Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,440 of 4481

Thread: EjnarKolinkar

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been kinda quiet around here but good to see you back....solid work on the super squat machine...sounds like a good leg day all around

Looks like the shoulder is holding up to do presses and dips!!
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pull:

D-2: 2 sets with a good showing at the 15 pounds on the cable mark.

SAPD: 2 sets at high effort.

Chins, and slow eccentrics, plus time on the bar drills.

Some volume wide stance leg press just to loosen up the hips and knees.

Wide grip machine high row. 2 WU sets with a 6 rep PR at 180 and a backoff set. I'll get the stack for 6 at this rate by the end of the year.

20kg KB swings for volume 2 sets more rehab for too much sitting this week while working OT.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Don't think I've ever had an adductor pump though
    It was hilarious IRL, thunder thighs to the rescue waddling through the gym.

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Looks like the shoulder is holding up to do presses and dips!!
    It's doing OK, a little tight from too much sitting and computer work. But I'm keeping up with my work to strengthen it. I've had a half dozen sessions of higher volume laterals to get lots of blood in them, and try and strengthen and restore. Laterals are improving and I'm handling more weight. I've just got to keep from getting greedy.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post

It was hilarious IRL, thunder thighs to the rescue waddling through the gym.
    Keep it up and you'll be able to crack walnuts between your knees

An good luck with the machine high rows ... always bit alpha when you can shift the stack
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been doing some 5 rep warmup sets and then 5/3/2 reps for DL lately. Easy double with 315 last weekend. I had lost some ground on my DL, but seem to have made that back up.

I've not been training as much as I'd like the last month with some other obligations. Going to try to ramp training back up now. Fitting in more training at work gym, shorter sessions, and more training days. I've broken up the compounds I'd like to get done in a week into 2 exercises per day and going to see how that goes. Just making do with the time and equipment I have available.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Recent training highlights:

PR with 2pps on Smith wide grip bench.

PR with the stack on seated wide grip rows.

Did some low bar squats. Haven't squatted in a while due to some patellar tendon inflammation in the right knee. No pain, all good deep reps with hip crease below knee. Form was tight and back felt excellent and strong.

Worked up to 100's for DB weighted carry. Those have been going good. My grip had deteriorated slightly and it's coming right back up.

I'm topped out in terms of a comfortable weight. So after 18 months of slow gains I'm packing more salads and veggies and looking to ease my weight back the other way for a while.y pants still fit fine but have become a bit snug. Snug is as far as I'm comfy going, I'm not buying new pants and slacks for work.

Training still has been less regular than I would like with work schedule, obligations, and travel. But I'm planning to extend my lunch period at work to allow for more time for a quick session at my work gym more often.

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see you back....RL can get in the way of fun...good to see you training too
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice that the squats felt good ... patellar tendonitis sucks and for me, seems to flare up more commonly as I get older and also takes longer to heal. Of course the key for most of us oldies is to keep moving
    Good idea to stretch your lunch break to squeeze in that extra training: consistency is the key

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Thanks Andrew and Ron!

Got in a good leg session at my gym Saturday. Seated calf, hack squat, GHD, and Leg extensions with 3 heavy sets of straight arm pulldowns. Been a while since I used the GHD and I'm paying for it with ham and glute doms.

Tonight was a light upper WO; DB flyes, D-2 cable work, and BB curls. Walk in the AM with the 8lb DB's.

Keeping up with my plan to train more frequently at work due to time constraints ATM.

Thanks Andrew and Ron!

Got in a good leg session at my gym Saturday. Seated calf, hack squat, GHD, and Leg extensions with 3 heavy sets of straight arm pulldowns. Been a while since I used the GHD and I'm paying for it with ham and glute doms.

Tonight was a light upper WO; DB flyes, D-2 cable work, and BB curls. Walk in the AM with the 8lb DB's.

Keeping up with my plan to train more frequently at work due to time constraints ATM.
    I didn't know what my glutes and hams were until I did GHRs on a GHD machine! Such a good exercise! Good to know you're still getting the work in Robert and hope you have a great 2018

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

I didn't know what my glutes and hams were until I did GHRs on a GHD machine! Such a good exercise! Good to know you're still getting the work in Robert and hope you have a great 2018
    Thanks Andrew, it's been a good start to the year so far!

This week was very busy at work but I got in a push WO and a DL/row workout as well. Last pass at some heavier 5/3/2 DL' sets for me for a while. Going to run 4*5 DL progression from the madcow spreadsheet for a few months. I did a few AM walks with the DB's and did some shoulder restoration work on them.

I still need more overall activity though. Have to make more time for walking, swimming, and training.

Thanks Andrew, it's been a good start to the year so far!

This week was very busy at work but I got in a push WO and a DL/row workout as well. Last pass at some heavier 5/3/2 DL' sets for me for a while. Going to run 4*5 DL progression from the madcow spreadsheet for a few months. I did a few AM walks with the DB's and did some shoulder restoration work on them.

I still need more overall activity though. Have to make more time for walking, swimming, and training.
    Don't we all!
    Unfortunately work and RL get in the way but it's my aim to make more time for exercise and fun stuff as well

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Training going well this year so far. I had a few weeks of illness and recovery that set me back. Followed a large project that ran me down a bit.

