totally against drafting Austin -- the guy is a huge game changer and any team would be lucky to grab him. Problem is, I'm not confident he'll make it past the Rams @ 16/22 ... I am confident, though, that if he isn't , either Allen/Patterson/Hunter/Hopkins will be there.

With all that said, my dream draft right now is:

23 - Ogletree
    25 - Trufant

52 - best available WR , or possibly DT if there's a stud still available
    Wright did show some ability to play on the outside. I believe that long TD catch he had was when line up outside. So, even if they get Tavon Austin they can use Wright on the outside or the slot. With Simpson and Jennings having injurys last season it's not bad having a guy like Wright showing some promise in case one of them goes down.

The draft should be interesting this year, so many good ways to go. I think in some respects they need more defense than offense.

I'd take any combo of the two players (different positions)

DT:
    Sylvester
    Jenkins

ILB:
    Ogletree
    Minter

CB:
    Trufant
    Wreh-Wilson

WR:
    Austin
    Allen
    Hunter
    Patterson

If the Vikes end the 1st round with any two of these players (not from same position) I will be pretty happy.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wright did show some ability to play on the outside. I believe that long TD catch he had was when line up outside. So, even if they get Tavon Austin they can use Wright on the outside or the slot. With Simpson and Jennings having injurys last season it's not bad having a guy like Wright showing some promise in case one of them goes down.

The draft should be interesting this year, so many good ways to go. I think in some respects they need more defense than offense.

I'd take any combo of the two players (different positions)

DT:
    Sylvester
    Jenkins

ILB:
    Ogletree
    Minter

CB:
    Trufant
    Wreh-Wilson

WR:
    Austin
    Allen
    Hunter
    Patterson

If the Vikes end the 1st round with any two of these players (not from same position) I will be pretty happy.
    Mehhh ... I'm not too fond of Minter -> tbh, I'd much rather take Brown or even Te'o.. I think the Notre Dame connection might propel the Vikes to take him actually. Yes, the whole hoax thing is a huge negative, but it'll pass over. It seems like people forget that Te'o was a consensus top 10 pick (and even top 5) before that whole thing broke out...

But then there's the issue of his 4.82 40 time. It doesn't bother me too much, given:

A) on tape, Te'o seems to fly around the field, and his instincts are top of the line

B) Te'o had minimal time to prepare for the 40 yard dash (compared to players that don't play for Alabama/ND)

C) pretty confident he'll improve that time before his pro day, and get into the 4.7's no problem.

And you really consider Wreh-Wilson a legit 1st rounder? I watched the senior DB/WR practices, and although he did impress, I think he'd easily be available in 2nd ... Just my .02 though.

Holy fuark I just wrote a novel

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone got news on Winfield? hope we get him back

k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    Supposedly Greenway is going to reach out to him and talk to him about possibly coming back. I really want him back too. Not just for his onfield abilities, but also for his ability to mentor our very, very young secondary. Guys like Robinson and Cook could really benefit from having him around. Plus, we have never had great luck with our corners being able to stay on the field, so depth is huge at that position. No Marcus Sherels at CB please.

My .02 on the draft: I don't think Spielman will take Ogletree. He's been very clear that he's trying to build a high-character team, for better or worse, and Ogletree comes with a laundry list of off-field issues. Then again, so does pretty much every high end LB in the draft, so who knows. I'd like to see us get a solid DT, but I'm not sure who will be around by the time our two first rounders come up. Anybody know?

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vikings don't want urlacher.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...st-vikings-now . Everybody forget about Audie Cole? Dude had 2 int returned for tds in a preseason game last year. i know its preseason, but still i think they should give him a shot.

Vikings don't want urlacher.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...st-vikings-now . Everybody forget about Audie Cole? Dude had 2 int returned for tds in a preseason game last year. i know its preseason, but still i think they should give him a shot.
    I'm kinda torn with Cole.. On one hand he showed he can make big time plays (in the pre season), but on the other he just seems dreadfully slow.

Either way, count on the Vikings bringing in some competition for MLB in the draft.

Mehhh ... I'm not too fond of Minter -> tbh, I'd much rather take Brown or even Te'o.. I think the Notre Dame connection might propel the Vikes to take him actually. Yes, the whole hoax thing is a huge negative, but it'll pass over. It seems like people forget that Te'o was a consensus top 10 pick (and even top 5) before that whole thing broke out...

But then there's the issue of his 4.82 40 time. It doesn't bother me too much, given:

A) on tape, Te'o seems to fly around the field, and his instincts are top of the line

B) Te'o had minimal time to prepare for the 40 yard dash (compared to players that don't play for Alabama/ND)

C) pretty confident he'll improve that time before his pro day, and get into the 4.7's no problem.

