B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cedric McMillan Joins Team MD!

Originally Posted by Steve Blechman
    I am proud to announce that Cedric McMillan has signed a new exclusive contract with MD.

I first signed Cedric to an exclusive MD contract four weeks before the NPC 2009 Nationals. I had him on the radar for the win. And when Cedric took the Super Heavyweight and Overall titles in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, I thought that we were looking at a future Mr. O— and as a result, put him on the March 2010 cover of MD. With all that round, full muscle, those tiny joints and overall structure, shape and lines on a “6’1” frame, Cedric put me in mind of the great eight-time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney— just a bigger version. Cedric has a V-taper physique, tiny waist, wide shoulders and a huge, thick super-wide back like Lee. The great Flex Wheeler told me after the Nationals that Cedric “dominated with amazing mass, shape and the tiniest waist I have ever seen on a man his size. He reminded him of the Classic old-school physiques of the ‘70s guys like Arnold and Serge Nubret— but a modern version with the back and leg development of today’s champions.”

At that time, I said to myself, Whatever planet my man Cedric is from, his potential is crystal clear. His overall shape, near-perfect structure and height alone make for a killer combination; add to that his potential to completely fill it all out with 20-30 pounds of more muscle, brute size and freaky conditioning and empirically I thought, this man is destined to take the Olympian stage one day and possibly win it!

Since winning the Nationals, Cedric has had a couple of ups and downs competitively, placing 4th in the 2010 Europa Super Show, 11th in the 2011 New York Pro, 1st in the Orlando Show of Champions, 1st in the 2012 New York Pro and 6th at the 2013 Arnold Classic.

This past weekend, the stage was set for Cedric to place in the top three at the Arnold Classic and qualify for the 2013 Mr. Olympia. Unfortunately for Cedric, it didn’t happen. It would have been one step closer to his ultimate goal of becoming Mr. Olympia— a title that living legends such as MD’s own eight-time Mr. Olympia Lee Haney feels he is more than capable of winning.

Cedric’s next competition is the 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil, in Rio de Janeiro on April 26th-28th. Cedric is determined to continue to improve in 2013, and climb his way to the top of the IFBB ranks with the best year in his professional career.

Cedric’s genetic potential for greatness is limitless! But it’s up to him to fulfill his dream. Does Cedric have what it takes to climb Mount Olympus? I believe he does. And that’s why I am proud to have him back as part of our great MD team of bodybuilders, Olympians and bodybuilding icons.

Cedric is very popular and has a lot of bodybuilding fans rooting for him. Moving forward, it won’t be easy for him to be successful and burn a path to greatness. Cedric will need the self-confidence and must believe in himself. He’ll also need the drive, determination, incredible work ethic, discipline, focus and mindset of a champion. He has to work harder than ever before! Get in the best shape of his life— get harder, shredded and grainy. If he can achieve that and dial it in, he will no doubt be a serious threat in the future and to Phil Heath at the Olympia this year! He has the height, width, mass, muscle shape and gifted muscle bellies— plus the best structure in the world of bodybuilding today. And possibly of all time!

I know that is a very bold statement. But many past Mr. Olympias and bodybuilding icons I talk to believe it as well.

Cedric stated the following: “Big thanks to Steve Blechman for believing in me and my abilities after all this time, by making me a part of Team MD again. This is a true honor. The best bodybuilding magazine and website in the world. I look forward to writing articles again and sharing what bodybuilding is to me with all the MD readers. PLUS, I’m teammates with Lee Haney! How cool is that? Mr. Blechman and I talked, and we have a good vision and big dreams of things to come in the future. Also, thanks to all the fans and readers of MD that had my back while I was gone and wanted me back … HERE I AM!”

Best of luck, Cedric— wishing you the best in your preparation for the Arnold in Brazil. I will be there personally, along the rest of the MD crew, to support you and other team MD athletes.
    Stay tuned for exclusive updates, articles, MDTV videos, photo spreads in MD and online.
    wooo
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damm, I guess Aceto and Dave won't get interview rights anymore

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Signs Cedric after the Arnold (and his 6th place)=profit.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After placing 6th lol

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    He was already an MD guy, so he just renewed?
    Lee Priest for President

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    He was already an MD guy, so he just renewed?
    Ced was gone for a while... Blechy has a tendency of signing new pros and all of a sudden they disappear after a while... if I recall correctly Dave Palumbo and John Romano said Blechman usually just doesn't send them their check and ignores their calls as his way of letting them know.

