Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    op thinks everybody else is crazy, when in fact she is bat**** insane.
    Tbh I've been to a therapist because I went through a difficult situation in my life once and just needed a bit of support to get through it, obv. got diagnosed, diagnosed 100% sane, no mental/personality disorders, just difficulty coping with harsh situations/problems sometimes and tend to let external factors stress me out.

EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100) EatingMore is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah but what if people are wrongly evaluated?
    Yeah, I got mod negged for saying a drake line. lol, just lol. (200K Green to -400k Red)

Bench 225x18 reps, 350x1
    Standing OHP 225x1
    Deadlift 585x1
    Squat 425x1

OKC THUNDER and TORONTO RAPTORS CREW****
    TDOT***

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EatingMore View Post
    Yeah but what if people are wrongly evaluated?
    Gahhhh I hate repeating myself so I'm going to refer to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1034064643

Also, behavior therapy would be implemented for mild cases, only in combination with mandatory meds if their diagnosis is really off the charts.

JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post

Srs? You give the general population so much credit to diagnose their own family? They probably just think they're "troubled teens" or the parents may have caused the problem and are too busy drinking to attend to their kids.

It's the other way around, most parents think their "troubled teens" have some kind of a "diagnosable psychological issue" when in reality their parenting just sucks. If I were you I would just give up on your idea because it is beyond terrible, delete your thread right now, and save any shred of dignity you have left.

MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of crazies also end up inventing things, making good music and art, and running large corporations. Ill take my chances
    A true narcissistic contrarian yippie!

Originally Posted by JackFlak View Post
    It's the other way around, most parents think their "troubled teens" have some kind of a "diagnosable psychological issue" when in reality their parenting just sucks. If I were you I would just give up on your idea because it is beyond terrible, delete your thread right now, and save any shred of dignity you have left.
    Then why are there still mentally unstable people walking around who endanger the lives and pose threats to other human beings?

Originally Posted by MattySinz View Post
    A lot of crazies also end up inventing things, making good music and art, and running large corporations. Ill take my chances
    I mentioned earlier I've got nothing against those who are harmless. This is 100% about those with violent unpredictable tendencies.

Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ragin87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sp303 View Post
    usually the people who seem sane are completely crazy

Strong this. Some of the things that go through my head man

Originally Posted by Rayzor84 View Post
    Brb the pharmaceutical industry explodes with profits. Everyones on meds. Zombie nation.

Strong this, western medicine is a beautiful thing but it also has its downsides like everything. (Benzos etc)

Originally Posted by Krazshni View Post
    no

big pharma is corrupt as phuk & meds are over-diagnosed & pushed

QFE.

YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I wasn't on spread to neg your phaggot ass.

feel good, wheel good hockeyd13's Avatar
    hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Then why are there still mentally unstable people walking around who endanger the lives and pose threats to other human beings?

I mentioned earlier I've got nothing against those who are harmless. This is 100% about those with violent unpredictable tendencies.
    You clearly have no idea how psychiatric medicine truly works.
    Check out some of my mixes over at Soundcloud.com/jthemig

it must be obvious day on camp stupid

Miscers Against Soundcloud Crew

Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

phukking LOL @ this being "100% about those with violent unpredictable tendencies"

WOT THE PHUK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT "UNPREDICTABLE"?

lol @ you ignoring all the other invinciberu points i made ITT

strong rhetoric

do u even Benjamin Franklin?

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

do you even Jesus?

Matthew 10:39, Matthew 16:25, Luke 9:24, Luke 17:33
    For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

John 12:25
    He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

yeah, tell me that a$$load of bureaucratic overhead is somehow going to be more beneficial for human capital than the thousand other more pressing, fatal issues man faces

DO YOU EVEN REAL TEA!?!??1114124135t5331!

Originally Posted by Ragin87 View Post
    Strong this. Some of the things that go through my head man

Strong this, western medicine is a beautiful thing but it also has its downsides like everything. (Benzos etc)

Wish I wasn't on spread to neg your phaggot ass.
    ur teenage angst is showing bB, put on some foundation

but just lol @ putting yourself at odds with me in this discussion when all my grievances raised are absolutely valid

you just anuddah power tripn cyber bully hyden bHind ur liddle green pixelz ;'{

obama cyber police MADE A TASK FORCE TO STOP CYBER BULLYING SO GUESS WHAT BRO YOU ARE GOING TO GET PHUKING >>BACKTRACED<<

buhu buhu ima neg u

buhu buhu ;'{

asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000) asylumz is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP is on dat der communism time.. I'll pass

NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000) NickD25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, How about no?

Flex Like a ****in' Ibex OptimusPrim3's Avatar
    OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inb4 millions of misdiagnoses and ramped up anti-depression pills, srs
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Met Phil Heath at Costco & Guitar Center Crew**
    **Anything Is Possible Crew**
    ᕙ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )ᕗ

it's a bench not a chair JackMigger's Avatar
    JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000) JackMigger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not everybody shoud be. but for a lot of jobs, some tests should be mandatory. I am thinking about psychologists for example, you get the stereotype that psychologists are mental themselves a lot. If the therapist has more issues than the patient, that is really dangerous. they do tests for the military so why not for other jobs.

rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only an American in this day and age would voluntarily give up their liberty because they are afraid of their own people. Perhaps you need a healthy fear of the Government too, just look in the history books to see what happens when Governments are given too much power.

No racist btw, I love the USA but seriously OP... wtf?