Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered Ginger Muscle Mania Matt's Avatar
    Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Rogue Reverse Hyper Review (Rack Mounted)

I have been waiting on this for several months when they posted a picture on their ******** page. I had it set up for an email alert, so I completed my purchase within 5 minutes of it going active on their site. It goes for $575, though shipping was about $160. Delivery took one week.

It comes assembled, shipped on a pallet. It was significantly heavier than I expected, which is a good thing. It is solid.

Attached Images
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew

Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muscle Mania Matt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    revh5.JPGrevh6.JPG

Most of the hardware was neatly packed, though the bolts, washers, and nuts were loose in the box. It was all there though. While I have an R-6, it is the original version that doesn't have holes drilled every six inches up the sides. I do just dandy with woodworking, but I realized that I wasn't well equipped for this task, but I ended up figuring it out.

It came with a set of very nice collars as well as the strap, which I quickly noted appears to be the same as a belt squat, so I don't need to buy one of those now.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Muscle Mania Matt; 03-05-2013 at 08:49 AM.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***

I had to buy a $45 drill bit designed to drill through this, and it still took hours to drill the three sets of 5/8 holes on each side. Despite my measuring, remeasuring, and extreme efforts to get the holes perfect, they weren't. I managed though. The difficulty was getting this thing in position. I had to unbolt my pull-up bars and take all the weights off, as I think my uprights were about 1/16th of an inch too close together. I couldn't get the reverse hyper inbetween them. For the record, this is definitely a 2-3 man job. As you can see, I ended up using my spotting chains to hold the unit while I checked alignment and marked holes. It was kind of a pain in the butt, so hopefully if any of you get these your holes are pre-drilled. Then, I think installation will only take 20 minutes.

Attached Images
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No pics of it assembled to your R6?

nevermind i thought you were done w/ the review.

Nice review btw, looks like your son is glad you got him a reverse hyper.
    Last edited by 817boy; 03-05-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

As for the unit itself, I found it no different than the pro reverse hyper from elite, which a buddy of mine has. It is solid, doesn't move at all, and does beautiful things for my back. The tricky part was determining exactly how high I should mount it from the floor, as I didn't really have a guide or anyone to help me. After carefully measuring, it is just over 40 inches off of the floor. I chose to mount it on the inside uprights instead of at the rear of the unit so I wouldn't have to take up more floor space. The concern of this position (or if you have an R-4) is that you can't bench because there isn't room for the J-hooks. I ended up pulling out the middle bolt and put in a quick release pin (not pictured), so that if I am benching I just pull out the middle pin, and my J-hooks will still fit.

All in all, this thing is a dream and came in at a bargain price. I am very happy to finally have my own reverse hyper.

Attached Images
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very nice addition - enjoy.

I was just thinking about what you mentioned...if the rack is bolted to the floor is it common that even pre-drilled holes may not align perfectly? Or to even fit anything in between?

Anyway glad you got it to fit!
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sort of looks like it takes over your rack... especially if you don't have the spacious R6. Any thoughts of building a frame outside of your rack for it in the future?

Looks quality. repped.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

Originally Posted by trimble006 View Post
    Sort of looks like it takes over your rack... especially if you don't have the spacious R6. Any thoughts of building a frame outside of your rack for it in the future?

Looks quality. repped.
    not at all. that rack is very deep. There is a little bit of compromise, but it is worth it to me. The area in between weight storage was only used to put my squat box and perform pull-ups and ring work. I will have to move my pull-up rig to the front, and there is barely room for someone to spot me (I usually train alone anyways, and I could always just turn the other way). If I wanted to keep the rack open, I simply need to move it to back, in between the weight storage. As that platform with handles extends out about three feet, that means I would have to move my rack and take up floor space, which is why I got this in the first place.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you still happy with your new hyper extension? I am thinking of ordering one for myself. I dont have a rogue rack but i will be able to fit this in my current 3x3 power rack. I see from the pics that the pad gets inside of the workout area of the rack, is it a problem when benching or squating. When you are saying that you installed it 40 inches from the ground, is it 40 inches from the top of the padding? After using it do you still think that you installed it at the right height?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    Are you still happy with your new hyper extension? I am thinking of ordering one for myself. I dont have a rogue rack but i will be able to fit this in my current 3x3 power rack. I see from the pics that the pad gets inside of the workout area of the rack, is it a problem when benching or squating. When you are saying that you installed it 40 inches from the ground, is it 40 inches from the top of the padding? After using it do you still think that you installed it at the right height?

