Page 176 of 184 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,280 of 5491
    GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Not sure the defensive coordinators matter as much when Zimmer is the head coach.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GiveHerBills View Post
    Not sure the defensive coordinators matter as much when Zimmer is the head coach.
    That is kind of my point, brah. Our defense has taken steps back the last couple seasons. I was hoping to get a DC that might re-energize the unit a bit.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveHerBills is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    That is kind of my point, brah. Our defense has taken steps back the last couple seasons. I was hoping to get a DC that might re-energize the unit a bit.
    They need a 3T to re-energize the unit a bit.

The CB group needs work as well. I hope they are able to resign Alexander, having a good NCB is huge. Possibly Waynes too, depending of course on who gets cut and how much $ is available. It would be crazy to see them draft another CB high but I wouldn’t be surprised, its too bad Hughes tore his ACL. He looked noticeably worse this season. Trevon Diggs gonna work himself into the 1st round?

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They need a 3T to re-energize the unit a bit.

The CB group needs work as well. I hope they are able to resign Alexander, having a good NCB is huge. Possibly Waynes too, depending of course on who gets cut and how much $ is available. It would be crazy to see them draft another CB high but I wouldn’t be surprised, its too bad Hughes tore his ACL. He looked noticeably worse this season. Trevon Diggs gonna work himself into the 1st round?
    I think we retain Alexander. His injuries will limit the offers he gets on the open market.

I also think we re-sign Anthony Harris, but at the expense letting Waynes walk and cutting Rhodes.

I agree Hughes really was a liability last season. I wouldn't have any problem with T. Diggs in the first round.
    Epic Beard Man crew

I'll try anything twice. capnutra's Avatar
    capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) capnutra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm hoping Kubiak will open up the O a bit more. It's fine to be a run first team, but when it's not working you can't keep trying to pound it and get forced into 3 and outs. It becomes predictable when you run on 1st down, run on 2nd down... gain only a yard or three, then are forced to pass on 3rd down. They need more 1st down throws and a few deep ball attempts in order to open up the run game. I didn't see that enough this past season -- the SF playoff loss being a prime example. Other than the one nice drive, it was like watching someone run head first into a wall and then repeat it over and over again hoping for a better result. You can't do that against a good team (Vikes had only 1 win against a team with a winning record) and expect to stay close. Eventually you have to change the flow or you're going to get into a big hole. We'll see. I've been a Vikings fan long enough to always be hopeful but I've learned to never get too high because there will inevitably be some sort of underachievement or gut punch loss.
    "Whether you think you can or think you can't... you're right."

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think we retain Alexander. His injuries will limit the offers he gets on the open market.

I also think we re-sign Anthony Harris, but at the expense letting Waynes walk and cutting Rhodes.

I agree Hughes really was a liability last season. I wouldn't have any problem with T. Diggs in the first round.
    Aren't you guys kind of in cap hell this year? Sounds like you're losing half your secondary.

If Cook wants to hold out, ouch.

Cool

Do they extend Cousins this offseason?

I think he’s franchise caliber no doubt. If you get lucky enough to land a top 8-10 QB you do everything you can to retain him. I see a lot of vikings fans out there who think without a doubt we can do better than Cousins. I don’t see it. Retool and try to get younger across the board and go from there.

The OL needs to be able to hold up against good DLs or they are ****ed regardless of who is behind center. Look at what GB, CHI, SEA, and KC did to us.

Unfortunately every solid OT will probably be gone by the time pick #25 rolls around. I don’t see the OL making any huge leaps this year.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do they extend Cousins this offseason?

I think he’s franchise caliber no doubt. If you get lucky enough to land a top 8-10 QB you do everything you can to retain him. I see a lot of vikings fans out there who think without a doubt we can do better than Cousins. I don’t see it. Retool and try to get younger across the board and go from there.
    I'm not a fan of Kirk but you are right, we won't get anything better so might as well extend him. Maybe we get lucky in the draft for a QB but very unlikely when we won't draft one until the 5th or later. Kirk is a lot better than what we have head in the recent past.

