Thread: Gtfih

SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Gtfih

alrite *******s im in need of some reps so phukin hurry up and give em to me *******s
    You only lift once

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and halt
    Long live Visagex

danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont like you OP.

SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    plz ill do eny ting
    You only lift once

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    In.

Hopefully I am not too late for the reverse psychology thread.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000) MAC-10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just gave you some reps... negative reps. Enjoy.
    iRepBack. 1K +

xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well maybe there is a reason why you got negged.

And if it is some kind of BS reason, then i hope this mod reps you back to the green.

BTW: Repped for helping me in one of my old threads.

Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    In.

Hopefully I am not too late for the reverse psychology thread.
    did u just neg me? Come on man your a mod
    You only lift once

Originally Posted by xhovercatx View Post
    Well maybe there is a reason why you got negged.

And if it is some kind of BS reason, then i hope this mod reps you back to the green.

BTW: Repped for helping me in one of my old threads.
    Thnx brah but i jus got negged by the mod guess reverse psycho doesn't work anymore
    You only lift once

D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SHaFeDuDe View Post
    did u just neg me? Come on man your a mod

Herpa derp your not allowed to make rep beg threads.

Originally Posted by D1Z View Post
    Herpa derp your not allowed to make rep beg threads.
    Never knew that...
    You only lift once

D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SHaFeDuDe View Post
    Never knew that...

Time to delete account brah, with that mod neg you will never see the green in your lifetime.

Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100) Franke75 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I used to read ops posts and think he was a troll. Now i realize he's not a troll he's just a complete idiot.

Op please leave and never come back

LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Originally Posted by Franke75 View Post
    I used to read ops posts and think he was a troll. Now i realize he's not a troll he's just a complete idiot.

Op please leave and never come back
    hurts brah :'(

y u do dis?
    You only lift once