Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm clearly not a guy but I don't see anything remotely sexy about yoga pants. They are workout wear for me. They are certainly not slutty. And if someone thinks they are, IDGAF.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    Tights didn't make sense to me until I tried out compression tights...

I wear these to the gym and they're very comfortable. Usually I have sweatpants over them to keep me warm but on the stationary bike or when my shins aren't bothering me, the treadmill I'll take them off. Who cares...not long ago people were walking in the wild without clothes to begin with. It's only attention seeking if you're wearing it for that reason.
    This man knows the comforts of running tights!

When I break out the running tights...well, they get stripped off of me. And I am pretty much OK with that.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    You're too nice. If I found out that me wearing yoga pants bothered my younger brother, I'd never NOT be wearing them when I saw him!
    Wife approves of your sibling antics!

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    I'm clearly not a guy but I don't see anything remotely sexy about yoga pants. They are workout wear for me. They are certainly not slutty. And if someone thinks they are, IDGAF.
    You are clearly not a guy And you're right, it's not the clothes as much as the how the person is portraying themselves.
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    no, as a grown woman not a single fuk is given to what other people think.
    x1000

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by simpy View Post
    i often train in these when the weather's not cold

i must be a sloot.
    bring them back? I never stopped wearing them.
    milfs!!

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think they can be. The fact that I pair them with a t-shirt probably makes them non-sexy on me.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I approve of women in yoga pants
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

fit4Sayers26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lolakitten View Post
    Funny - around here the people who wear yoga pants are moms who have let themselves go. Pretty much the opposite of OP's issue :P
    This is so true! I was completely uncomfortable wearing yoga pants to the gym because they do accent the assets! Most of the women I see in them are ones that have let themselves go. Do you think it is because they feel self conscious wearing shorts and those pants make them feel secure? Since they are "yoga/ gym pants"

royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    I love wearing yoga pants. Live in them when I'm off of work.

I think OP's original question was about the conservative family member. IDK...I think I would just forgo the yoga pants for the weekend to avoid the family conflict. Doesn't seem worth wasting the energy on family drama. The conservative sis (or whatever she is, can't remember) won't change her mind anyway.
    Actually thats exactly what I do too to avoid conflict with my sister. But honestly my mom doesn't care, and or anyone else in my family. My sister is just over reacts to every little thing, and she's one of those people who gets angry fast, and since I see her once a year I guess I also have to keep up the peace lol.

royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) royasa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    Please apply this to women who are forced to wear burkas and yet, are still sexually assaulted. Were their eyeballs too alluring or did they accidently show a wrist?

Maybe the targets aren't to blame when SOMEONE ELSE is objectifying them?
    Very well said girl!!!

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    IG: kenneth_prime

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It def explains all the extra stares in the gym...

http://news.msn.com/pop-culture/supp...oo-tight-pants
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Orexis View Post
    Wow I never knew yoga pants were this much of a problem

Haven't worn them "in public" for a while, but I am a leggings girl. However, I make sure there's a long shirt of some kind that goes past my butt, over those leggings.
    Yeah, but what's considered public and what's wrong with wearing something fitted, esp when working out? I often run in a big city in my regular fitted running tights and get stares/comments/honks. Guess I'll try a potato sack for my next run.
    "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." - Elizabeth Taylor

"Sometimes, I think there's a monster who lives in my stomach and that's why I'm hungry all the time." - Jake, Adventure Time

shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoelaces has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Igmann View Post
    Tights didn't make sense to me until I tried out compression tights...

I wear these to the gym and they're very comfortable. Usually I have sweatpants over them to keep me warm but on the stationary bike or when my shins aren't bothering me, the treadmill I'll take them off. Who cares...not long ago people were walking in the wild without clothes to begin with. It's only attention seeking if you're wearing it for that reason.
    Compression pants ftw. That's all I wear to the gym now. I think if more guys tried it, they would also switch over. The freedom of movement is unparalleled.

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    LMAOO at this guy's pic reaction!!
    "Above all, don't fear difficult moments. The best comes from them." - Rita Montalcini

Interesting article!
    "Above all, don't fear difficult moments. The best comes from them." - Rita Montalcini

Originally Posted by naija View Post
    Guess I'll try a potato sack for my next run.
    LMAO hahahaha you're too funny!!!

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, but what's considered public and what's wrong with wearing something fitted, esp when working out? I often run in a big city in my regular fitted running tights and get stares/comments/honks. Guess I'll try a potato sack for my next run.
    If you get stares comments and honks in NYC either you have a magnificent ass or you live in an hispanic neighborhood
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    Compression pants ftw. That's all I wear to the gym now. I think if more guys tried it, they would also switch over. The freedom of movement is unparalleled.
    I used to but people stare at my ass... I felt so violated

naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10) naija is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    If you get stares comments and honks in NYC either you have a magnificent ass or you live in an hispanic neighborhood
    HAHA. Not magnificent (yet) but it is, let's say... prominent. As are my thighs.

And I live in Soho! So if anything I look obese standing next to the models in their (slooty) yoga pants.
    "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." - Elizabeth Taylor

"Sometimes, I think there's a monster who lives in my stomach and that's why I'm hungry all the time." - Jake, Adventure Time

HAHA. Not magnificent (yet) but it is, let's say... prominent. As are my thighs.

And I live in Soho! So if anything I look obese standing next to the models in their (slooty) yoga pants.

lol
    getting honked in soho is a great compliment

MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Now why would they recall something decent like this?

Myfitnesspal: dwbees

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleSouth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.
    Dem Glutes.

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was just about to post about this. They were talking about it on the radio this morning. The consensus from all the men on the radio show I was listening to said they think the pants should still be sold - even more so because of the sheerness.

I really must live under a fukking rock - I had no idea men were so into yoga pants. LOL
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

I was just about to post about this. They were talking about it on the radio this morning. The consensus from all the men on the radio show I was listening to said they think the pants should still be sold - even more so because of the sheerness.

I really must live under a fukking rock - I had no idea men were so into yoga pants. LOL
    In some cultures it has become a religion I believe.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    doy ou have any pics like your avi but without pants and turned all the way around?

srs.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

If you're wearing Yoga pants from Luluemon you might want to look in the mirror

If you're wearing Yoga pants from Luluemon you might want to look in the mirror

LOL I am worried mine are getting a little worn and I need new ones but I know for damn sure they aren't that bad!!!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE