Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Set a goal & achieve it! mscriven's Avatar
    mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone buy from fitnessfactoryoutlet.com?

I'm ready to pull the trigger on a rack and some other items. Fitnessfactoryoutlet.com has a good price and free shipping. Just wondering if anyone has done any business with them and if so how it went.

http://www.fitnessfactoryoutlet.com/store/index.html

Thanks!

Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mscriven View Post
    I'm ready to pull the trigger on a rack and some other items. Fitnessfactoryoutlet.com has a good price and free shipping. Just wondering if anyone has done any business with them and if so how it went.

http://www.fitnessfactoryoutlet.com/store/index.html

Thanks!
    I've bought from them a couple of times. Most recently, a Ironmaster dumbbell add on kit. What I didn't know until recently is that you can haggle with them a little. I ended up getting a $20 discount on the kit, and it was received rather quickly.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Paulie_G View Post
    I've bought from them a couple of times. Most recently, a Ironmaster dumbbell add on kit. What I didn't know until recently is that you can haggle with them a little. I ended up getting a $20 discount on the kit, and it was received rather quickly.
    Did you order from fitnessfactory.com (the official store for Body Solid products) or fitnessfactoryoutlet.com mentioned in the OP? Sometimes people mix the two up, and they're not related.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ordered my power rack from the outlet and it was supposedly floor model. The thing was brand new and I got it for less than $350 bucks, steal of a deal. It is a trusted site and they have some great deals every once in a while. If you search my posts here I posted a pic of my power rack.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    I ordered my power rack from the outlet and it was supposedly floor model. The thing was brand new and I got it for less than $350 bucks, steal of a deal. It is a trusted site and they have some great deals every once in a while. If you search my posts here I posted a pic of my power rack.
    Hi,
    I ordered something last week, I ordered a Powertec Power Rack and Powertec Utility bench. So far everything has been great, I haven't received my items but I did get a call from the freight company that they are ready to deliver on Tuesday. ( I ordered on 2/22/2013) so it's reasonably fast and prices are best I have seen online. What are you thinking of buying?

Also note the "3off" coupon on the banner on the top right of the page.

mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50) mscriven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by elgreek84 View Post
    Hi,
    I ordered something last week, I ordered a Powertec Power Rack and Powertec Utility bench. So far everything has been great, I haven't received my items but I did get a call from the freight company that they are ready to deliver on Tuesday. ( I ordered on 2/22/2013) so it's reasonably fast and prices are best I have seen online. What are you thinking of buying?

Also note the "3off" coupon on the banner on the top right of the page.
    Good to hear. I'm looking to order the Powertec Rack with lat attachment and the utility bench. Please let me know how it looks once it arrives!

afg1851 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Their great. I ordered the my powertec power rack, utility bench, and the lat option on monday night and got everything on friday morning. Also you can type in "save5" in the coupon section and get 5 percent off.

elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elgreek84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good to hear. I'm looking to order the Powertec Rack with lat attachment and the utility bench. Please let me know how it looks once it arrives!
    Also FYI I noticed they are out of stock on the black power rack. I think that is a Powertec issue though so it would be across the board

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I should have stated earlier that I ordered the body solid power rack with 11 gauge steel.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    I should have stated earlier that I ordered the body solid power rack with 11 gauge steel.

Just wanted to update this thread, I ordered February 22 and received my Powertec Rack and Utility bench today - so I would say good experience and very fast! Recommend to all - good price and see the coupon codes posted earlier in the thread!

Thanks!

Thanks for the update! I will be ordering this week!

Thanks for the update! I will be ordering this week!
    Black or Yellow?
    FYI, I got the black and then noticed things went out of stock. I have seen the date of March 18 when black will be in stock.

I seen that the 2013 catalog mentions that the powertec rack will now have an oval footing with holes for bolts, I would suspect that when the blacks come back in stock they will have this new design incorporated. The one I received was probably left over stock.

I'm going for yellow, but I may just hold off if there is a redesign. Thanks for the info.

kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sort of My competitor, though I know a lot of the guys over there. (based here in Chicago) I would suggest trying to work with Matt H. on the online stuff. I sold equipment with him for years and he both knows his stuff and will take care of you. PM me if you guys want his contact info.
    I sell home and commercial fitness equipment, so if you have questions on equipment PM me and I will help.

“When the light comes down, and the earth shakes with the footsteps of a thousand battalions, when the air sings with the sound of clashing shields, and the ground is wet with the blood of men, that is when I am most alive. That is when my life is taken to the edge of the point, that is when I am invincible until the moment of death”

-Unknown Spartan Hoplite, 461 B.C.-

To revisit this thread. I ordered from fitnessfactoryoutlet.com on Sunday the 10th, and it was delivered Thursday the 14th. Can't wait to get it set up!