Ced, Mark Alvisi, Seth Feroce, Todd Jewell, Jason Huh, Roelly Winklaar, just to name a few

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    Ced was gone for a while... Blechy has a tendency of signing new pros and all of a sudden they disappear after a while... if I recall correctly Dave Palumbo and John Romano said Blechman usually just doesn't send them their check and ignores their calls as his way of letting them know.

Ced, Mark Alvisi, Seth Feroce, Todd Jewell, Jason Huh, Roelly Winklaar, just to name a few
    Yeah I've noticed that. Kinda sleazy imo.
    Lee Priest for President

rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post

Very sad for seth feroce. He just got caught up with a few setbacks in regards to his recent competitions. He is still with MT though

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Steve is a smart guy. He contracts most all of the pros so they can only post on MD. So BB.com sponsers all the big time shows. Yet MD holds all the Pros Internet lives, lol.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Bringing Awesome Back erikeriksson's Avatar
    erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) erikeriksson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome news! Good to see him back with MD again. More coverage for Ced!
    Erik Eriksson @ www.bringingawesomeback.com

********.com/bringingawesomeback | twitter.com/ErikDocEriksson | instagram.com/erikdoceriksson

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good for Ced
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Steve looks like the bad guy from movies that comes off as a nice guy in public...he reminds me of an antagonist in a movie...looks exactly like him.

CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Damm, I guess Aceto and Dave won't get interview rights anymore
    I entered the thread to post the same thing. Steve and Dave really have some deep down loathing hatred for eachother. I'd consider it one of the biggest rivalries ever in bodybuilding.
    "YEA BUDDEY!!!!"

Bench: 375
    Squat: 515
    Deadlift: 545

1400lbs Club BABEHH!!

jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcrobles92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so Z does that mean Ced can no longer post here?

tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good move for MD. I was thinking, why didn't Flex/Weider got him first? After all he was without a magazine contract for like a year or so.
    Any bodybuilding comparison request:
    ********.com/MKBodybuilding

tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh, and inb4 this haha

Any bodybuilding comparison request:
    ********.com/MKBodybuilding

dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    woo woo, team MD, number 1, woo woo

skip to 1:00

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jcrobles92 View Post
    so Z does that mean Ced can no longer post here?
    Yep, sad to say. They are pretty much tied to the MD forum. To bring more traffic to the site. I post over there every once in a while. But the whole site is like the misc to me. Wild out of control lots of hating, flaming, etc. Even at the pros. That's how I started talking to a few in PM to come here for a more civil experience. Only to learn of the contracts they have.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Yep, sad to say. They are pretty much tied to the MD forum. To bring more traffic to the site. I post over there every once in a while. But the whole site is like the misc to me. Wild out of control lots of hating, flaming, etc. Even at the pros. That's how I started talking to a few in PM to come here for a more civil experience. Only to learn of the contracts they have.
    No Bull is a nice place
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    No Bull is a nice place
    That's the only place I post. It's ok, but again the trash talking over runs the topics a lot of times. It gets old. I went there to really only talk to the pros anyway.

Originally Posted by dom1987 View Post
    woo woo, team MD, number 1, woo woo

skip to 1:00
    WTF HAHAHAHA, what is that from, what is it? what what what? HAHAHAHAHAHA

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    WTF HAHAHAHA, what is that from, what is it? what what what? HAHAHAHAHAHA
    haha it's from VPX Shotgun Big Show w/ Lee Priest and John Romano... it's a parody of the whole Beat's by Jay Cutler thing. There was one episode they played it to Mighty Mike Quinn and he's like "WAIT! IS THAT JAY CUTLER SINGING?! NO WAY!"

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's great for Cedric. Even greater for his fans since they will get to see more coverage of him throughout the year.

On another note, does anybody else think Stephen King when they see a pic of Blechman?

Last edited by Boba_Bulk; 03-07-2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: original pic not showing