Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,560 of 4775
    25% oriental stick Fivefootkillerz's Avatar
    Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post
    Got rangers on my iron last night, nbd

took 25 clues, feels good as ****. Also one level from cracking 1500 total. Iron progress is coming along nicely.
    gratz bro big thins popping off for you

Originally Posted by BLehner123 View Post
    Just started playing again.. Man this game brings back so many memories.. I remember doing the Halloween event years ago for the scythe. Camping sand crabs training range hnnnng
    nice welcome back bro. remember to join the clanchat "misc scape"

Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    by the way everyone

I lost my boxing debut

landed lots of big shots, but got too exhausted throughout the fight, will be better prepared next time since I know the feeling of going at 100% for 3 rounds
    cotus where you been on rs lad

Originally Posted by Quasimobro View Post
    Sup brahs, been a while since I've been on this forum so good to see there's still an OSRS thread.

Feel free to add me for any PVM content(armadyl/sara) - 'Howson' is the RSN
    sup brah join clan chat "misc scape"
    Steam/Origin id: Fivefootkillerz RSN: Hi cookie

(Current/goals)
    Squat-565/585 Deadlift-625/675 Bench- 385/405
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQEqrwl0KRQ

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So after logging onto my Hybrid account I come to find out that it's only on RS3 and not OSRS.

I want to play OSRS but can't decide if I want to put time into another Hybrid. All that grinding gone...It'd be Mage/Range. Only downside is Mage is outdated, though I could go members. Currently level 3 collecting cowhides like a sad noob lmao

Any PVP pros here? What's the best way to get my Mage/Range Hyrbid to be OP? I can go Members, but I prefer F2p Pking just because.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Anyone know a dude called Stryderman on there from Gloucestershire UK?

Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fivefootkillerz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    So after logging onto my Hybrid account I come to find out that it's only on RS3 and not OSRS.

I want to play OSRS but can't decide if I want to put time into another Hybrid. All that grinding gone...It'd be Mage/Range. Only downside is Mage is outdated, though I could go members. Currently level 3 collecting cowhides like a sad noob lmao

Any PVP pros here? What's the best way to get my Mage/Range Hyrbid to be OP? I can go Members, but I prefer F2p Pking just because.
    i dont do much pvp but if you want to make a f2p hybrid, you really dont need that much time for one tbh.

Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Anyone know a dude called Stryderman on there from Gloucestershire UK?
    um he might have been in the cc before i cant really confirm

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    1ST misc weekly lifting challenge Winner- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5SaxkCMeA
    565 squat!~

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Fivefootkillerz View Post
    i dont do much pvp but if you want to make a f2p hybrid, you really dont need that much time for one tbh.

Ok ty cheers - if you get the Heads Up let me know m8

gratz bro big thins popping off for you

nice welcome back bro. remember to join the clanchat "misc scape"

cotus where you been on rs lad

sup brah join clan chat "misc scape"

Add me then - how you do this/join it?

Originally Posted by Quasimobro View Post
    Sup brahs, been a while since I've been on this forum so good to see there's still an OSRS thread.

Feel free to add me for any PVM content(armadyl/sara) - 'Howson' is the RSN
    Okay may do that bro ty

Originally Posted by japzz View Post
    Sad times.. Omw to first time Ancient Wizards in wildy / master clue step. Just got hit by a greater demon so couldn't hop. Then immediately the first of these *******s appeared

Only same with Habbo though braw (though admitted both are rivals) but ppl on the RS Forum just seem like boring 60 year old dudes who don't wanna talk or are not from "the back in the day crew"!

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ObedientDullOrcaSuperVinlin

I fought this streamer last night, this was the result.

Bank is at 97m from 16m 3 weeks ago.

Feelsgood.
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also just started again staying f2p and just working on skilling never really enjoyed the combat side of Runescape lol.

