Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ala + chromium pi****nate = large quick weight gain?

I would like to think this is water and carb storage in a good way as I've been watching my diet using my bodymedia band and eating only slights over daily maintenance but since starting to take ala and chromium pi****nate before meals, and having a crazy intense workout, eating and working out I've notice a sudden two spikes.

After day 1 176-172 lb

Day 2-4 172 lb - 179 lb

Wtf.

Anyone else have such a fast gain on this stuff?

I should add I upping carbs.

Yesterday was

Fat 84
    Cho 708
    Pro 216

4330 kcal
    Truthfully my arm band says I was 4300 burned.

Registered User theguitarman128's Avatar
    theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) theguitarman128 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You weigh 170 and you're bulking at over 4k calories. That's the answer to the weight gain. It's not the supplements. I fluctuate quite a bit when I bulk too. Depends on daily calorie consistency, water weight, alcohol intake, digestive tract, and a few more factors.
    "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21 ESV)

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I should have clarified that.

4000 calories... on non training days I'm at 3600 maintenance calories but when I train (reg park 5x5 full body) it comes in slightly over 4k.

But I walk to and from work. I do marketing and am on my feel for 8-10 hours a day.

So 5-6 miles walking a day plus training plus never sitting down comes to that.

That's why I would trust the numbers.

I am assuming your are referring to the food and water retention.I know nine lb in that period is not feasible.

I should add this bulk has been going on for a few weeks.was only after adding the ala that I saw the fast gain in weight.
    Last edited by lvsteven; 03-16-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Obnoxious bump.promise only one.

Am certain others have lots of expertise with ala..

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    Obnoxious bump.promise only one.

Am certain others have lots of expertise with ala..

Sorry I can't offer much in the way of info on ala. perhaps check google scholar?

If you are eating 700g of you may definitely feel bloated as a result. Also I'm am sure a 4000 calorie poop probably weighs 3 pounds.

But seriously your diet/calories seem on point if your exercise + job is the way it is.

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    Sorry I can't offer much in the way of info on ala. perhaps check google scholar?

If you are eating 700g of you may definitely feel bloated as a result. Also I'm am sure a 4000 calorie poop probably weighs 3 pounds.

But seriously your diet/calories seem on point if your exercise + job is the way it is.
    Okay thanks..REP given.

I've used designer supplements that do the same as ala but the price of 20-30 says vs what I paid for this bulk daa was huge.

I lost 50 lb in a year and am sure if insulin resistance exists I have some variation of it as I get puffy when I even look at a bagel.

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know when I have tried Keto diet, I would lose 4-6 lbs in a few days, not fat but water, glycogen, etc. When I got off diet I would get hose 6-4 lbs right back.

Maybe you had to much carbs, maybe too much sodium, also don't forget BM. Average person is holding 10 lbs of **** in there body.

When are you weighing yourself?

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    Ala + chromium pi****nate = large quick weight gain?
    No.

Originally Posted by Faust24 View Post
    I know when I have tried Keto diet, I would lose 4-6 lbs in a few days, not fat but water, glycogen, etc. When I got off diet I would get hose 6-4 lbs right byck.

Maybe you had to much carbs, maybe too much sodium, also don't forget BM. Average person is holding 10 lbs of **** in there body.

When are you weighing yourself?
    Early morning after using the restroom but I know I'm holding water I guess.

I'm likely around 13-14% bf but have been an absolute scared pay about bulking and have never really done a real bulk months on end.

Now with this bodybug device I'm confident to do it but for a real long time I suffered from and succumbed to former fat guy psychiatric syndrome...which I think I just diet of named Fri the first time.