miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Looking for a Fat Burner to finish my cut

Been cutting for a few months now and I'm looking for a fat burner to use for one more month and finish off my cut. Have been doing IF ans was researching both ECA stacks and Yohimbe but they are both banned in AUS. Have had a little look into thermogenics but I do walk around a lot during the day and the idea of sweating profusely does not appeal to me. I would prefer something Stim free, however I'm hesitant as to if they actually work or not, and the $80 pricetag on 120 capsules of Lean Xtreme here in AUS isn't too idealistic. Needs to be able to be taken on an empty stomach. Would consider thermogenics if they don't induce an insane amount of sweating. Just need help to get rid of some stubborn fat around lower back and below naval. 19 Years old if that helps. Maybe I should just buy some green tea extract?

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great deal on our product-stack. Buy Lipotrophin-PM and get Lipotrophin-AM, FREE! 24-hr fat burning versatility.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Give a look into either ErgoShred (lightly - moderately stimmed based on dosage), ErgoBolic (stim free cortisol control) or both as a great stack! While ErgoShred certainly has some thermogenic properties, 1-2 caps (maybe even 3, depends from person to person) on an empty stomach in the morning, might have you feeling a warmer than usual, however I haven't experienced any "profuse sweating" when simply going about my daily business on 1-2 caps. Ergobolic is a great stim free addition to any fat loss stack, that many users have enjoyed!

miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscterFLEM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Great deal on our product-stack. Buy Lipotrophin-PM and get Lipotrophin-AM, FREE! 24-hr fat burning versatility.
    Thanks for quick response but I'm looking to order from Australia due to the fact it will take 2 or so weeks for it to get here whereas I can buy it this week here in Aus.

Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    Give a look into either ErgoShred (lightly - moderately stimmed based on dosage), ErgoBolic (stim free cortisol control) or both as a great stack! While ErgoShred certainly has some thermogenic properties, 1-2 caps (maybe even 3, depends from person to person) on an empty stomach in the morning, might have you feeling a warmer than usual, however I haven't experienced any "profuse sweating" when simply going about my daily business on 1-2 caps. Ergobolic is a great stim free addition to any fat loss stack, that many users have enjoyed!
    Thanks for the reply! Both products are coming at a $70 price tag here. That's a good idea with the lower dosage but if you're not really heating up does it even make a thermogenic worth it? Maybe I should just purchase some green tea extract and hope for the best.

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With the new regulations in AUS, you will have problems getting any capsules or tablets into the country.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscterFLEM View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Both products are coming at a $70 price tag here. That's a good idea with the lower dosage but if you're not really heating up does it even make a thermogenic worth it? Maybe I should just purchase some green tea extract and hope for the best.
    Hoping for the best is about all you'll get from stand alone greet tea extract unfortunately.
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    With the new regulations in AUS, you will have problems getting any capsules or tablets into the country.
    I guess that's why they charge such a high premium in supplement stores here.

Found BSN Hyper Shred pretty cheap $45/90 Caps. Been reading some good reviews. Any objections guys?