Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Acebrahhh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sloots gon sloot

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Menark View Post
    Yeah brah. One month into the relationship I told her not to say anything to me about her sexual past so it was two years before one of her friends let slip that some dude Id heard of and knew my gf still saw fuked her a few years before I met her.
    Then two years after that she told me about the dude she had a one night stand with and still saw because she plays netball with his wife.

She had a tight knit group of friends and rather than finding partners outside that group she just fuked all the ones she liked, and then she had to continue seeing them after they broke up because they were part of the group.

It makes me crazy that she even tried to get me to meet these guys. At that point I didnt know they had fuked her but that is still messed up trying to get your current bf to meet your ex bf.
    Oh god you are turning into Beta 1 the king of the cuckolds
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000) pakmansc300 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you dumped her yet!!!???

Send her a text saying it's over and post it in this thread!
    Too Big, Too Strong, Too Fast, Too Good!

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah brah. One month into the relationship I told her not to say anything to me about her sexual past so it was two years before one of her friends let slip that some dude Id heard of and knew my gf still saw fuked her a few years before I met her.
    Then two years after that she told me about the dude she had a one night stand with and still saw because she plays netball with his wife.

She had a tight knit group of friends and rather than finding partners outside that group she just fuked all the ones she liked, and then she had to continue seeing them after they broke up because they were part of the group.

It makes me crazy that she even tried to get me to meet these guys. At that point I didnt know they had fuked her but that is still messed up trying to get your current bf to meet your ex bf.
    U srs bro? stop being such a baby who cares what she did in the past..
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by beastami View Post
    jesus ****ing christ, there's the seed of resentment, abort abort.

Relationships are such horrible things, **** Disney and love stories for warping peoples minds it hurts to have **** crash down on you when reality hits but OP it's looking pretty bleak.
    This. Reading replies and more stories like this here are really changing my perspective of women a lot. I don't know how most Men can be like the OP, more and more I realize that you can't take women seriously, they are just to have a good time and bang. That's it. Men should focus on being successful and finding happiness, not having to put up with all these BS and get stepped on.

Pick up, put down, repeat Menark's Avatar
    Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ForwardRush View Post
    This. Reading replies and more stories like this here are really changing my perspective of women a lot. I don't know how most Men can be like the OP, more and more I realize that you can't take women seriously, they are just to have a good time and bang. That's it. Men should focus on being successful and finding happiness, not having to put up with all these BS and get stepped on.
    My gf made me believe that she was so innocent and had never done anything bad in her life. I wanted to believe that and because i told her not to tell me about her past I could believe it. But after four years things slip out and I found out what a sloot she is.

Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My gf made me believe that she was so innocent and had never done anything bad in her life. I wanted to believe that and because i told her not to tell me about her past I could believe it. But after four years things slip out and I found out what a sloot she is.
    Who cares what she did in the past? I bet it made the sex better. Past is over and done with man, move forward. I can sense the insecurity oozing from just this post. I bet your girl has much keener senses than I for this sort of thing too...insecurity is never an attractive feature.

tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000) tanajerner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man up she isn't a sloot she just has a past

doubt she knew her bf was so beta

seems you both frauding
    ♡♡♡UKGB♡♡♡ WWE Misc Faction of the year!!! As voted by you

You're either with us or against us either way all your end of year awards are belong to us

rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rj1443 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pakmansc300 View Post
    Have you dumped her yet!!!???

Send her a text saying it's over and post it in this thread!
    agreed. man up!

NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoPie4You will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RayBoccini View Post
    Translation: she's had enough sex WITH YOU. Bad news brah....she's been getting it elsewhere
    She's found a bigger cawk son. On to the next one.
    Consuming dem dere senzu beans for MAXIMUM GAINS

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Most women wait until they're married for some time to pull this stunt. She dun' goofed....

Sex is merely a means to an end for women, over time...the majority don't bother anymore.
    I don't understand this. If women want sex just as much as men do why do they suddenly stop? Don't they crave it? Or is it that they never lost the need for sex, just found it with someone else because they got tired of their partner?
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP you can be the penor she deserves just not the penor she needs right now.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's weird, OP cause she's pretty wild with me.
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aegraen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    I don't understand this. If women want sex just as much as men do why do they suddenly stop? Don't they crave it? Or is it that they never lost the need for sex, just found it with someone else because they got tired of their partner?
    *They stop with you. That's always a bad sign and it means you need to change fast. Either she is getting no pleasure in bed, or is simply bored by your presence. Women have the same sex drives as males, the difference is, its easier for them to satiate it. There are some legitimate times when their estrogen levels drop rather quickly, but that's usually not until their 40s. Women usually hit their peak in their early 30s.

mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    Listen to me.

Women are odd creatures. They want you when you push them away. They resent you when you treat them like a princess.

This girl wants to have sex with guys. JUST NOT YOU. The attraction is gone. She would happily have sex with say, the hot bartender at the bar, because the attraction will be there.

