Christov182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Help a noob not kill himself!

Hello, names Christov just signed up to this amazing website.

Ive been looking at Kris Gethins 12 week program and have decided to copy it as best I can. However Im struggling with supplements.

Currently I have purchased and take a few... but nothing of this scale.. Creatine, BCAA, Omega 3 Oils, Vitiman Tablets, Thermorpho (from the protein works.com) Green Tea Extract, CLA, Whey Protein, Glutamine

All of these need to be taken 2-3 times a day, plus then you have meals and gym sessions - its loads ! I have 2 really simple questions...

1. If I take BCAA (for example) to the recommended daily dose - but didn't relize that my Whey Protein has BCAA in as well... could I end up overdosing on anything? okay maybe not BCAA but Creatine or something? or am I okay?

2. Ive made a Excel Spreadsheet - brought some plastic pots and labelled them to store my supplement intake - so I know roughly what time during the day I should be taking the correct supplement's - However I just wondered what anyone else has done to help themselves remember what is needed, and when its needed? ive managed to take a screen shot and added it as an attachment if anyone out there could give it a quick 2minute check I would be very grateful, maybe its too much - maybe im missing nothing?

I know this is asking a lot from a Noob, and a English guy.. but after looking at several posts, everyone on here seems very friendly, and always people in the gym, the big scary muscle men.. are usually the nicest people in the gym! crazy.

Good luck to everyone and thank you !!

- Chris
    Attached Images

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ignore Gethins stack and workout. You've wasted a bunch of money on some of your supplement choices already.

Make your own stack, do Wendler 5-3-1
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubwayGains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why don't people ask these questions before going out and spending a bunch of money..

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yep, your whey contains BCAAs, also meat, milk, eggs, and any source of protein contains BCAAs . If you reach your daily protein requirements, you dont need free-form amino acids . Drop CLA and Glutamine , they are useless . I also see no reason to supplement with Green tea extract and Thermo***** . Stick with the basics . Put your diet in check , work hard , and get enough rest/sleep . GL , and next time ask before buying ...
    Last edited by BULLED; 03-10-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do you know when you are using too many [ineffective] supplements? When you need a spreadsheet to micromanage their use.

Originally Posted by Sarcobium View Post
    How do you know when you are using too many [ineffective] supplements? When you need a spreadsheet to micromanage their use.
    ah maybe i was wrong about people being nice then - just asked a simple question, isnt that the point of this?

cheers, ill do it on my own. with these suppliments.

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd drop everything except the multi, protein, omega 3's, and possibly the creatine. The reason I'd say to is because you are just starting out, I'd keep the supps simple. Once you've been doing the routine for a while and know how your body responds, then I'd gradually add in more supps if you wanted. If you take them all now you won't know which ones actually benefit you and which ones you can do without. Just starting out, you'll see some quick gains without all the extra supps. Just use basics and then slowly add the others in to see how your body responds. Hope this helped and good luck with your goals.
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go back to your spreadsheet, change the word suppliment to supplement and then delete the spreadsheet and come back here to re-read what BULLED said.

Originally Posted by Fbeckenbauer View Post
    Go back to your spreadsheet, change the word suppliment to supplement and then delete the spreadsheet and come back here to re-read what BULLED said.
    Wow roid rage even extends to forums i see... ask a simple question to the community that could help the most and get responces like this... do you only join forums to insult people or are you that bored you have better to do? either way.. sad for you

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Christov182 View Post
    Wow roid rage even extends to forums i see... ask a simple question to the community that could help the most and get responces like this... do you only join forums to insult people or are you that bored you have better to do? either way.. sad for you
    The short answer is that the Gethin Stack and workouts are wastes of time and money
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by ericdose View Post
    I'd drop everything except the multi, protein, omega 3's, and possibly the creatine. The reason I'd say to is because you are just starting out, I'd keep the supps simple. Once you've been doing the routine for a while and know how your body responds, then I'd gradually add in more supps if you wanted. If you take them all now you won't know which ones actually benefit you and which ones you can do without. Just starting out, you'll see some quick gains without all the extra supps. Just use basics and then slowly add the others in to see how your body responds. Hope this helped and good luck with your goals.
    perfect thats a really good idea ill start slow.. makes sense if i thought about it!! cheers dude all the best to you too

Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Christov182 View Post
    Don't feel sad for me, I get a kick outta this.