lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000) lefteris7 is just really nice. (+1000)

How can I strengthen my elbows?

So, I am always experiencing pain in my right elbow when doing overhead tricep work. I have literally tried all the variatons possible. Incline, decline, flat, hammer bar, narrow grip, cable movements, you name it. ALL bother me on my right elbow. I've also been 1 week out of the gym due to elbow pain, which started while I was trying overhead variations.

What can I do? Should I take any supplement?

DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DYTrainer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Skull crushers, and the associated variations, are notorious for causing elbow problems. Short answer, if it hurts then dont do it. There are so many different types of exercises that doing something that you know will cause some sort of injury is not needed. If it hurts, probably during pressing movements and tricep work, then stay out of the gym till it gets better. This will not get better unless you rest it. Sucks being out of the gym a few weeks, but better a few weeks now then a few months down the road. If you arent already, ice it and take some ibuprofen for the swelling. Do not look to buy a brace or anything like that as that's a band-aid solution with short term benefits, but long term drawbacks. Google around and you can find stretches that will help as well. There are joint supplements out there that I took when I had some elbow problems, and truth be told I don't think they helped at all and have since stopped taking them. Sometimes certain exercises just dont agree with our body for some reason. Just learn from it, move one and then continue to grow.
    My Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146169983&pagenumber=

"It is while struggling against the heaviest weights a human body can move that the demand for courage is incessant."
    -Mike Mentzer