Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fat log : my journey to single digit for the first time of my life !

Hey guys !

The title says it all ! I'm going for single digit for the first time of my life ! Awesome trip in Cuba coming in 2 months, shredded status is a must !

I've been training for 2.5 years, always been involved in sports : competitive hockey, football, tennis, golf and many more. However, I never reached single digit. The lower I came from was 10-11%. So, i'm starting this log to break my plateau ( i'm at 11-12% now) and want so bad to get to 8-9%. I estimate that i'll need to be 159 lbs to get to 8%, of course with no muscle lost. So, let's say 157 lbs. 10 lbs in 8 weeks.

So, each day or so, i'll write how I feel, and my nutrition for the day ( only counting proteins and ovr calories) to keep me motivated and hoping to motivate other guys too.

Feel free to give me tips, encouragements and so on !

I'll post weekly pics to see the progress.

Stats :

Height : 5'8
    Weight : 167 lbs

Nutrition :
    maintenance : 2415
    cals : 2000
    Proteins : 160 g
    Rest : fill with fats ( olive oil, natty PB, salmon etc) and low carbs ( -100 g per day to start)

Training :

MON = Chest, shoulders, HIIT ( 20 min, 20 sec sprint- 35 sec break)
    TUESDAY= Legs, Back, traps, biceps, 30 min cardio moderate pace
    WED = OFF
    THU= Chest, shoulders, HIIT ( 20 min, 20 sec sprint- 35 sec break)
    FRI= Legs, Back, traps, biceps, 30 min cardio moderate pace
    SAT= triceps, biceps, HIIT ( 20 min, 20 sec sprint- 35 sec break)
    SUN= OFF

Finally, starting pictures : back, abs flexed, front relaxed

Thank you all ! I need motivation .. i count on you guys
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Hardworker33; 03-02-2013 at 04:53 PM.