Women do this when they lose respect and attraction for the guys that they are with . Listen to me brah, some of the advice i've seen in here is terrible. NO, trying harder and being more affectionate is not going to work, it's going to physically repulse her and push her away, women are counter-intuitive like that.

The fear/ pain of loss is the only thing that can save you now. Dump her, yesterday, today, right this moment. She might even come back if you do it right and ignore her afterwards.

And if anyone in here tries to say that relationships 'need work' and are a 'two way street' this is the fuking misc, i didnt know there were so many suckers here. Women are counter-intuitive. It's why total *******s get love, devotion, and sex from girls and gentelmen / sweet guys get told they're seen as a friend.

No need to be an ******* 24/7, but neither can you be more invested than she is. I can't say it enough. Women are counter-intutiive to what most people think.
    Good advice is good. Take notes here OP.

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoPie4You View Post
    She's found a bigger cawk son. On to the next one.
    this. keep it moving son.

LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10) LBNZG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe ur being selfish with the sex....for example...making her give u head then going straight to sex...women love passion..try kissing her neck, eating her out , massaging her, essentially "warming her up" and getting her in the mood...........girls love that ****, i tend to be selfish w my girl too if im too tired ill just make her suck my dik then i pound her, but they need moar....but if that doesnt work and it continues, then GTFO

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sadly situations like this are 90% of the time: Girl has found another guy. Yes there's a possibility of depression, hormone issues or deficiencies but as you said from past history she could of easily just re tapped on of the ex 1 nighters and has lost interest in having sex with you. Usually when guys cheat on their girl, the girl finds out something is up when the guy shows lack of interest in sex, it's a herp derp signal, not saying 100% of the time this is actually the case, but 7 out of 10 it will be.

There's nothing "beta" about wondering wtf she might do around all these dudes she's f*cked and still hangs around with, we're guys we know how we are and how we would jump on a girl if she's attractive and gives you a "GO HEAD" lol They're the same - if they have already had sex before and this girl gives them the "GO HEAD" signal they'll jump in again, you think they'll care if she's taken? Or how ALPHA OPIE is??

Best advice I can give you is talk to her, try and see what the issues are and why she feels this way, maybe ask her straight out if she still wishes for your relationship to continue or wants a break...it really depends on if you like this girl enough to actually try to work it out or not. Talking to her, communicating and asking her what the problem is is more ALPHA than anything. Only kids/virgins don't know how to communicate with girls.

randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dwill094 View Post
    work on making her happy again. make it your goal if you want to keep her around. long term girlfriends can be the best or the worst if you make it that way.

no, this creates no emotions, WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL.
    Fukin op im raging right now, SEE THE TRUTH YOU *******

fuking watch this video, you could save your relationship, but you gotta look at it with logic, not emotionally like right now.

Originally Posted by Suprabuc View Post
    This. Women are very weird creatures. In order for them to enjoy sex, they have to feel sexy and have to be in the moment. Guys can pretty much screw whenever. She should probably talk to a psychiatrist or something. Maybe she's depressed and needs someone other than you to talk to.
    could be that she has some issues, but she should work on them instead of blaming op.

Originally Posted by wildchild11 View Post
    Listen to me.

Women are odd creatures. They want you when you push them away. They resent you when you treat them like a princess.

This girl wants to have sex with guys. JUST NOT YOU. The attraction is gone. She would happily have sex with say, the hot bartender at the bar, because the attraction will be there.

Women do this when they lose respect and attraction for the guys that they are with . Listen to me brah, some of the advice i've seen in here is terrible. NO, trying harder and being more affectionate is not going to work, it's going to physically repulse her and push her away, women are counter-intuitive like that.

The fear/ pain of loss is the only thing that can save you now. Dump her, yesterday, today, right this moment. She might even come back if you do it right and ignore her afterwards.

And if anyone in here tries to say that relationships 'need work' and are a 'two way street' this is the fuking misc, i didnt know there were so many suckers here. Women are counter-intuitive. It's why total *******s get love, devotion, and sex from girls and gentelmen / sweet guys get told they're seen as a friend.

No need to be an ******* 24/7, but neither can you be more invested than she is. I can't say it enough. Women are counter-intutiive to what most people think.

this x18731286382637846
    op you fall on comfort zone, you dun goofed, you bring no emotions, shes not living strong emotions.
    Is the push-pull motion, make her feel all the range of emotions, Neg but as much as you do it, give her validation, goes like this \/\/\/\/\/\/ up and down, and keep her interested. Unless enjoy getting cheated on
    Last edited by randombrah1; 03-10-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    “If you can walk with the crowd and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch; If all men count with you, but none too much; then you'll be a man, my son.”

randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She has the ability to seperate old relationships completely from any emotional attachment. Two of the dudes who she fuked before we met she considers to be her friends. She hangs out with them and sees them around every now and then.
    She says she doesnt see them as anything but just another guy, but to me they will never be just another guy. At one time they were laying on top of her sweating and slobbering all over her.
    this is what she tells you, you being manipulated brah, sorry to break it out to you.

