NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NzKingKongs Workout Log

My main goal is to loose all the chubby fat around my mid and arms. My current weight is 149 LBs and my BF is around 20% (Not sure)

Today was my first workout it took 38 minutes of ab conditioning and a 2.2km jog.

I had a protein shake after my workout and plan on buying some creating later on in the workout.

My goal Bf is 12.5% and I hope to reach that within 1-2 years but hope to have a lean body by April the 10th.

NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NZKingKong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Second day of my insane workout today I did a full body circuit that has nearly killed me!

I am feeling a ton better already but still not sorted for my diet. At the moment I am having 2 scrambled eggs for breakfast and the a meat samwhich for first school break then a muesli bar and a piece of fruit for lunch. When I get home I don't really eat I might grab a snack of whatever is lying around then I do my workout and just chill out then eat dinner and go for a job when I get home from my jog which is 2.2km long I have my protein shake and go to bed!

Awsome first workout of insanity!!

Fit test Results:

Switch Kicks: 110

Power Jacks: 50

Power Kicks: 80

Power Jumps: 37

Globe Jumps: 10

Suicide Jumps: 20

Pushup Jacks: 32

Low Plank Oblique: 33

For tonights dinner and tomorrow's lunch and possibly dinner I have having a chicken salad and possibly eggs!

Second day of insanity!

Tried using a calories burned calculator and it said 265 but I think I burned more!

If someone can help me find out how many cals I burn in a whole day I would be very grateful!

Feeling great except my legs feel like it was just leg day haha

Third day of insanity starting to focus on my calorie count and right down my meals!

Feeling great will weigh myself on monday to check my results so far!

I am also going to buy a BF measurer and some creatine!

It would be great to get some motivation as my motivation is lacking at them moment!

Fourth day of Insanity today I ate:

Meal one: 3 slices of bacon 126 cals
    2 eggs 146 cals
    Vanilla Latte 81 cals

Meal two: 3 slices of silverside 300 cals
    1 apple: 65 cals

Meal three: 1 apple 65 cals
    6 slices of cheese 480 cals

meal four: 2 chicken breasts 194 cals

Making a total of 1457 cals eaten so far I will also eat some salmon and egg quiche later on for more cals!

Can anyone see anything wrong with these meals?

KHall96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well the only thing I might change, and tbh I'm not an expert by a long shot, but I would cut back on the protein. A common misconception is that more protein=more muscle. While to an extent this is true as you do need to increase protein intake the more active you are, it is surprisingly little more than normal. Additionally, excess protein becomes fat. So, to really lose weight at a good pace, try lightening up on the protein and eating more carbohydrates, especially whole wheats. If you'd like some numbers I can supply a rough estimate.

Can you please give me some foods I can eat and some foods I should cut back on

Well what kind of exercises are you doing?

Im doing shaun T's Insanity program

Oh okay. I just looked it up and it says it comes with a nutrition plan? If so just use that because I assume that would be best with that program. Otherwise I would probably take out the bacon in the morning and add toast or something like that (make sure to use as little toppings, like jelly, as possible). And I wouldn't have much meat for lunch. Instead have something like a sandwich and a banana or some other fruit. Just don't put too much meat on the sandwich. As for dinner, make sure you have lean meats like turkey or fish (avoid red meat like beef as much as possible) and vegetables. Personally only from eating like that an running a little on a treadmill I lost 15 pounds and went down 8% body fat

Ok thank you!

Pure cardio day tonight!!!

Feel great already feeling fitter

Although I do need to buy a BF measurer!

I found some really inspirational videos and looking into a nutrition plan

Keep forgetting to update my workout log!

I feel that I am doing good but I need to stick on top of my protein shakes. I have lost 5 Lbs in the last 11 days which I am proud but I could of lost alot more if I was eating better. I have missed one workout but I caught up on it. Doing another workout tonight but wont be tomorrow night as I have athletics day the day after tomorrow and dont wont risk injuring myself working out.

I plan on printing out the Insanity nutrition soon but havnt quite got round to it.

First insane abs day felling sore but really need to get my damn food plan down I am just eating whatever is around at the moment though its all realtively healthy if someone has a food plan I can use please post here!

Rest day whoooo!

Had my second fit test today and my results are great!

Switch kicks: 186 from 110

Power jacks: 66 from 50

Power kicks: 103 from 80

Power jumps: 46 from 37

Globe jumps: NA

Suicide jumps: 46 from 37

Pushup jacks: 39 from 32

Low plank oblique: 52 from 33

As you can see my fitness has gotten much better in the past week, Im now wondering what my results will be on day 60

Tonight was plyometric cardio circuit!

I only did a little but over half of it as I started feeling light headed and thought I was going to faint so I stopped, I think it is because I didn't eat enough today (only ate like 800 cals).

Tonight was the core workout and afterwards decided to take a photo to see my progress after 2 weeks and am very happy at how it turned out even though the 2nd photo is from straight after the workout when the first is at a random time! Here are the photos:

Neither of them are flexing!

I might upload photos of back, legs and arms later on.
    Attached Images

Today I decided to skip the cardio recovery day and went for a little 3km jog I think if I had a treadmill I would probally job 20km a day.

Tonight I did plyometric cardio circuit!

After doing cardio for 20 odd days all I want to do is hit the gym and lift heavy but I need to do cardio for another 40 days

Tonight was another round of abs but I have the feeling if I did a calisthenics type pull up bar ab workout it would work much better as my abs arn't hurting or feeling any better! What are you guys thinks?