Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Endymi0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rkalsow View Post
    This sounds like a candidate for the movie "Never Back Down 3".

Kid gets picked on
    Kid trains to fight
    Kid kills everyone
    lmfao!!

Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000) Lowrom is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Call him out on what hes doing infront of his friends. Say something like "can you stop, i know you want to act cool infront of your friends because you never do this chit when they're not here, but you're just being a *******"
    If that doesnt help then tell staff
    Tbh i dont think you'll confront him so just stop crying and fist yourself.

Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Reaper94 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RevengeNerd View Post
    Sigh. What is it with people.

I go gym after school and it was fine and all for the first few weeks but then one of the older guys started harassing me. I can only assume he does it to impress his friends because when I am there and he is, but his friends are not he ignores me completely.

It started off with him greeting infront of his friends extremely sarcastically, he walked up to me and went very loud, 'yo man what's up? and then he shook my hand so hard that it hurt my shoulder.' He sort of waited for a response, to which I just said, I'm alright. I was intimidated by him, this guy is huge he must have been lifting for years. If he were not such a douche I would love to learn his training tips. But he is on purpose.

Over time it has escalated, now he'll do all sorts of stupid **** like grab a weight out of my hand when I am doing chest press he will use it. Or if I am standing in range of the fountain he will 'accidentally' spray me with it. One time he pushed me too far, I was walking out of the doorway in the locker room and he walked in as I walked out and he shoved me out of his way but I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him towards me with his own force and he fell. He was already off balance from pushing me so damn hard. His two friends were all in my face after that shoving me and yelling at me 'what the **** man' but luckily one of the guys in the locker room (that trains people for MMA - really cool guy) told them to back off he saw what happened and they must take their **** elsewhere he won't stand for it.

But now I am going to gym almost never and my mom is angry because she's paying and I am not going.

What the hell do I do? I can't gym at different times as him because I have to go after school and then my mom picks me up.

I considered telling staff but what can they really do? He has not yet hit me or anything so I can't phone the police or idk. What can I really do... Chances are he'll say I provoked him.
    ****, people are *******s :/
    Fear the Reaper

jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesteraq has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe he's secretly ghey and likes you.

thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maars View Post
    when he asks for a spotter, pretend to spot him and don't help him when he needs it. sounds like a douche.

notsrs

srs about being a douche
    honestly if he ever does ask you for a spot you should do this and when you see hes struggling make it look like you helping but push the bar down on him.

Chase1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell him to go f*ck himself.
    Its a good start

TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheNino17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Talk to the MMA guy about training with him, and then once you get ripped and good wait for that ****er to walk out to his car and kill him with a tire iron.

TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHanad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just tell the staff on him.Make friends with the bigger guys in the weight room so you will have backup if he trys something

CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IamMrBS View Post
    Say... Do u even lift *******

Then run like hell (it will be ur cardio for the day)
    This guy deserves a brotein shake.
    +1

MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattMD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -Give said meathead protein shake as tribute to stop messing with you
    -Meathead instinctively drinks protein shake
    -Protein shake actually has 500g of laxatives in it
    -Meathead ****s away 15lbs
    -Meathead loses all of gains
    -Meathead becomes weak, emotionally destroyed
    -OP kicks meathead's ass and lives up to username of RevengeNerd
    -OP gets bro bumped from everyone at gym
    -OP is hero
    -OP gets head from counter girl
    Squat: 300

Bench: 175

Deadlift: 345

12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000) 12PCTBF2013 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP u know you have to do brah

+++Rep if you laugh crew+++
    +++Lives under a bridge crew+++
    +++Eats goats crew+++
    +++Villagers chase me with pitchforks and dogs crew+++
    +++Will rep back tenderly all night long nomsayin+++

lolchickenlegs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sucks. Try giving him a bare hug next time.

agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000) agrier9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MattMD View Post
    -Give said meathead protein shake as tribute to stop messing with you
    -Meathead instinctively drinks protein shake
    -Protein shake actually has 500g of laxatives in it
    -Meathead ****s away 15lbs
    -Meathead loses all of gains
    -Meathead becomes weak, emotionally destroyed
    -OP kicks meathead's ass and lives up to username of RevengeNerd
    -OP gets bro bumped from everyone at gym
    -OP is hero
    -OP gets head from counter girl
    made me lol repped.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by agrier9 View Post
    I have no respect for panzies that pick on people smaller and weaker than they are. Honestly bro tell him the next time he touches or bothers you you're going to report it to the police as harassment, offensive touching, or assault.
    Originally Posted by stealthmedia View Post
    The ****... Brah the second he touched you or the weight you were using while you were performing an exercise you should have taken the problem straight to management.
    these. Brah you are in high school or just out of, so you are brainwashed a bit by the way school is. Get picked on in school, nobody does anything or kid gets detention. Get picked on in the real world, you are looking at lawsuits,jail time, etc. You need to let management know about the weight incidents and should have went straight to them the first time. If he touches you, call the police, don't tell him you will do it or he will leave. Just call them and say you want him arrested for assault and want to press charges. This is why there aren't bullies outside of school, because it's not tolerated and there are laws. Also get some pepper spray in case he approaches you outside or in the locker room and use it in self defense. Also not sure if serious since your username suggests a facade.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This makes me ridiculously angry. I hate cocky people who cant keep to their own business, especially in the gym. Iv worked in gyms for many years and if you go to management you will find that the have an absolute zero tolerance policy for bullying if it is putting its members in danger. That little dumbbell move he pulled on you could have cause an accident leading to a lawsuit which NO GYM wants. If they do not kick him out then you need to go above the person that you spoke to. If it is a corporate gym like in-shape talk to the GM, HR or anyone in a fancy shirt lol.

And if enough is enough and you get angry enough to fight back I think your chances are good. From what you have said he is all talk, just like attention from his friends. When I was in high school I was very small. I had a couple bullies talk sh** and get in my face and I just got right back in theirs. Most bullies look for easy pray, if you show him that you dont give a sh** how big he is he will back down. probably say something like "pshh isnt worth my time" and walk away like an idiot (exact same thing happened to me freshman year of high school)

Either way good luck man, never let anyone take away the gym from you. I wish this B*stard was in my gym so I could make a fool of him

ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShreddedBrahhh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If he was bigger than me or not i would have a go at him, its principle, why would a bully pick on someone who is willing to fight back ?(they wouldnt), they look for people who wont do anything. I would tell him back the f**K off . Make him look stupid next time he approaches you shout " what do you want " get people attention when you say it. Still tell the staff ect and keep going to the gym, dont stop because of some douche. Good luck
    JS-Fitness