And you really consider Wreh-Wilson a legit 1st rounder? I watched the senior DB/WR practices, and although he did impress, I think he'd easily be available in 2nd ... Just my .02 though.

Holy fuark I just wrote a novel
    I see Minter as the next London Fletcher type, so if that's what he is he should be #23 with a bullet.

I'm not down on Manti either, I think he could be a pretty good MLB in the NFL and like you said with all the ND players on the team he could fit in well here. Not sure if the Vikes want to spend a 1st rounder on him and deal with that circus though.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

I think they've been talking with him and have made him an offer but I don't think any deal has been done yet. Sounds like Winfield didn't take the cut well.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

I'm kinda torn with Cole.. On one hand he showed he can make big time plays (in the pre season), but on the other he just seems dreadfully slow.

Either way, count on the Vikings bringing in some competition for MLB in the draft.
    IIRC, all those big plays in the preseason was against the other team's scrubs so not much you can take from it. I think he has potential but I wouldn't want to go into the preseason with him being #1 on the depth chart.

A lot of experts seem to think Karlos Dansby might end up with the Vikes which i think would be an excellent pick up. That way if the Vikes pick up a LB in the draft or think highly of Cole they have a vet on the roster who maybe can start most of the season and you can cut him loose at season's end.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

I see Minter as the next London Fletcher type, so if that's what he is he should be #23 with a bullet.

I'm not down on Manti either, I think he could be a pretty good MLB in the NFL and like you said with all the ND players on the team he could fit in well here. Not sure if the Vikes want to spend a 1st rounder on him and deal with that circus though.
    Good Ol Rick has to be talking to Smith/Blanton, trying to get a better grasp on what kind of person and teammate Manti is.

IIRC, all those big plays in the preseason was against the other team's scrubs so not much you can take from it. I think he has potential but I wouldn't want to go into the preseason with him being #1 on the depth chart.

A lot of experts seem to think Karlos Dansby might end up with the Vikes which i think would be an excellent pick up. That way if the Vikes pick up a LB in the draft or think highly of Cole they have a vet on the roster who maybe can start most of the season and you can cut him loose at season's end.
    Exactly, it's tough to get a grasp on back-ups when they're playing against other back-ups ... NOW, if he woulda had 2 picks in a regular season game, totally different story ..

And agree 100% on Dansby, from what I've seen from him, he's had some pretty solid years in the NFL.

Any dolphins fans wanna chime in on Dansby?

And another thing, did anybody ever pick up DHB? I know I've said this before , but it seems he could potentially be another piece in MN's WR puzzle .. For cheap $ that is.

Good Ol Rick has to be talking to Smith/Blanton, trying to get a better grasp on what kind of person and teammate Manti is.

Exactly, it's tough to get a grasp on back-ups when they're playing against other back-ups ... NOW, if he woulda had 2 picks in a regular season game, totally different story ..

And agree 100% on Dansby, from what I've seen from him, he's had some pretty solid years in the NFL.

Any dolphins fans wanna chime in on Dansby?

And another thing, did anybody ever pick up DHB? I know I've said this before , but it seems he could potentially be another piece in MN's WR puzzle .. For cheap $ that is.
    As far as I know DHB is still on the market. If the price is right I'd kick the tires on that guy. He'd definitely a deep threat and that's something the Vikes need.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh lawdy. In.
    Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Mavericks - Washington Wizards - Bayern Munich

Make sure you all sub to this thread!
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

As far as I know DHB is still on the market. If the price is right I'd kick the tires on that guy. He'd definitely a deep threat and that's something the Vikes need.
    Do they have any more $$ to spend in free agency here, if they did want to make a move on Dansby/DHB?

Do they have any more $$ to spend in free agency here, if they did want to make a move on Dansby/DHB?
    I think they will need to cut or restructure some players to sign anyone else. I think they only have $2M free right now but they have a bunch of league minimum guys they can cut and I wouldn't be shocked if they cut Kevin Williams after the draft if they get a DT in the 1st round. KW has just fallen off so much he's not worth that $7m+. I think he could end up being in the same boat as Winfield, the Vike want to keep him but can't justify $7m for him. He might have to restructure to stay.

The thing really killing them this year is Jared Allen's $17m cap hit for this year. I think the Vikes really want to restructure his contract but I don't think it will happen.

