CFSOApril has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CrossFit Sherman Oaks Seeks a Level 1 CrossFit Coach

SHERMAN OAKS, CA

Are you a Level I Certified CrossFit coach ready to embark on an exciting new adventure? Are you a leader-- A self-starter who possesses the desire to introduce and develop an elite level of fitness in others that you know only CrossFit training can provide? If so, keep reading...

CrossFit Sherman Oaks is actively seeking a Level I Certified CrossFit Coach who is interested in becoming an integral member of our growing fitness community. We are an official Crossfit Affiliate box with an awesome and diverse existing member base that is eager to explore new fitness challenges.

We are offering unlimited opportunities to hone your coaching skills within an established and proven leader in the fitness industry.

Please email Joel at CFITSO@GMAIL.COM with your qualifications and an introductory letter to share your passion with us!

Tell us about your CrossFit experience-- When and why did you start? What motivated you to take it to the certification / leadership level? What are your goals as they relate to coaching CrossFit?

Interviews to start immediately-- We look forward to hearing from you!

Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Depersonalized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=CFSOApril;1030920123]SHERMAN OAKS, CA

cool

jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CFSOApril View Post
    SHERMAN OAKS, CA

Are you a Level I Certified CrossFit coach ready to embark on an exciting new adventure? Are you a leader-- A self-starter who possesses the desire to introduce and develop an elite level of fitness in others that you know only CrossFit training can provide? If so, keep reading...

CrossFit Sherman Oaks is actively seeking a Level I Certified CrossFit Coach who is interested in becoming an integral member of our growing fitness community. We are an official Crossfit Affiliate box with an awesome and diverse existing member base that is eager to explore new fitness challenges.

We are offering unlimited opportunities to hone your coaching skills within an established and proven leader in the fitness industry.

Please email Joel at CFITSO@GMAIL.COM with your qualifications and an introductory letter to share your passion with us!

Tell us about your CrossFit experience-- When and why did you start? What motivated you to take it to the certification / leadership level? What are your goals as they relate to coaching CrossFit?

Interviews to start immediately-- We look forward to hearing from you!
    This is my favorite part.

Wish I had $1,000 laying around so I, too, could start forging some elite fitness!!!
    www.dreesperformance.com

big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_easy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    got my CF lvl-1 certificate back in november and it was the best $1000 i have ever spent. Crossfit is a science and an art. They speak my language. i'm looking to opena box in the next 6 months. i would love to work with any crossfit box though all of the coaches and memebers are awesome people!