Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Should every person/child get mandatory diagnosis by a psychiatrist?

There's a lot of crazy people in the world.

I think when they reach 4 years old, again at 12 years old, and again at 18 or 20 years old, and after that once every 10 years in their lives, every person should be required to go to a psychiatrist for diagnosis in order to diagnose whether they are a threat to others or not. If yes, they should receive treatment, if no, great, you're sane, congrats.

Too many crazies in the world that endanger the lives of others imo. I think the numbers are way up there.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I seriously don't understand why nobody has come up with this idea yet^.

stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    human rights not even once

No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) No1DraftPick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the real crazy thing is I was just discussing this with a friend last wednesday. that everyone should have to see a "shrink" or a doctor at lest once a year for a general evaluation.

Originally Posted by No1DraftPick View Post
    the real crazy thing is I was just discussing this with a friend last wednesday. that everyone should have to see a "shrink" or a doctor at lest once a year for a general evaluation.
    Omfg right? Repped.

sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000) sp303 is just really nice. (+1000)
    usually the people who seem sane are completely crazy

mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikey_does_it has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no thanks jeff
    no avi because scared of gay people miring crew

Originally Posted by sp303 View Post
    usually the people who seem sane are completely crazy
    Yeah, I've noticed this too. But if you're a good psychiatrist you should be able to ask the right questions etc.

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb the pharmaceutical industry explodes with profits. Everyones on meds. Zombie nation.

helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000) helpmee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no stfu.. Get of here with your more obtrusive government ... Some people would just be fine with the Gestapo making sure everyone was "safe"
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For so many reasons this is by far the dumbest thing I have ever encountered on the misc, a fact I am really struggling with considering everything I've seen here

Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no

big pharma is corrupt as phuk & meds are over-diagnosed & pushed

Originally Posted by helpmee View Post
    no stfu.. Get of here with your more obtrusive government ... Some people would just be fine with the Gestapo making sure everyone was "safe"
    QFE.

YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Krazshni View Post
    no

big pharma is corrupt as phuk & meds are over-diagnosed & pushed

Then the government should do something about that.

JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    Then the government should do something about that.
    Except Pharmaceutical companies lobby the government and spend millions of dollars every year on political donations. OP have you been lobotomized or something?

Originally Posted by JackFlak View Post
    Except Pharmaceutical companies lobby the government and spend millions of dollars every year on political donations. OP have you been lobotomized or something?
    Don't be so dumb brah. Corruption within the industry is an entire different matter and not what my thread is about.

I'm talking about my idea <<<<<<< well executed.

Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't be so dumb brah. Corruption within the industry is an entire different matter and not what my thread is about.

but that's impossible

government is inherently corrupt

there will always be stupid phucks ruling until Jesus reigns in New Jerusalem with the elect

(srs)

there's no way you could prevent wrongful diagnosis, just as we currently fail to prevent wrongful conviction

You said that the government should do something about corruption in the industry, when the government already knows full well how corrupt it is. Politicians would never bite the hand that feeds them though because the money they got from the industry helped put them in to power

Gettin shredded cuzz fuuuuuuuuu's Avatar
    fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000) fuuuuuuuuu is just really nice. (+1000)
    What about freedom?

Last thing we need is a government organization telling us what is and what isnt 'sane'
    [A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

GARY JOHNSON 2012

Originally Posted by fuuuuuuuuu View Post
    What about freedom?

Last thing we need is a government organization telling us what is and what isnt 'sane'
    You would only get mandatory treatment if you are diagnosed to pose a "threat" to others or if you need anger management. If you're just a hippie that gets high a bit too often, or if you think fairies and aliens are real and such, but you don't show any violent symptoms/tendencies, that's your call.

Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000) Lailoken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Omfg right? Repped.

i swear misc is home to some of the dumbest mother****ers I have ever met. did you bother to think this **** through at all? brb psychologist doesn't like me, decides to write down that I seem hostile after my evaluation, all of a sudden I spend the rest of my life in a mental institution.

freedom, not even once.

Originally Posted by Lailoken View Post
    i swear misc is home to some of the dumbest mother****ers I have ever met. did you bother to think this **** through at all? brb psychologist doesn't like me, decides to write down that I seem hostile after my evaluation, all of a sudden I spend the rest of my life in a mental institution.

freedom, not even once.
    You'd have specialized psychologists for this purpose alone, and they would have to meet many requirements, and get checked for accuracy etc. etc. if they let their personal feelings get in the way of making a proper diagnosis, then they would be dismissed from the job. Sessions would have to be taped perhaps.

