ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How does Nitric Oxide make you feel (personally)?

I've heard all these things about NOx (or however you want to label it) and I'm wondering what kind of effects have people had from taking it.

Like do you feel more energetic, does it change your mentality, does it make you lose weight more efficiently, etc.

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive started taking shock therapy, which has just given me tons of energy for the hour after i drink it.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ko_kidd View Post
    I've heard all these things about NOx (or however you want to label it) and I'm wondering what kind of effects have people had from taking it.

Like do you feel more energetic, does it change your mentality, does it make you lose weight more efficiently, etc.
    I hope this isn't a result of the other thread on the main page.

I suggest you research NO-Xplode. There is tons of information available about it.

It is best used pre-workout for an additional boost in the gym. Be aware, though, that it contains a high amount of caffeine.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great muscular pumps
    Originally Posted by NoNameNecessary View Post
    Be aware, though, that it contains a high amount of caffeine.
    that would depends on how sensitive you are to caffeine. Some people think 100mg is enough(total) whereas folks like me aren't sensitive to it. I've been up to 1 gram a day and still didn't feel much of a difference.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Certain ones contain caffeine, which gives me a real rush. In general, NO products get me pumped up, and give me mental motivation, more than physical motivation. Mind over muscle. I kind of feel like an animal when fully pumped up, it's a great feeling. NO is definitely one of my staple supps. It doesn't aid in weight loss fyi, it helps to shuttle nutrients into the blood stream better.

ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ko_kidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

I don't normally take much caffeine. I've been mainly drinking water/gatorade for the past 6 months. Some soda here and there.

I actually haven't been on the board in about 3 months--and I didn't look at what was posted. I'm just trying to get some answers *quick and dirty* and then research some more [I have read some of the information on the main site though].

VtecTypeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personnaly dont feel anything good from it. Makes me feel worse. Just my opinion though.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I'm taking it, it makes me feel like I just wasted my money, unless I got it free, then it just makes me feel like I just wasted my time.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Webgem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    If I'm taking it, it makes me feel like I just wasted my money, unless I got it free, then it just makes me feel like I just wasted my time.

Agreed.....

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am a large responder to NO products and the pumps are sometimes too intense It literally feels like my muscles are going to explode - almost feels unhealthy haha.. but I love that I am a responder because some people just in general don't like NO products.

Registered User live2liftohyeah's Avatar
    live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) live2liftohyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by S_RAMZ View Post
    i been cycling no-xplode for 3 months on 1 month off for about a year now...so on monday i tried starting a new stack of no-xplode plus nitrix and cellmass...and i stayed with my multi vitamins and whey protein like always. so i started on the monday and was fine...then on friday i went to work out after work. i had a cup of coffee at the deli i work at before leaving and then like a half hour later at 8 oclock i took the no-xplode. i got to the gym at 8 45 and had so much energy. i put up 225 9 times when i put it up only 7 times b4 that. i felt like i was comin out of my skin and my heart was beating like crazy. i thought the nitrix was starting to kick in which usually takes about a week b4 feeling it(it was my 5th day). i am 17 and weigh only 175 so it might have gotten in my system faster. well i left the gym at about 10 30, toom cellmass, got home, took a shower, and went out at about 11 and i started drinkin a few beers and smoked a lil weed by about 11 30. its only the 6th time i ever smoked weed cuz i usully prefer to drink. but about 10 minutes after smokin while i was in the passenger seat i felt a pulse in the right back sid eof my head and every pulse it was getting stronger until my friend had to pullover and i got out of the car. my head was spazzing out and i felt like my head was gonna xplode from the constant pressure. my heart was racing and my chest and left arm also started cramping and spazzing. it actualy turned out i had a minor heart attack and my heart coulda blown up from a "drug-overdose" form all the caffeine or energy that was in me. for 4 hours i was spazzing out at the hospital and eveything. it turned out i wasnt dehydrated at all it was just a durg overdose from the supplements. could it have been a reaction from the weed and alcohol(even though it was very lil) because they are considered downers, but the NO is like speed.? i aint takin nitric oxide anymore and im gonna take a couple days off b4 i get back in the gym so would it be safe for me to keep taking the cellmass? i dont think the creatine can trigger this.
    im figurin im gonna take:
    whey protein
    multi-v
    fish oils
    maybe creatine
    and the 200+ oz of water i consume every day.
    but my question is is this a reaction to the NO and being 17 years old and takin it or could it have been the weed even tho it was such a small amount and is it safe to take creatine(the cellmass)
    go ask this kid.

Okay, that answer just seems a little absurd...

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by akaye47 View Post
    I am a large responder to NO products and the pumps are sometimes too intense It literally feels like my muscles are going to explode - almost feels unhealthy haha.. but I love that I am a responder because some people just in general don't like NO products.
    I second that.... no x-plode raises my energy level through the roof

flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by live2liftohyeah View Post
    go ask this kid.
    okay that was a ridiculous story. Something else must have been involved with that because it just doesnt sound right.

NO supplements arnt "like speed" and they dont even give you energy. Maybe he was referring to the caffeine?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How does Nitric Oxide make you feel

"The greatest feeling you can get in a gym or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump. Let's say you train your biceps, blood is rushing in to your muscles and that's what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and its really tight and its like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satifying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage, when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. Its terrific, right? So I am in heaven."

- Arnold
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flameboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump. Let's say you train your biceps, blood is rushing in to your muscles and that's what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and its really tight and its like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satifying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage, when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. Its terrific, right? So I am in heaven."

- Arnold
    Wow, I can't believe how relevant that passage became! Now we have our answer: NO makes you feel like you're cumming. :-D

Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heartless is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it makes me feel like i was pregnant with my twins.
    Leader of the Heartless MISC

Lakers 4 Life!

Rep Back 700+

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    makes me feel like ass...

Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    true. OP, havnt u seen the studies where they prove NO doesnt do ****

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get really good pumps from Higherpower AAKG. I don't care much for extra added ****(caffeine and etc namely) in my supps so I try to stick to as basic a formula as possible.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

So, I'm not going to argue against those that say it doesn't do anything, but can I get links to these studies.

And is it really just based on the person? I mean some people are saying stuff like it's god's gift to lifting, and other's are like it's a placebo. That's a HUGE difference.

childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) childsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel like crap after taking it. I don't respond well to NO.

Question

Does anyone have a recommendation on how to try this stuff?

I suppose I might be able to ask if someone has the stuff, but if this thing is really this random, is there a way of trying it without having to spend over $30 only to have it go to waste?

2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Does anyone have a recommendation on how to try this stuff?

I suppose I might be able to ask if someone has the stuff, but if this thing is really this random, is there a way of trying it without having to spend over $30 only to have it go to waste?
    GNC often gives out samples

Anyway, I haven't really responded much to NO. Sure it raises my energy level somewhat, but I could probably just drink some coffee and get a similar effect. Personally, i guess NO has its use but its WAY overhyped and even more overpriced...