Thanks.
    Yes I'm very happy with it. That rack is pretty deep, so there is room to spare. I gave up a little space, and have to face the other way if I want a spot, but it is a good trade off. The measurement for 40 inches was from the ground to the middle bolt, so the bottom of the pad is actually about 42 off the ground. I think the height is perfect, as I can use the side of the rack as a step.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thanks.
    I think if you have a rack w/ 30inches of squatting depth the reverse hyper might get in your way unless you mount it on the post that hold your weight storage (if you rack has that). He mounted it on a rack that has 43 inches of clearance so it shouldnt get in his way. But if you have 30 inches of clearance you probably just made it 26 inches. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE REVERSE HYPER RACK ATTACHMENT IN PERSON, im basing my hypothesis on the pics in this thread.
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle Mania Matt View Post
    Yes I'm very happy with it. That rack is pretty deep, so there is room to spare. I gave up a little space, and have to face the other way if I want a spot, but it is a good trade off. The measurement for 40 inches was from the ground to the middle bolt, so the bottom of the pad is actually about 42 off the ground. I think the height is perfect, as I can use the side of the rack as a step.

As you installed it, when you are bench pressing incline or flat is the pad in the way when you are re racking your bar on the j cups? Do you bench press with the feet or the head on the side of your reverse hyper. As far as spotter, i train alone so for me it is not a downside.

Originally Posted by 817boy View Post
    I think if you have a rack w/ 30inches of squatting depth the reverse hyper might get in your way unless you mount it on the post that hold your weight storage (if you rack has that). He mounted it on a rack that has 43 inches of clearance so it shouldnt get in his way. But if you have 30 inches of clearance you probably just made it 26 inches. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE REVERSE HYPER RACK ATTACHMENT IN PERSON, im basing my hypothesis on the pics in this thread.
    I get it. i might have a problem because my actual rack has only 32 inches, will it be too short? My only other option is to install it on the side of the weight horns. I might need the length of the hyper to make sure i do have the footprint for this.

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like the look of that. I don't have room for a reverse hyper, but I do have room for a bigger rack, and I've been looking for excuses to get a bigger, better rack.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maluket View Post
    I like the look of that. I don't have room for a reverse hyper, but I do have room for a bigger rack, and I've been looking for excuses to get a bigger, better rack.
    It is only a matter of time before you make the jump, I'll be curious to see which rack you eventually purchase.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

I get it. i might have a problem because my actual rack has only 32 inches, will it be too short? My only other option is to install it on the side of the weight horns. I might need the length of the hyper to make sure i do have the footprint for this.
    I'll get exact measurements for you tonight. I've got plenty of room. I don't ever really incline press, but it doesn't get in the way flat bench pressing. Even if it did, I can just bench the other way.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    It is only a matter of time before you make the jump, I'll be curious to see which rack you eventually purchase.
    Yeah, you're right. I want it too much to let things like "I don't need it" get in the way. Eventually is probably next year, though. I'm just hoping to be able to afford the leg press and pec fly/rear delt this year, probably mid to late year. I needs more moneys to supports my habits. Show me a catalog, and I'll always pick the most expensive thing, even if no prices are listed.

Back while I was making myself house poor by gutting and redoing my kitchen, dining room and living room...

Me: "I really like the look of these beaded inset cabinets that I found on the internet."
    Interior Designer: "Yeah, those are about three times the cost of what I showed you."
    Me: "Oh."
    Me: "Can I get the fireplace hearth inset into the floor?"
    Contractor: "Sure. For $5000. I'd have to build a whole new subfloor."
    Me: "Hey, this fridge looks perfect!"
    Interior Designer: "It's a sub zero. About $5000."