To revisit this thread. I ordered from fitnessfactoryoutlet.com on Sunday the 10th, and it was delivered Thursday the 14th. Can't wait to get it set up!
    Wow that's awesome? What did you end up getting?

I got my shipment very quick, I set up my Powertec Power Rack and love it as well as Utility Bench.
    If you got the Powertec Power Rack - here's some tips - build it with the numbers facing in so you could line things up easier, without having to look outside of the rack

Also, if you plan on doing standup shoulder presses/military presses, build the pull up bars so that they face the inside of the rack, rather than the outside, so you can do those presses in front of the rack.

Finally, if you got the Powertec Utility Bench, I would recommend you build it without the handle bars, they suck and get in the way of dumbbell curls. You may have to ask Powertec for replacement bolts since the ones they provide are too long.

Have fun building!

It arrived very quickly, I'm quite surprised! I ordered the Powertec Rack, lat tower option, and utility bench.

Thanks for the build tips!

It arrived very quickly, I'm quite surprised! I ordered the Powertec Rack, lat tower option, and utility bench.

Thanks for the build tips!
    Oh cool, also let me know if your Powertec Rack came with the oval foot posts that can be bolted down (mine didn't) but it's supposed to be avaialble in the 2013 versions of it.

Will do, I won't be setting it up until next weekend (currently traveling for work) but I'll be sure and let you know.

Oh cool, also let me know if your Powertec Rack came with the oval foot posts that can be bolted down (mine didn't) but it's supposed to be avaialble in the 2013 versions of it.
    Got it all home tonight, I wont be setting it up until Saturday but I did assemble the base of the rack to give me a feel for sizing. My rack does not have the oval pads for bolting it to the floor. I guess that makes it a 2012 model, which I'm just fine with. I can't wait to get this all set up!

Got it all home tonight, I wont be setting it up until Saturday but I did assemble the base of the rack to give me a feel for sizing. My rack does not have the oval pads for bolting it to the floor. I guess that makes it a 2012 model, which I'm just fine with. I can't wait to get this all set up!
    Awesome, I'm loving mine. Here's another tip I'm finding - if you keep a log of your workouts, make a note of where you put the j-hook and the safety so that it's easier the next time you have to set up.
    For example
    Bench press flat - (J-8,S-4) or something
    bench press incline - (j-10, s-5) etc..

I'm on my third week and kept on forgetting where I last set up.
    Also when I set up my bench I had to ask powertec for two addtional screws since I wasn't using the handles and they sent them to me.

Yes I'm definitely going to be asking for 2 short bolts to get rid of the handles. Also, did yours have a bushing in the frame tube that connects the frame to the angle adjusting thing? There's no bushing in mine but from the amount of slop left after just threading the bolt in it seems like there should be! If you have the manual handy it would be bolt #23 which goes through piece #11 and into the main frame. It's like the hole in the main frame is too big.

Home schooled in Gym Liftn4life707's Avatar
    Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ordered the Powertec half rack, utility bench, and lat attachment last Friday morning. Haven't heard a word from them yet ( website says my order is still processing ) but they've done a great job charging my credit card. At least that's some form of progress.

Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liftn4life707 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow......4 days and delivered sounds promising since I'm only about 5 hours further down the road from you in Lodi.

Originally Posted by Liftn4life707 View Post
    Wow......4 days and delivered sounds promising since I'm only about 5 hours further down the road from you in Lodi.
    Just curious, why half rack?

Just curious, why half rack?
    Space mostly, but I plan to get a cage in the future when I move to a bigger place. I figure the half rack will work for now. Also....depending on the service I get from FFO, I might be getting the Powertec Leverage Squat/Calf Machine soon after this order.
    Last edited by Liftn4life707; 03-26-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Space mostly, but I plan to get a cage in the future when I move to a bigger place. I figure the half rack will work for now.
    That's cool it is a good setup. I have powertec power rack separate powertec lat pull and powertec utility bench and love it

Space mostly, but I plan to get a cage in the future when I move to a bigger place. I figure the half rack will work for now. Also....depending on the service I get from FFO, I might be getting the Powertec Leverage Squat/Calf Machine soon after this order.
    I have multi system too which includes the squat and calf raises and it's great but free weights squats should be number 1 and these are good supplements for when your legs are shot

I have multi system too which includes the squat and calf raises and it's great but free weights squats should be number 1 and these are good supplements for when your legs are shot
    I agree...squats are #1.

It ships straight from Powertec, and they are in Southern California. You should get it pretty fast. I didn't hear much from FFO, in fact I received the tracking email 4 days after it was delivered!