Got back in the gym seriously a few weeks ago. Been doing 2*10 on full body. About 8 or so exercises. Except calves and GHD which I've been doing 3 sets.

I could tell right away my conditioning suffered more than anything except perhaps chins and dips. So I've been ending my heavy workout with the Airdyne bike and some intervals. I'm feeling better about my work capacity already.

It takes me a few days to recover from the heavy workout. I'm not letting that bother me though.

Only thing that really suffered size wise was my quads. With a spotty knee and shin issues and the illness/bedrest I've probably lost 10% of size and perhaps more in strength. Calves and hams doing much better as is back thickness. My chest holding up OK too but I've lost some size and strength in triceps not working dips.

On the bright side I never gave up on training even in the rough spots and the hard placeholder workouts I managed kept me in a good spot to bounce back. I really want to progress this year though in more areas. But I know I have to set finite goals if I will achieve them. I'll pick chins and dips I reckon for my main lifting progress targets. Not that I won't be putting in steady effort on the whole body. They are just my weakest points right now, and it's time to fix that. IDK how much progress I can make on leg work. And honestly they are so big compared to my upper I don't think I'll let that bother me.

I'm planning on sticking with the full body as often as I feel up to it for a while.

Good to know you're back in training and making gains (even though you never stopped training I know that there is a big difference in how you feel physically and mentally when you are just managing to keep things ticking over compared to when you feel you are getting stronger and fitter)
    Nice that you're on the air bike ... I've got one at home but I keep slacking off because it is such a demon!
    Good luck with training ... that old man muscle will start re-asserting itself and you'll get back that lost muscle quickly

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Generic Volume

Warm up set for everything

SLDL 2*10 135, 155
    Low row 2*10 2pps
    High pulldown 2*10 2pps
    Calves 3*10 on leg press
    Smith wide bench to neck 2*10 100 plate weight
    KB bottoms up press 2*10 12kg
    Hoist leg ext 2*10 idk the weight moderate difficulty
    Cable biceps single arm 2*10
    Spider DB 1*12
    Triceps push down 2*10 60, 70
    Ab rollout 2*10

Good to know you're back in training and making gains (even though you never stopped training I know that there is a big difference in how you feel physically and mentally when you are just managing to keep things ticking over compared to when you feel you are getting stronger and fitter)
    Nice that you're on the air bike ... I've got one at home but I keep slacking off because it is such a demon!
    Good luck with training ... that old man muscle will start re-asserting itself and you'll get back that lost muscle quickly
    Thanks Andrew. Good news is other than some occasional tightness my right shoulder let's me do most anything I want. Only a few things have proven to be permentatly adios from my routine.

I nearly died first try at 30-90 intervals on the air bike. My rest interval was more like a death interval. Wind is coming back though I can do 2 full 30 second max effort passes now and still keep my feet on the pedals for the rest set. I'd be embarrassed about slipping, but damn that bike is just hard.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 06-15-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Squat wu, 2*10 115,135
    Sldl 2*10 95, 115
    Single leg calf standing 2*10 holding 45 plate
    SAPD wu, 2*10 70
    Btn pull down 2x20 70, 85
    Dips, 2, 6 eccentric, 2, 6 eccentric
    Techno shoulder press 2*10 1pps, +25ps
    EZ BB curl 2*10 65
    Behind the back barbell wrist curls 3*6 135

Squats and sldl felt good. Almost did not go down for last rep on squat, back was feeling a little loose. I just braced hard, pride would not let me leave it behind. Right quad has been tight for 2 weeks.i did a little rolling and found a trouble spot and worked on it a bit. Got a drink of water on the way to he showers and my right leg was bouncing all over the place, jello.

Good to see you back EK and finding time for your journal....solid sessions being done!!

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    Good to see you back EK and finding time for your journal....solid sessions being done!!
    Good to see you Ron! It was a nice day in the gym for me.

Some rolling on right quad, lite stretch
    KB swing 2*10 28kg
    Suitcase carries 32kg
    KB swing 8, 6 32kg
    Suitcase carries 32kg
    Bottoms up KB press 12kg 1*12
    Single leg hip bridge 2*20 28kg
    Military press bar*12, 2*10*65
    High bench KB row elbows up by shoulders 18kg, 20kg
    DB flat bench 30*15, 40*10, 50*10
    Cable curls 2*10 17.5, 22.5 per arm
    Chins 1,1, hold and slow eccentric
    Wide grip bar hang 2* as long as possible
    Dips, 1,1,1

Had to break the KB press with left hand into 2 5 rep sets. Grip just was not strong enough. I should stick to 5 rep sets with the 32kg KB, beyond that I think my form is too much risk of compromise, swings felt good though and my ROM in the hip ext has improved.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 06-24-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Squat wu, 2*10 120,140
    GHD 3*3
    Seated calf 3 plates 8,7,7
    Nautilus pull down wu, 2*10*2pps
    Dips, 1,1,1, eccentric work
    Smith wide grip bench to neck plate weight 3*10 50,70, 100
    Technogym low row 2*10 2pps
    Ab roll out 3*8

Made some progress. GHD is just plain hard for me after squatting. On the bright side my back was feeling strong today, rows and pulldowns were good, rep quality was way up there. Probably should add some weight to the 3rd set of the plate loaded Nautilus pull down next time I do them.