Originally Posted by Muscle Mania Matt View Post
    I'll get exact measurements for you tonight. I've got plenty of room. I don't ever really incline press, but it doesn't get in the way flat bench pressing. Even if it did, I can just bench the other way.
    Thanks man, if you were able to give me the measurements from both sides, inside and outside the workout area of your rack it would be amazing.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maluket View Post
    Yeah, you're right. I want it too much to let things like "I don't need it" get in the way. Eventually is probably next year, though. I'm just hoping to be able to afford the leg press and pec fly/rear delt this year, probably mid to late year. I needs more moneys to supports my habits. Show me a catalog, and I'll always pick the most expensive thing, even if no prices are listed.

Back while I was making myself house poor by gutting and redoing my kitchen, dining room and living room...

Me: "I really like the look of these beaded inset cabinets that I found on the internet."
    Interior Designer: "Yeah, those are about three times the cost of what I showed you."
    Me: "Can I get the fireplace hearth inset into the floor?"
    Contractor: "Sure. For $5000. I'd have to build a whole new subfloor."
    Me: "Hey, this fridge looks perfect!"
    Interior Designer: "It's a sub zero. About $5000."
    Unfortunately I tend to do the same thing with most of my pursuits.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000) skrebs01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Unfortunately I tend to do the same thing with most of my pursuits.
    Nothing wrong with being happy and buying once

KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000) KalleA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very interesting review. Been toying with the space saving idea of a reverse hyper inside the rack for some time. Did you also consider getting the free-standing version (RH-2), and just placing it inside the rack? Trying to figure out the pros and cons of either solution.

What I can think of is that the integrated (RH-2I) solution is around 200 USD less expensive, and that it can be mounted at whatever height you might want. On the other hand, the free-standing alternative obviously gives you more placing options in general.

I am sort of leaning towards the free-standing RH, and placing it inside the rack for now, knowing that I could place it somewhere else if I ever get more space. Possibly, I would add a couple of wheels and handles, so that it could be "wheelbarrowed" longitudinally within the rack.

Any other considerations?

Cheers

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KalleA View Post
    Very interesting review. Been toying with the space saving idea of a reverse hyper inside the rack for some time. Did you also consider getting the free-standing version (RH-2), and just placing it inside the rack? Trying to figure out the pros and cons of either solution.

What I can think of is that the integrated (RH-2I) solution is around 200 USD less expensive, and that it can be mounted at whatever height you might want. On the other hand, the free-standing alternative obviously gives you more placing options in general.

I am sort of leaning towards the free-standing RH, and placing it inside the rack for now, knowing that I could place it somewhere else if I ever get more space. Possibly, I would add a couple of wheels and handles, so that it could be "wheelbarrowed" longitudinally within the rack.

Any other considerations?

Cheers
    you know..i've never figured out why somebody hasn't made a ghd/rh combo - seems like it'd be an easy thing to do add some sort of rotating bar and pendulum under the GHD pads.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nybb does but it sucks, so, and they do as well
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50) oicok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice attachment, i would like to have one but for the money, i just don't think so. There is so many other things i would purchase before this item. thanks for the review

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    you know..i've never figured out why somebody hasn't made a ghd/rh combo - seems like it'd be an easy thing to do add some sort of rotating bar and pendulum under the GHD pads.
    I made this rev. hyp. ext. that attachs onto my Rogue GHD. It works good and saves on space . I made it from scrap steel I had . The only thing I had to buy was the pillowblock bearings, they were $7 each off Ebay.

Attached Images
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Texas strength systems has one that allows the feet to swing through.
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    I made this rev. hyp. ext. that attachs onto my Rogue GHD. It works good and saves on space . I made it from scrap steel I had . The only thing I had to buy was the pillowblock bearings, they were $7 each off Ebay.

Nice job! You should get a patent on that and sell it to Rogue !

check out this link http://www.texasstrengthsystems.com/ghr.html

Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    nybb does but it sucks, so, and they do as well
    I actually had that model for a while. Completely worthless IMO. As someone else mentioned, you can't swing through, thus losing half the benefit.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***

Originally Posted by oicok View Post
    nice attachment, i would like to have one but for the money, i just don't think so. There is so many other things i would purchase before this item. thanks for the review
    At this point I'm pretty well off. Everything from yokes, conans wheels, and atlas stones to cable tower, rower, etc. The only other thing I really need is a new glute ham. A big reason I went for this reverse hyper is that I had a nasty back injury and I have been having to go to a friends place a few times a week to use his reverse hyper.
    -[[[[------]]]]-

***Misc Cigar Crew***