TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

low everything..

I need help I want to work out but when I do I get weaker and end up feeling dizzy before too long. Checked my BP at the gym the other night and it was 103/54 which is lower than my usual 115-117/60s pulse is always low and varies.
    i'm always tired.. Only energy I get now days is when Adrenalin is involved.

Coffee/caffeine does nothing for me.
    I use to take C4 but always crash afterwards.
    I can't seem to stick to a multi long enough to see results. I suck at taking pills especially when they want you to take them multiple times a day or at the same time every day.
    I work 12 hour shifts and switch from nights to days every week. So sleep is all jacked up and so is my eating sched.

A friend told me to try bee pollen that it'll help with weight and energy. She only takes one pill a day whenever she can.. normally whatever she calls her morning that day.
    Anyone ever tried that route? Pills look smaller than a multi.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TeayotaSoupra View Post
    I need help I want to work out but when I do I get weaker and end up feeling dizzy before too long. Checked my BP at the gym the other night and it was 103/54 which is lower than my usual 115-117/60s pulse is always low and varies.
    i'm always tired.. Only energy I get now days is when Adrenalin is involved.

Coffee/caffeine does nothing for me.
    I use to take C4 but always crash afterwards.
    I can't seem to stick to a multi long enough to see results. I suck at taking pills especially when they want you to take them multiple times a day or at the same time every day.
    I work 12 hour shifts and switch from nights to days every week. So sleep is all jacked up and so is my eating sched.

A friend told me to try bee pollen that it'll help with weight and energy. She only takes one pill a day whenever she can.. normally whatever she calls her morning that day.
    Anyone ever tried that route? Pills look smaller than a multi.
    Please giveman example of your typical daily food intake. It could be down to your diet

TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    very well could be diet..
    Today was a Body by Vi shake and a "sandwich" with just some Nutella. I'll eat whatever dinner the b/f wants. Normally some sub or something.

At work if i'm day shift it's a Body by Vi shake.. then whatever lunch the guys want (normally mexican.. ick.. i get something chicken) and dinner with the b/f.

If i'm night shift I normally only eat when we first start the shift. I try to sleep the entire day which never works. But I don't normally eat.

It's insanely hard for me to eat right and eat enough. I feel bad if I don't eat with my shift.. I'm normally not even hungry. But eating at work limits what we can eat. Normally it's a pizza place that I get cheese bread or boneless wings at. I sometimes get sugar cravings which i've lately been giving into but it's like once a week.

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TeayotaSoupra View Post
    very well could be diet..
    Today was a Body by Vi shake and a "sandwich" with just some Nutella. I'll eat whatever dinner the b/f wants. Normally some sub or something.

At work if i'm day shift it's a Body by Vi shake.. then whatever lunch the guys want (normally mexican.. ick.. i get something chicken) and dinner with the b/f.

If i'm night shift I normally only eat when we first start the shift. I try to sleep the entire day which never works. But I don't normally eat.

It's insanely hard for me to eat right and eat enough. I feel bad if I don't eat with my shift.. I'm normally not even hungry. But eating at work limits what we can eat. Normally it's a pizza place that I get cheese bread or boneless wings at. I sometimes get sugar cravings which i've lately been giving into but it's like once a week.
    I dont normally gamble but I can bet your problem is down to diet. You must sort that out. Even if it meams 2 massive meals that hit yoir calorie n macro needs. You need food.

inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post
    I dont normally gamble but I can bet your problem is down to diet. You must sort that out. Even if it meams 2 massive meals that hit yoir calorie n macro needs. You need food.
    ^^^This. OP, I seem to recall posts from you in the past with a references to bad eating habits and chronic under eating. Honestly you can take all the bee pollen you want but you'll just be wasting your time. Get your diet straightened out first.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aside from your eating, I'm sure your work schedule is not helping. I don't know how people function with schedules like that! Do you at least sleep well?
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ktb007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would agree with the others about your diet and your crappy work schedule is not helping! But I would also suggest tracking your blood pressure if it continues to stay low call your Dr. you can get medication for it. I have issues with low blood pressure, when mine gets low I become dizzy, nauseous, tired, and twice now I have passed out . It's hard to function with it let alone work out.

NikkiAncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have felt the exact same way till 2 days ago. And it all came down to my diet: i was undereating, and I did not hit my macro's. Thanks to the ladies here I now eat around 1700 kcal, with all the macro's in order, and I feel soooooo much better... food is everything! If you are undereating (especially below your BMR) your body is just not able to function well. In combination with your crazy work schedule this can lead to feeling weak and burned out.
    So, I agree with the other ladies: get your diet in order first. Supplements can't save a lousy diet.

Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nsm22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with eating more. Also are you drinking enough water? I feel that same way when I am not drinking enough. Dehydration can lower your blood pressure as well.

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I work shifts too. It is hard especially when you're on nights and nowhere other than fast food is open.
    I make my meals beforehand. Ill cook up 3 or 4 days worth, something like chicken and veg with some brown rice or quinoa and take it to work with me. Ill also take snacks in, a protein bar, some cheese, some nuts, beef jerky. Whatever I fancy that fits with my needs.
    It takes a bit of pre planning but actually doesn't take that long once you get jn the routine and I found it makes a lot of difference to how I feel when working shifts.