Brah its a whole other issue. But one of the guys she fuked and continued to hang out with married her best friend. This guy caused so much trouble for us she cut him out of her life completely and in doing so she cut out her best friend. So then a year later her other best friend got sick of them not talking and stopped talking to her as well. So she has lost her two best friends because she wanted to continue a friendship with a guy she fuked seven years ago.
    The other dude is married but she plays netball with his wife so she sees him around every now and then.

oh man, you delusional if you think she isnt fuking that dude
    women just dont get over the exes, if she has some sort of contact with an ex, shes most likely fuking him. DEAD SERIOUS
    I could go back and fuk any ex i wanted, in fact already did, they dont care for the other dude, it only takes you to be smart enough and assure them that youre not going to judge them, then its game set, it might look sad but thats life.
    “If you can walk with the crowd and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch; If all men count with you, but none too much; then you'll be a man, my son.”

Originally Posted by vsebi View Post
    Sadly situations like this are 90% of the time: Girl has found another guy. Yes there's a possibility of depression, hormone issues or deficiencies but as you said from past history she could of easily just re tapped on of the ex 1 nighters and has lost interest in having sex with you. Usually when guys cheat on their girl, the girl finds out something is up when the guy shows lack of interest in sex, it's a herp derp signal, not saying 100% of the time this is actually the case, but 7 out of 10 it will be.

There's nothing "beta" about wondering wtf she might do around all these dudes she's f*cked and still hangs around with, we're guys we know how we are and how we would jump on a girl if she's attractive and gives you a "GO HEAD" lol They're the same - if they have already had sex before and this girl gives them the "GO HEAD" signal they'll jump in again, you think they'll care if she's taken? Or how ALPHA OPIE is??

Best advice I can give you is talk to her, try and see what the issues are and why she feels this way, maybe ask her straight out if she still wishes for your relationship to continue or wants a break...it really depends on if you like this girl enough to actually try to work it out or not. Talking to her, communicating and asking her what the problem is is more ALPHA than anything. Only kids/virgins don't know how to communicate with girls.
    Op could waste his time talking to this girl,but im sure she will not understand and things just will get worse.
    She sounds innmature and delusional (these exes arent her friends) but truth hits harder than anything written on the misc, opie will come back with the "my gf cheated on me"-thread unless he gets out of the relationship and lets her miss everything, but for this he should have the i-dont-care-about-losing-a-girl-cause-i-get-more mindset

Yeah, you could just dwell on how this is bs and how the world is all fuked up, or just go with the flow and do the best with what you have, cliffs start enjoying life. This disney movie relationship shiet isnt true. Get real.

Op, you have lots of things to think about, thread carefully but dont fool yourself, question her and pay attention to the red flags (they are real) and if its needed, leave the relationship, SHE WILL COME BACK, they always come back 100% of the time.

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let me get this straight.

- gf wants to stop having sex with you
    - hangs out with guys she has had sex with in the past, doesn't think it's a big deal
    - blames you for her life sucking

Come on man.

Read the writing on the wall.

Eject.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    either she is banging some other guy or you need to leave her. something is up, get out now.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Registered User PlatypusMounter's Avatar
    PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    srs been thinking about this. Im sure there are a few of her friends who want to still fuk her I have a bit of a fetish seeing girls get doubled teamed. Should I bring it up.
    We are probably finished any way should I treat her like a sloot while I still can?
    Alright that's enough for me. OP, you have bigger problems than your gf not wanting to have sex with you.

Originally Posted by PlatypusMounter View Post
    Alright that's enough for me. OP, you have bigger problems than your gf not wanting to have sex with you.
    lmao virgin spoted
    do whatever you want op, yes, things are over now
    might as well double team her one last time or get on that swinger life

Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've got some bad newz OP

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep, its over. I know this from experience. Shes found someone else.

jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500)
    she has no interst in having sex any more. The last few months all she does is lay there like a star fish and complain the whole way through. Now she is saying she has had enough of doing it.
    Any one else had this?
    your down and out. just cut it off now. trust me. she will either cheat, or make use of you in other ways ex. financially till she finds some other dude that tickles her pickle
    NASM CPT
    -need to know whats gtg lmk
    http://www.precisionpeptides.com/?aff=JSNetwork

Registered User PlatypusMounter's Avatar
    PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlatypusMounter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by randombrah1 View Post
    lmao virgin spoted
    do whatever you want op, yes, things are over now
    might as well double team her one last time or get on that swinger life
    Are you an idiot, or did you miss the part about OP's fetish revolving around WATCHING her get double teamed as opposed to being in on the double team?

MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lulz i'll plow her for you op. i dont mind you watching in the corner
    Misc Scape