You would only get mandatory treatment if you are diagnosed to pose a "threat" to others or if you need anger management. If you're just a hippie that gets high a bit too often, or if you think fairies and aliens are real and such, but you don't show any violent symptoms/tendencies, that's your call.
    yeah but lots of times people who say they have homicidal/suicidal thoughts are just being pseudo-hard kun7z like we see people spout on dah misk

(srs, have read emos on dah misk say this stupid sh17)

yet by law these corrupt-kun7z would label these sad-kun7z, prescribe them with sh17 that wrecks their natural function, esteem, & diligence, & therein blacklist their optimal function & career potential

you are being so phcka naive hory phcka jit

Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Psychiatrists are 100% completely pointless. Also you want the gov to have even more control? God our generation sucks ass, voluntarily asking for their rights to be taken away all because they're a scared little pussy phag.

You'd have specialized psychologists for this purpose alone, and they would have to fulfill many requirements, and get checked for accuracy etc. etc. if they let their personal feelings get in the way of making a proper diagnosis, then they would be dismissed from the job. Sessions would have to be taped perhaps.
    there ARE NO "SPECIALIZED PSYCHOLOGISTS" WHAT IN THE PHUK

people who have enough willpower to get sh17-as-phuk degrees ARE NOT INFALLIBLE

everybody holds bias & more federal/public sector overhead will only hurt the deficit on top of increasing substance abuse in a populous which is already phukt from substance abuse

the truly troubled, delusional/violent schizophrenics OFTEN, EXTREMELY OFTEN, have family that is aware of their condition, which forwards them, or petitions them, into needed psychiatric care medication

& it's also illegal to medicate someone who doesnt want to be medicated in some places (ok not 100% on the protocols surrounding this, but vaguely familiar enough to assert the reminder!), & so you have crazy-as-phuk homeless brahs

yeah but lots of times people who say they have homicidal/suicidal thoughts are just being pseudo-hard kun7z like we see people spout on dah misk

(srs, have read emos on dah misk say this stupid sh17)

yet by law these corrupt-kun7z would label these sad-kun7z, prescribe them with sh17 that wrecks their natural function, esteem, & diligence, & therein blacklist their optimal function & career potential

you are being so phcka naive hory phcka jit
    Even those people could benefit from treatment. Psychiatrists don't give every person meds, only the highly dangerous ones. Behavioral therapy might work.

there ARE NO "SPECIALIZED PSYCHOLOGISTS" WHAT IN THE PHUK

people who have enough willpower to get sh17-as-phuk degrees ARE NOT INFALLIBLE

everybody holds bias & more federal/public sector overhead will only hurt the deficit on top of increasing substance abuse in a populous which is already phukt from substance abuse
    Psychiatrists I mean, specialized for this purpose alone, obv. they don't exist yet because my idea hasn't been implemented yet^.

the truly troubled, delusional/violent schizophrenics OFTEN, EXTREMELY OFTEN, have family that is aware of their condition, which forwards them, or petitions them, into needed psychiatric care medication

& it's also illegal to medicate someone who doesnt want to be medicated in some places (ok not 100% on the protocols surrounding this, but vaguely familiar enough to assert the reminder!), & so you have crazy-as-phuk homeless brahs
    Srs? You give the general population so much credit to diagnose their own family? They probably just think they're "troubled teens" or the parents may have caused the problem and are too busy drinking to attend to their kids.

Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500) Seriouslifts900 is not very helpful. (-500)
    1. your a girl sorry
    2. there would be way too many false diagnoses'
    3. Psychopaths everywhere

Even those people could benefit from treatment. Psychiatrists don't give every person meds, only the highly dangerous ones. Behavioral therapy might work.

Psychiatrists I mean, specialized for this purpose alone, obv. they don't exist yet because my idea hasn't been implemented yet^.
    regardless, Obama's healthcare mandate will flop & there will be negative civil/insurrectionist repercussions unless a solar storm raepz teh world's infrastructure before that sh17 is due (in which case dat dere revolt happenz n e way)

Lol @ thinking you can force people into buying healthcare

NOT IN MURIKA!!!!!!!!!!!

highest cost/premiums nn jit ye?

negrahs would flip if taxes reached euro levels, as well.

education/demographic/immigration trends are also sh177y as phuck so it isnt like we're expanding the middle class, either.

feel good, wheel good hockeyd13's Avatar
    hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyd13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Your idea is still wrong because it violates the individual right to choose.
    Check out some of my mixes over at Soundcloud.com/jthemig

it must be obvious day on camp stupid

Miscers Against Soundcloud Crew

Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evolutionary1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op thinks everybody else is crazy, when in fact she is bat**** insane.

Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000) Bobalobski is just really nice. (+1000)
    notsureifsrs OP. Psychiatrists are retarded too.

brb regression therapy getting many innocent parents locked up for supposedly abusing their kids.