tebow911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is one scoop enough?

I take monster milk.

I weigh 165, 6 "1. And am just going for lean muscle, I workout like 1.5 hours 5 days a week and do cardio for 26 mins 4 days a week or do hiit , protein is very expensive so I have one scoop and some slices of turkey breast, is that good enough for muscle gain? I am not trying to get huge, just trying to get bigger to be able to withstand bike crashes for mountain biking

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One meal (including a post-workout shake), outside the context of total daily nutrition, is largely irrelevant. What matters is your total daily intake of energy, the macronutrient composition of that energy intake and micronutrient sufficiency.

I suggest that you go to the nutrition forum here --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    Then…read the stickies.

JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500) JohnnyBigSalami is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by tebow911 View Post
    I take monster milk.

I weigh 165, 6 "1. And am just going for lean muscle, I workout like 1.5 hours 5 days a week and do cardio for 26 mins 4 days a week or do hiit , protein is very expensive so I have one scoop and some slices of turkey breast, is that good enough for muscle gain? I am not trying to get huge, just trying to get bigger to be able to withstand bike crashes for mountain biking
    Well to get big muscle milk really isn't gonna help all that much you need to be consuming more cals than your burn in a day. But I would say 2 scoops is better. I know muscle milk is damn expensive and I don't recommend it. I would get some cheaper whey for the same amount you get with muscle milk

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    One meal (including a post-workout shake), outside the context of total daily nutrition, is largely irrelevant. What matters is your total daily intake of energy, the macronutrient composition of that energy intake and micronutrient sufficiency.

I suggest that you go to the nutrition forum here --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    Then…read the stickies.
    ^^That and the thread you are looking for OP is the counting calorie/macronutrients one which is here...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com