Squat wu, 2*10 135,155
    RDL 2*10 135
    Chins 1, 5 Slow eccentric
    DB flat bench 3*10 40, 45, 55
    Technogym low row 2*10 1.5pps, 2pps

Felt strong on the Squat warm-ups so I took a bigger jump. No issues, probably repeat that weight once more. Last rep with 155 was a little loose and I was out of wind.

Airdyne Tabata made it for 5*20-10 rounds then died
    Wide grip BB row 3*10 95, 115, 125
    SLDL 2*10-95,115
    Standing bottoms up KB press 2*10-12kg
    DB hammer curls 2*10-35's
    Single leg extension hoist 2*10-45

Nothing too rambunctious today. I had yardio to do at home in 115 heat so I hung back a bit. Got through all the reps on KB press with no grip issues. I'm trying to narrow down a wide grip row option to stick with. I like doing the high block rows, but it can be problematic to get set up.

Squat wu 15*95, 10*135, 7*165. ------- 6*145
    RDL 2*10 135
    Dips 8,6,4 eccentric
    Nautilus Pulldown 3*10 1.5pps, 2pps, 2pps
    Military press 2*10 65, 75
    Triceps push down 30 reps ramped
    D-2 rear Delta cable flye 2*10*10

Decided to advance the squat weight, missed 10 and will repeat. It was like swamp in the gym this afternoon. Hard day, I was pretty shot at the end of the session. It was fun though.

Some rolling on right quad and back.
    KB swing 2*10 28kg
    KB swing 8, 8 32kg
    Suitcase carries 36kg*5 per side
    Bottoms up KB press 12kg 1*10, 16 KG L-4,3 R-5,5 L-12kg*3
    Single leg hip bridge 2*10 28kg, 24kg
    DB flat bench 45*10, 55*10, 65*7
    TRX row 5x3
    SAPD 2*8 50,40

32 kg swings were easy today, IDK, I'll take it. Bridge work was just plain hard. Had to drop to a 24kg 2nd set. Not sure the reason for this but I was working hard. Trying to make the jump to the 16kg KB for bottoms up press. Got 2*5 with right hand relatively cleanly, left was lagging so I did a few extra reps with the 12kg. Increased to the 36kg for suitcase carries and did well with it. I could not get the DB's I wanted for the benching, circuit training hoarders... I probably should not have gone for the 65's and just done a second set with the 55's. I reckon I've settled on DB press and dips for chest for a while. I was going to start up smith benching to neck as my second chest movement, but the smithy is broken again.

I wanted to do more but stamina was a problem today so I bailed after the big stuff. It was very humid and pretty hot in the gym, probably partly to blame.

Squat wu 10*95, 10*145, 10*165. Woot!
    RDL 2*10 95,145
    Dips 2*10 eccentric only
    Nautilus Pulldown 2*10 2pps, 2pps+20lbs
    Low row seated 8*2pps
    D-2 rear Delta cable flye 10*10 7*15

Squat was good, I was in my groove the whole time. I'm really happy about that.

KB swing 2*10 28kg
    KB swing 12, 9, 7 32kg
    Suitcase carries 36kg*2 - down and back 2 runs
    T-bar row 3*10
    SAPD 12,6,4
    BTN pulldown 2*20

Swings were good. Long day not much gas in the gym.

*Deload*

SLDL 3*10*95
    Pulldown 3*10*60
    SAPD 10*60
    Pec Deck 3*10*100
    Seated wide row to neck 3*10*80
    Biceps 3*10*27kg
    Seated calf 3 plates 8, +10, 6,8

The new lifting platforms at our squat racks allow for good deep SLDL with plates dipping below the feet so that was really nice. Nothing to hard except calves. I'm not training them too aggressively right now but I don't want to slide backwards. Even with the lighter weights everything felt hard today. Probably the heat, I had to do 45 min yardio @ 116 degrees a few hours before gym. I'm still out of shape, it's bothering me. But I know I can turn it around.

This week has been a gym fail. Whole weekend cleaning up storm problems with my big palm in the back yard and dealing with cutting things back all over yard. Last night was out filling up neighbors trash cans as I have not time to go to dump. It's good to have nice neighbors. It's been 110 deg most of the week too. Work challenges are what they are. Luckily its a deload and I've had no shortage of activity and labor. I should have a regular workout starting next 4 weeks training block Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it. I just get uncomfortable out of gym for 6 days when it's unplanned. I can't deal with any more backslides in strength. It's not going to happen.

rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rami999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    every body should workout even if they are in their 60s

Originally Posted by rami999 View Post
    every body should workout even if they are in their 60s
    Exactly, my mom trains 3x a week she is 72.

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wish I could get my mom to work out. I gave her some resistance bands a couple of years ago and she looked at me like I was crazy.
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 LastLast