03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Zero-Carb Ice-Cream

This is definitely my new favorite keto snack! It is super easy and quick to make, and it fits right at home in a ketogenic diet!

Zero-Carb Ice-Cream

• 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream (zero carb cream)
    • 3 Tbsp Sweetener Substitute
    • 4 Tbsp Sugar-Free Syrup (your choice)

Directions:

Put mixing bowl and whisk in freezer for 10 minutes, then pour cream into bowl and let sit in freezer for an additional few minutes until the cream starts to freeze on the sides.

Begin mixing cream on low setting, and gradually increase to medium speed to get cream frothy and slightly thickened, reduce speed and add the sweetener until the cream has a nice light sweetness. Begin mixing on medium again and slowly increase the speed to high.

At this point add the syrups of your choice while mixing to a heavy whipped cream. Start with 4 Tbsp of syrup, taste, and adjust to your liking. Finish whipping until the cream is heavy and thick, and the whisk starts struggling to move through the cream. Pour into container of choice, freeze and enjoy!

Blueberry-Banana & Pumpkin Pie Ice-Creams

Macros per serving (10 servings):

Calories: 160
    Fat: 16.0g
    Protein: 0g
    Carbs: 0g

I get my sugar-free syrups from Da-Vinci on net-trition. You can also add ground nuts into the ice cream which adds a really nice texture. The pumpkin pie ice-cream pictured above has ground peanuts in it!
    Last edited by 03SVT_COBRA; 03-11-2013 at 05:59 PM.

StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks!

Wont probably find zero carb cream but will absolutely try anyways!

03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 03SVT_COBRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StrongJeff View Post
    Thanks!

Most all of the grocery stores in my area have at least one brand that has zero carbs. Lots of them have 1g carbs, but that is for every Tbsp, so it adds up quick. You can still use it, but you can't go crazy and have a big bowl.
    Last edited by 03SVT_COBRA; 03-11-2013 at 05:57 PM.

harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000) harpy20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StrongJeff View Post
    Thanks!

I've notice whipping cream has 1 carb, but heavy whipping cream has zero carbs.

I have missed me some ice cream though. It is a nice treat to have and will help bring some joy into my cut. Will try next week!
    Rustling my jimmies brah?

UIUC Grad Crew
    Chef Crew

Registered User sumitsolanki2006's Avatar
    sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sumitsolanki2006 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 03SVT_COBRA View Post
    This is definitely my new favorite keto snack! It is super easy and quick to make, and it fits right at home in a ketogenic diet!

Zero-Carb Ice-Cream

• 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream (zero carb cream)
    • 3 Tbsp Sweetener Substitute
    • 4 Tbsp Sugar-Free Syrup (your choice)

Directions:

Put mixing bowl and whisk in freezer for 10 minutes, then pour cream into bowl and let sit in freezer for an additional few minutes until the cream starts to freeze on the sides.

Begin mixing cream on low setting, and gradually increase to medium speed to get cream frothy and slightly thickened, reduce speed and add the sweetener until the cream has a nice light sweetness. Begin mixing on medium again and slowly increase the speed to high.

At this point add the syrups of your choice while mixing to a heavy whipped cream. Start with 4 Tbsp of syrup, taste, and adjust to your liking. Finish whipping until the cream is heavy and thick, and the whisk starts struggling to move through the cream. Pour into container of choice, freeze and enjoy!

Blueberry-Banana & Pumpkin Pie Ice-Creams

Macros per serving (10 servings):

Calories: 160
    Fat: 16.0g
    Protein: 0g
    Carbs: 0g

I get my sugar-free syrups from Da-Vinci on net-trition. You can also add ground nuts into the ice cream which adds a really nice texture. The pumpkin pie ice-cream pictured above has ground peanuts in it!

Looks Yummy: Well I added whey+ casein to it ..instead of syrups.

well you can also use whipped egg yolk and some vanilla flavour/essence...

I love experimenting with these..

benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000) benwin21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sumitsolanki2006 View Post
    Looks Yummy: Well I added whey+ casein to it ..instead of syrups.

well you can also use whipped egg yolk and some vanilla flavour/essence...