So given they have to pay rookies they draft Cap space is pretty tight. They have about 20 guys on the roster or practice squad that will probably not be with the team next season so some money will be freed up. However, if they're going to be in on Dansby they're probably going to have to cut/restructure Kevin Williams or restructure Jared Allen.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

I think they will need to cut or restructure some players to sign anyone else. I think they only have $2M free right now but they have a bunch of league minimum guys they can cut and I wouldn't be shocked if they cut Kevin Williams after the draft if they get a DT in the 1st round. KW has just fallen off so much he's not worth that $7m+. I think he could end up being in the same boat as Winfield, the Vike want to keep him but can't justify $7m for him. He might have to restructure to stay.

The thing really killing them this year is Jared Allen's $17m cap hit for this year. I think the Vikes really want to restructure his contract but I don't think it will happen.

So given they have to pay rookies they draft Cap space is pretty tight. They have about 20 guys on the roster or practice squad that will probably not be with the team next season so some money will be freed up. However, if they're going to be in on Dansby they're probably going to have to cut/restructure Kevin Williams or restructure Jared Allen.
    Ahh, I see.. Hopefully K Will is open to taking a bit less money, I honestly think he would have a very tough time getting anywhere NEAR 7.5m in FA, let alone 5m. the thing is, even though he has obviously declined, he still has a couple good years left and I honestly am not ready to see him go.

Still praying Winfield comes back, too. Cot dayum I am still majorly butthurt about losing that guy..

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    GTFO before I measly neg you.
    Seen as I live in Mn. right now, come at me bro.

Also I'm free to talk about the Vikings ITT, so...

Originally Posted by -=Zeus=-! View Post

Lol, lets party

Ill bring the beers...

I'll bring the beers.

NOT SRS bro.

I just feel that it's my duty to neg threat Bears & Packers fans ITT just so we don't looks soft...lol.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Ahh, I see.. Hopefully K Will is open to taking a bit less money, I honestly think he would have a very tough time getting anywhere NEAR 7.5m in FA, let alone 5m. the thing is, even though he has obviously declined, he still has a couple good years left and I honestly am not ready to see him go.

Still praying Winfield comes back, too. Cot dayum I am still majorly butthurt about losing that guy..
    Williams is still worth having on the roster and probably better than starting a rookie but at his age he could take a serious dive in production anytime.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I doubt Allen restructures, but I'm fine with that. Although his contract is crazy, he had a good year last year with out one of his arms. healthy hes going to be a beast again this year. K-Will just depends on who we get. I doubt they'll cut him though.

Glad to see Greenway reached out to Winfield. This is pretty much his defense now, with Allen and K-Will getting older
    Yankees - Vikings - Sixers

PSN(3/4): K-Rocky11
    XBL(X1): K Rocky11

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, lets party

Ill bring the beers...

I'll bring the beers.
    Ill be at SCSU, I do like beer.

NOT SRS bro.

I just feel that it's my duty to neg threat Bears & Packers fans ITT just so we don't looks soft...lol.
    Understandable. I am surrounded by Viking (well AP) fans, so I am pretty knowledgeable about the whole team now lol

k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where do you guys see Everson Griffen being used next year? I think i'd rather have him start at DE than Robison at this point, although Robison isn't bad by any means. Griffen is just too damn athletic to keep off of the field, and he has shown he can be an impact player (pick 6 against St. Louis, 3 sacks against Green Bay)

kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by k-wind View Post
    Where do you guys see Everson Griffen being used next year? I think i'd rather have him start at DE than Robison at this point, although Robison isn't bad by any means. Griffen is just too damn athletic to keep off of the field, and he has shown he can be an impact player (pick 6 against St. Louis, 3 sacks against Green Bay)
    Griffen is as good as he is because he comes in fresh. Yeah he is good, but so is Robinson, Its a good problem to have!

I think he will still be the 3rd guy in when Allen or Robinson are tired
    Yankees - Vikings - Sixers

PSN(3/4): K-Rocky11
    XBL(X1): K Rocky11

Agreed, Griffen is beast .. I hope they utilize him a bit more this year, too

Ill be at SCSU, I do like beer.
    Hope you like Red Dogs.

I'm at SCSU too, lol

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...y-rush/page/24

I got mock draft fever ..

Xavier Rhodes + Ogletree ??

Highly unlikely, but I'd cream in my pants ..

As others have said, it's easier to look good when you come in fresh and go against OTs that played the whole game. Robison would probably look even better if he only played the number plays Griffen plays. That said, Griffen is great to have because if Robison goes down you have a solid guy that can come in and do just as well.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

As others have said, it's easier to look good when you come in fresh and go against OTs that played the whole game. Robison would probably look even better if he only played the number plays Griffen plays. That said, Griffen is great to have because if Robison goes down you have a solid guy that can come in and do just as well.
    They put him in the inside situationally this year too, amirite?