Page 115 of 179 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 5357
    devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At this point in their careers to start out.

Who were you more confident in Bridgewater or Ponder?

I don't have a lot a crazy amount of confidence in Bridgewater but more than with Ponder. Saying that I mean he will never be a superstar in my mind.

I think the thing is the same thing that was happening with Ponder. It was always a situation where it was like "when is he going to take risks or go long."

I remember when Ponder got drafted. I was in a west coast Anytime Fitness. I was paying attention to the draft along with several others while lifting. When the pick for the Vikings came up everyone was like they could get this or that guy all excited about it and when they announced the pick everyone was like "what round was that guy supposed to go?"
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    At this point in their careers to start out.

Who were you more confident in Bridgewater or Ponder?

I don't have a lot a crazy amount of confidence in Bridgewater but more than with Ponder. Saying that I mean he will never be a superstar in my mind.

I think the thing is the same thing that was happening with Ponder. It was always a situation where it was like "when is he going to take risks or go long."

I remember when Ponder got drafted. I was in a west coast Anytime Fitness. I was paying attention to the draft along with several others while lifting. When the pick for the Vikings came up everyone was like they could get this or that guy all excited about it and when they announced the pick everyone was like "what round was that guy supposed to go?"
    I'm far more confident in Teddy but that still isn't saying much. Ponder always looked confused and scared. Teddy looks more composed. I think Teddy is a lock at being a upper teen ranked guy for years to come, like 18 or something when comparing yards and TD's. His ceiling is closer to that #10 spot but he has to hit some deep balls and make some electrifying plays to get there. Teddy is not flashy at all and never will be. Teddy has had some impressive drives with the game in the line so you have to give him credit there. I think Teddy will be fine in the wins category but having Zimmer's style of offense and his D makes those wins a team sport.

Ponder was a huge reach and that pic set the Vikes back a couple years. Teddy I believe was taken right where he should have been.

AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriGhold has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by catimmerman View Post
    I don't think MN has growlers lol. I've been living in SoDak for the past 2 years and have just started seeing growlers recently.

tfw you don't have to worry about the booz store being closed on sundays hhhnnngg
    Funny thing back when I lived in Ohio I was doing some home brewing and bought a growler from a home brew company in Minneapolis, northern brewer. I still have it and have gotten it filled a few places up here now.

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Berts View Post
    I'm far more confident in Teddy but that still isn't saying much. Ponder always looked confused and scared. Teddy looks more composed. I think Teddy is a lock at being a upper teen ranked guy for years to come, like 18 or something when comparing yards and TD's. His ceiling is closer to that #10 spot but he has to hit some deep balls and make some electrifying plays to get there. Teddy is not flashy at all and never will be. Teddy has had some impressive drives with the game in the line so you have to give him credit there. I think Teddy will be fine in the wins category but having Zimmer's style of offense and his D makes those wins a team sport.

Ponder was a huge reach and that pic set the Vikes back a couple years. Teddy I believe was taken right where he should have been.
    Yeah I'm 10x more confident in Teddy, its not even close. Teddy has never had the classic "CP7 Happy feet" syndrome and he has a much stronger arm. Plus the guys in the locker room actually respect the guy, prbably because he isn't scared to take a hit. I instantly became a huge Bridgewater fan the day I watched this game:

Ponder never even sniffed being a Top 15 QB , probably not even top 20. Teddy is already top 15 and is getting better, he's just catching a lot of hate right now for his weak bulk stats.

People want to see fantasy numbers or else they assume a QB is bad.

Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000) Berts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JmanTheJuiceman View Post
    Yeah I'm 10x more confident in Teddy, its not even close. Teddy has never had the classic "CP7 Happy feet" syndrome and he has a much stronger arm. Plus the guys in the locker room actually respect the guy, prbably because he isn't scared to take a hit. I instantly became a huge Bridgewater fan the day I watched this game:

Ponder never even sniffed being a Top 15 QB , probably not even top 20. Teddy is already top 15 and is getting better, he's just catching a lot of hate right now for his weak bulk stats.

For sure! People are all about yards and TD's and Teddy will never be a big time stats guy other than winning percentage and QBR. I'll take the winning stats and efficient play all day. Kinda like the D, only stat I can about is points against. Teddy is exactly what we need in this system. It's the perfect match and the only stat I care about is the winning percentage, Teddy will be just fine!

The only knock I have on Teddy as do most people is he needs to up his consistency in the long ball.

VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    Funny thing back when I lived in Ohio I was doing some home brewing and bought a growler from a home brew company in Minneapolis, northern brewer. I still have it and have gotten it filled a few places up here now.
    Yes, there are several places in Minneapolis that offer Sunday growler fills.......saved me a few times....

http://dangerousmanbrewing.com/

http://www.townhallbrewery.com/

Originally Posted by VDubb View Post
    Yes, there are several places in Minneapolis that offer Sunday growler fills.......saved me a few times....

http://www.townhallbrewery.com/
    A little behind the game back in the Midwest. In Boise every other gas station has a growler fill station. As well as most grocery stores. When I go back to Fargo to visit family I'm always disappointing in the beer selection and prices.

JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JmanTheJuiceman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For sure! People are all about yards and TD's and Teddy will never be a big time stats guy other than winning percentage and QBR. I'll take the winning stats and efficient play all day. Kinda like the D, only stat I can about is points against. Teddy is exactly what we need in this system. It's the perfect match and the only stat I care about is the winning percentage, Teddy will be just fine!

The only knock I have on Teddy as do most people is he needs to up his consistency in the long ball.
    Yup. Good news is that it looks like the coaching staff put a ton of emphasis on it throughout camp this year. We'll just have to wait and see if he has truly improved on it.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VDubb View Post

Definitely recommend Dangerous Man. I went there a few weeks ago.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

A little behind the game back in the Midwest. In Boise every other gas station has a growler fill station. As well as most grocery stores. When I go back to Fargo to visit family I'm always disappointing in the beer selection and prices.
    Fargo liquor stores that fill growlers (that I know of):

Happy Harry's locations
    99 Bottles
    Bottle Barn

I only really go to Northport Liquors or Bottle Barn when I get something.

Other than that you have to go to the breweries. I think their are 6 now but I think Drekker is by far the best and Fargo Brewing comes in 2nd.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that pocket protection for teddy is looking so much better. you can already see it boosting his confidence.

I think he's gonna make a lot of longer throws this year and prove the doubters wrong

God fukking damn, Teddy looked like an all pro that half boys ..

imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000) imajoey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Vikes looked bake af in first half
    Minnesota Sports Fan-Florida Gators

MAGA

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Teddy looked great, diggs will be top 10 for sure, defense is still hing but our run blocking still needs work
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000) RCATES is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys are going to run away with that division this year. GB is a mess on both sides of the ball. Minnesota is extremely balanced and defense is looking juicy.

Originally Posted by RCATES View Post
    You guys are going to run away with that division this year. GB is a mess on both sides of the ball. Minnesota is extremely balanced and defense is looking juicy.
    Good to hear coming from some who actually watches football and isn't a casual fan. I wear purple glasses but I think you are correct. GB still has Rodgers so you never know but I have a feeling GB isn't who most people think they are. Jordy coming off a ACL at 31 and Lacy losing 20 pounds isn't the save all people think it will be. Should be a fun season and I have a feeling Minny and Seattle will be fighting it out in the playoffs for years to come.

dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimethylmercury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Season's over boyos, Teddy B carted away in ambulance with serious knee injury.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Minnesota Vikings, Oklahoma Sooners

drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well at least we didn't get our hopes up very long.

Who should we tank for this season?
    Twins/Vikings crew

GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God dammit
    *MFC Stage 2 Crew*
    *Minnesota Vikings Crew*

Originally Posted by drock2190 View Post
    Well at least we didn't get our hopes up very long.

Who should we tank for this season?
    Waited all off season for this ..... Fukking hell.

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

US Air Force Crew ✈️ | Retiring at 39 Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew | Hand Model Crew | Blind Buy Crew *BBC* | PdM Crew
    Always Pick #4 Crew | Misc Sneakerhead Crew | Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Chiefs 🏈 Angels ⚾ Ducks 🏒
    MISC APOCALYPSE 8/5/2017 SURVIVOR

I guess I am getting on the Shaun Hill bandwagon

Shaun Hill's career 16 game started average season average comes out to be

23 TDs
    14 Ints

something like that

I am just trying to stay positive here.
    Last edited by devin45k; 08-30-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Waited all off season for this ..... Fukking hell.
    Cowboys fans feel you brah.

bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bballaman369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whelp there goes that season. Heard his leg is tore up bad..Like possible career ending bad.
    NASM CPT

RN in training.

MN Vikings, Twins, T-Wolves, UNC crew

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Talk about a huge turn around within just a day

I honestly hope they trade for Josh McCown. He is the only QB that can even throw a decent pass of all he guys available.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

this post is slightly ironic today
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaronOBeefDerp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    God ****ing damnit

Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry brahs. Some of you may know my opinion on Teddy but I know a lot of you guys like him and had high hopes for him. Never fun to see a big injury like this to a division rival

http://vikingsterritory.com/2016/rum...-park-thursday

Lmao Vick would at least be somewhat entertaining ...?

Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000) Vikes723 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    honestly if the vikes try to pick up kaep, i wouldnt be that disappointed, although his hair and his views need more work think a new team new scenery is needed for him. Hill is alright but comon... if he makes it 16 games ill be shocked. The vikes pretty much have to become a denver 2.0, protect the qb and have a half decent offense and a superior team carrying defense.
    Misc Photography Crew
    Canon 6d - Canon 50mm f1.8 - Sigma 24-70 Art Series - Sigma 15mm Fisheye - Canon 70-200 L series

|Minnesota Vikings||Anaheim Angels||Boston Celtics|