bama2312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Catfish, tilapia or will basically any fish do?

I'm about to start Gethin's 12 week program and I wanna do it right. I'm not going to eat farm raised tilapia from another country. Tilapia are bottom dwellers and eat trash like catfish but I can get my own pond catfish. I also have, bass and bream. Will they do? Thanks for any responses.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Following his nutrition plan is a bad idea. Better off formulating your own diet that's not nutrient deficient like his is.

Read these.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    Delirious Mutant.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He throws out the egg yolks.

That dog won't hunt.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    According to this thread, it really doesnt matter what you choose. It probably isnt what you will get.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152489063

ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatEvilGinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well tilapia and catfish have more rubbery flesh which lends itself well to frying but is not so good for baking, I'd recommend you stick with fish like bass, salmon, etc that you can bake easily.

A quick and dirty recipe you can use is to sprinkle a tablespoon of italian dressing over a couple of fish steaks, wrap em in aluminum foil and bake em at around 350ish for about a half hour, you can factor that oil into your macros and you'll find it's doable.

If you want to make it a meal, toss some brocolli in an oven capable container, sprinkle some balsamic vinaigrette on em and bake them for about 15 mins (just toss em in halfway between cooking the fish)

now you have fish and brocolli and it's a damn tasty meal

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ThatEvilGinger View Post
    Well tilapia and catfish have more rubbery flesh which lends itself well to frying but is not so good for baking, I'd recommend you stick with fish like bass, salmon, etc that you can bake easily.

A quick and dirty recipe you can use is to sprinkle a tablespoon of italian dressing over a couple of fish steaks, wrap em in aluminum foil and bake em at around 350ish for about a half hour, you can factor that oil into your macros and you'll find it's doable.

If you want to make it a meal, toss some brocolli in an oven capable container, sprinkle some balsamic vinaigrette on em and bake them for about 15 mins (just toss em in halfway between cooking the fish)

now you have fish and brocolli and it's a damn tasty meal
    Thanks Ian
    Who oversees the overseers?

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bama2312 View Post
    I'm about to start Gethin's 12 week program and I wanna do it right. I'm not going to eat farm raised tilapia from another country. Tilapia are bottom dwellers and eat trash like catfish but I can get my own pond catfish. I also have, bass and bream. Will they do? Thanks for any responses.
    Ok I just noticed this, I cant believe I missed it on my first read.

farm raised is a big NO NO. Most of us are on paleolithic style diets, and they didnt farm raise anything. If you want the best results you will have to catch the fish yourself.