Our secondary is going to look a lot different next year. Hopefully the Oline as well.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Berts View Post
    I'm not a fan of Kirk but you are right, we won't get anything better so might as well extend him. Maybe we get lucky in the draft for a QB but very unlikely when we won't draft one until the 5th or later. Kirk is a lot better than what we have head in the recent past.

Our secondary is going to look a lot different next year. Hopefully the Oline as well.
    Yeah Kirk isn’t Mahomes or Wilson, but he is a very very good QB.

Lot of mouth breathers just say he’s ass because of the narratives around him. Bad QBs do not go into New Orleans and win in the playoffs.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kirk extended 2 more years which free'd up $10m in cap space.

CJ Ham extended

Anthony Harris got the franchise tag
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Kirk extended 2 more years which free'd up $10m in cap space.

CJ Ham extended

Anthony Harris got the franchise tag
    Here's to never getting past the Divisional round the next 3 years.......and that's best case scenario.
    Epic Beard Man crew

Exclamation

Here's to never getting past the Divisional round the next 3 years.......and that's best case scenario.
    Oh **** off dude, thats such a chitty thing to say. Get Cousins an OL that isn’t bottom 1/3rd in the league and then lets talk. All 4 championship game teams this season had a good OL, the vikings need to improve in pass protection if they want to win anything meaningful.

How many playoff wins did the guy you wanted over Cousins (Lamar Jackson) win this season with the 1 seed?

This extension helps put some more talent on the field this season. I’m excited for the rest of FA/draft.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

Oh **** off dude, thats such a chitty thing to say. Get Cousins an OL that isn’t bottom 1/3rd in the league and then lets talk. All 4 championship game teams this season had a good OL, the vikings need to improve in pass protection if they want to win anything meaningful.

How many playoff wins did the guy you wanted over Cousins (Lamar Jackson) win this season with the 1 seed?

This extension helps put some more talent on the field this season. I’m excited for the rest of FA/draft.
    $45m Cap hit in 2022

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    $45m Cap hit in 2022
    Don’t worry little guy, Slick Rick will push that cap hit back just like he did with this season’s cap hit.

Now he just needs to start hitting on some draft picks on the OL/DL.

Don’t worry little guy, Slick Rick will push that cap hit back just like he did with this season’s cap hit.

Now he just needs to start hitting on some draft picks on the OL/DL.
    The fact you're defending Rick tells me all I need to know. Dudes a bum and one of the best things to happen to GB.

Gonna be harder with a declining Adam Theilen and Diggs likely getting a new team shortly. Dalvin gonna want $$$. Defense isn't getting any better.
    Last edited by AMeyer9; 03-16-2020 at 04:22 PM.

Thumbs up

The fact you're defending Rick tells me all I need to know. Dudes a bum and one of the best things to happen to GB.

Gonna be harder with a declining Adam Theilen and Diggs likely getting a new team shortly. Dalvin gonna want $$$. Defense isn't getting any better.
    How is me telling him he needs to start hitting on OL/DL picks defending him? If your skull wasn’t so thick you would have realized I was taking a shot at him there. His drafting has been very mediocre lately.

Not worried about Diggs, Thielen, or Cook. Cook can go get his pay day somewhere else if he wants, they already have a replacement on the roster.

And when the packers actually field a defense better than the vikings you can start talking **** pal.
    Last edited by GiveHerBills; 03-16-2020 at 08:07 PM.

How is me telling him he needs to start hitting on OL/DL picks defending him? If your skull wasn’t so thick you would have realized I was taking a shot at him there. His drafting has been very mediocre lately.

Not worried about Diggs, Thielen, or Cook. Cook can go get his pay day somewhere else if he wants, they already have a replacement on the roster. All these Diggs “articles” are media speculation, but of course you probably eat it out of their hands.