I love experimenting with these..
    how you do it with eggs?

and op, can i use 16% cream?
    ~SCC Crew~
    2014 goals:
    -visit usa
    -get ripped
    -lose virginity
    -get rid of all of my health problems
    -handstand for 30 seconds no wall

IRepBack

-*In Memory of Guy Boyland a Warrior,Friend and a Brother whose life cut short by Hammas - R.I.P*-

Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100)
    Im trying different version of ice cream, but I want to be able to eat a decent amount. Not just a 4 spoonful treat.

First batch was 5 eggs, 2 cups heavy, 3 scoop chocolate whey, 1tbsp Stevia. But that turns out to be 180g fat, 105g protein. Divide by 4, thats a hefty treat. Swapping 1 cup heavy for 1 cup almond milk will reduce the fat by 78g!
    Made 2nd batch with 1/2 cup heavy, 1/2 cup almond milk, 2 scoops vanilla whey, 3 eggs, 1tbsp Stevia. Freezes damn hard but its hella tasty. I think I can cut out the Stevia, maybe the eggs.

Ill guess you get the cream to look like that from constantly beating the cream. Im taking the short cut, a minute or 2 by hand. I get tired of cooking everyday ha.

EDIT: Eating the 2nd batch now. Best guess is the almond milk makes it go from frozen to watery kind fast. Sucky. Eat it quick!

LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LordMarcus6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks delicious, will definitely need to go out and find some cheap heavy cream with no carbs. (Last batch I found at a warehouse had 1g of carbs per tbs or something stupid..)

sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sub5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How do you find heavy cream without PROTEIN?

Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by sub5 View Post
    How do you find heavy cream without PROTEIN?
    How do you find with?
    I usually hit up Walmart. They have 2 kinds. Neither with carb or protein. If not 1 of them might have <1.

see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    must be to need is protein icecream .

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is this real life?!!?

I am going to try that later this week!
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

KennyB7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably a stupid question, but what is a sweetener substitute?

Originally Posted by KennyB7 View Post
    Probably a stupid question, but what is a sweetener substitute?
    Better late than never I guess, sorry! To answer your question, "sweetener substitute" would be something like Splenda or Xylitol.

GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Looks so damn good! I made a vegan ice cream in the past with coconut milk... And a little protein powder because I mean, can't ever get too much of that!

Check it out if you want! http://bit.ly/1QQRBXJ

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Instead of syrup I used some carb free chocolate whey. Tastes like chocolate puddin
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GiGiEatsCelebs View Post
    Looks so damn good! I made a vegan ice cream in the past with coconut milk... And a little protein powder because I mean, can't ever get too much of that!

Check it out if you want! http://bit.ly/1QQRBXJ
    I do something similar on a regular basis. Just pour a protein shake into my cuisinart ice cream maker and 20-30 minutes later heaven! lol... Great site by the way
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

iHaveAides has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mmmm.... bookmarked
    Obese to A BEAST

sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Made a few low carb ice creams
    http://blog.ketokrate.com/chocolate-...ter-ice-cream/
    That one good
    http://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/201...late-ice-cream
    This good too

Add alcohol suppose to stop ice and same with Xanthan Gum

Anyone got more recipes hints

pancakeorganic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite flavor is Almond Chocolate Chip, but Mint Chip is really good too. I found some low carb ice cream. It is taste really good. But I have only found the vanilla bean flavor.
    Last edited by pancakeorganic; 08-23-2016 at 05:42 AM.

GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100) GiGiEatsCelebs is not very well liked. (-100)
    I make coconut milk ice cream, which is 100% sugar free and very high in protein as one of the three ingredients in the mix = protein powder!!
    http://gigieatscelebrities.com/teena...hip-ice-cream/

KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KetoCarol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is awesome, thank you!

Karobe45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Good recipe

Good recipe for an occasional treat, but ALL HWC has carbs. ALL dairy has carbs. Labels round to 0 if less than 1, so even if the label says 0, it's not. Do the math. Protein grams x 4 calories
    Fat grams x 9
    Subtract that from calories listed, divide that by 4 calories per gram of carbs to get actual carb count.

noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noxcuses08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's zero carb cream?! Never really seen one on here, though. But nice recipe, I'll just have to find something lighter to use in lieu of the cream.

Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100) Jorge369 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Seems so delicious and healthy. I would love to try this.