And when the packers actually field a defense better than the vikings you can start talking **** pal.
    Not worried about all of your talent, long as you got Kirk!

rrEEeeEeeEEeeEEee

Packers swept the north, can talk as much **** as I want

Thumbs up

Not worried about all of your talent, long as you got Kirk!

rrEEeeEeeEEeeEEee

Packers swept the north, can talk as much **** as I want
    You need to relax buddy, jeez

Diggs just got traded lmao so much for that

catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They got a haul of draft picks for Diggs

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by catimmerman View Post
    I guess that’s a good way to free up cap space and bring in more young talent to fill in holes at OL, DT, NT, CB

But I hate losing Diggs.

catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000) catimmerman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess that’s a good way to free up cap space and bring in more young talent to fill in holes at OL, DT, NT, CB

But I hate losing Diggs.
    Yea kinda sad to see his talent go but his drama was getting annoying. Leaves us thin at WR but we definitely have other holes to fill

You need to relax buddy, jeez

Diggs just got traded lmao so much for that
    As mentioned in *Diggs likely getting a new team shortly*.

Just saying pretty hilarious you're bragging about your defense but got 10 points one game and 16 the other against the Packers. Defense must not be that bad

As mentioned in *Diggs likely getting a new team shortly*.

Just saying pretty hilarious you're bragging about your defense but got 10 points one game and 16 the other against the Packers. Defense must not be that bad
    Can you tell me the last time the packers gave up less points than the vikings (per game) in a season?

Asking for a friend

Can you tell me the last time the packers gave up less points than the vikings (per game) in a season?

Asking for a friend
    Vikings allowed a whopping 10 less points. And our defense is a lot cheaper.

I get you like your team but he right, keeping Kirk = being okay with mediocracy.

Originally Posted by catimmerman View Post
    I don't care for Spielman, but I will give him credit on this one. We absolutely thrashed the Bills in this deal. And lots of picks is what this team needs, as we have a lot of positions opening up for both starters and backups.
    Epic Beard Man crew

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The draft this year is loaded with WR talent. We might be able to pay someone who's just as fast less money for less drama. The Bill got absolutely fleeced on this one.

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vikings allowed a whopping 10 less points. And our defense is a lot cheaper.

I get you like your team but he right, keeping Kirk = being okay with mediocracy.
    Wait till Kirk has a better year than erin two years in a row..

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i liked diggs (the player on the field, not all the drama), but that's a nice return. i just kind of disagree with the direction the team is going, i don't think the vikings are good enough to be in a position to extend kirk another couple years. that's a move you make if you think you're a contender, which i don't think the vikings are. i would've waited this year to see how things pan out.

Originally Posted by Madvillainy View Post
    i liked diggs (the player on the field, not all the drama), but that's a nice return. i just kind of disagree with the direction the team is going, i don't think the vikings are good enough to be in a position to extend kirk another couple years. that's a move you make if you think you're a contender, which i don't think the vikings are. i would've waited this year to see how things pan out.
    They could possibly get Jefferson, Lamb, Or Higgins to replace him. I don't see much buist potential for the WR class this year as much as previous years. We were in a Cap overload so extending Cousins was the right move as it freed up space. Spielman can get some late round talent which is his strong suit

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to miss Diggs, but that return for him is very nice! Though I have little faith in drafting receivers high in the draft. Vikings have been burned by that so many times(Treadwell....ugh).

I'll be happy if they keep Anthony Harris and don't trade him away for a mid-low draft pick like I've seen speculated.

IMO, the team is doing what they need to do when you have an aging team. They're letting older talent go and are bringing in younger talent to build the team up again while keeping several veterans that are still playing at a high level. It's tough to do that and remain a playoff team or maintain a winning record. It will be interesting to see what they do in the draft. Expectations have to be lower heading into next season as the youth will need to get some experience under them.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!