IGN - Feed Me Caps
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆

Originally Posted by Csnauk View Post
    Also just started again staying f2p and just working on skilling never really enjoyed the combat side of Runescape lol.

IGN - Feed Me Caps
    For 2p?? Be careful you don't loose your Dinner Money mate

Sts though too, why has nobody started an Habbo thread along similar lines?!!

Did you find out if it was him bro? Ty

BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Camped Sand Crabs and got to 80 range, and finished full range void.. now I think i'm going to start working towards barrows gloves. Not a real fan of questing but here goes nothing. Actually should I get full graceful first?

FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuarkRyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Camped Sand Crabs and got to 80 range, and finished full range void.. now I think i'm going to start working towards barrows gloves. Not a real fan of questing but here goes nothing. Actually should I get full graceful first?
    Graceful helps out a sht tonne and you may aswell get it whilst the idea is in your head for the agility xp.

What s CC Talk (and will somebody add me) as as RS's Forum seems full of old g!ts who make the place so miserable imho

So someone link us the CC Chat thread/whatever it is ty!

BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BLehner123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    What s CC Talk (and will somebody add me) as as RS's Forum seems full of old g!ts who make the place so miserable imho

So someone link us the CC Chat thread/whatever it is ty!
    Clan Chat "Misc Scape" just found it. RSN: MN Blend add me if you want

Clan Chat "Misc Scape" just found it. RSN: MN Blend add me if you want
    MN Blend? Link it plz ty

SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm glad that so many miscers play Runescape. Do ya'll mainly play OSRS or RS3 also? I'm having fun with both.

Currently leveling mining on my HCIM. Doing an autistic journey where I can only get to 99 in 1 skill before moving on to another. Leveling other skills with random events is allowed, though.

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SuperGuitarDude View Post
    I'm glad that so many miscers play Runescape. Do ya'll mainly play OSRS or RS3 also? I'm having fun with both.

Currently leveling mining on my HCIM. Doing an autistic journey where I can only get to 99 in 1 skill before moving on to another. Leveling other skills with random events is allowed, though.

Cool name,

My IGN is Autesm
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

Operating at 5.2 GHz DualBandWiFi's Avatar
    DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DualBandWiFi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gz, but jesus mining is such garbage in this game. Either absolute trash xp or carpel tunnel for less than 100k xp/hour
    Agar.io Crew - Cell Tech Poverty Gains Liberal Agenda
    Repped by RICHSTRONG TWICE crew

SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hnng, mirin stats.

Originally Posted by DualBandWiFi View Post
    gz, but jesus mining is such garbage in this game. Either absolute trash xp or carpel tunnel for less than 100k xp/hour
    lol, I level mining in f2p. It's like 20k exp per hour (at most), on my ironman.

Started a new thread about an upcoming ironman journey. Planning on making vids for ya'll to see.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=176927071

Lemme know what you brahs think.

Originally Posted by DualBandWiFi View Post
    lol yeah 150k with the most autistic method is possible but its aids

Hnng, mirin stats.

lol, I level mining in f2p. It's like 20k exp per hour (at most), on my ironman.
    ty boyo

Started a new thread about an upcoming ironman journey. Planning on making vids for ya'll to see.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=176927071

Lemme know what you brahs think.
    gl with it bro. lots of people are doing these now

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 More level till 99 attack and I will be maxed combat.

Also started solo grind on Armadyl with Black Chins. So far 116 KC, haven't gotten anything yet except godsword shard from a minion. Need to rebuild bank, only 50m left after rigour, construction and magic.

Goal right now is to get Arma chestplate and Arma platelegs, buy some Dragon Warhammer and start doing solo raids. Still need to learn how to do OLM without suiciding tho cuz melee hand always **** me up.

Way to lazy to grind vorkath and zulrah (508 kc - no uniques wtf???) for money. Would only grind vorkath if I'd get DHCB.

Would want to learn how to solo bandos with pray flicking, but seems pretty hard tbh. Know how to solo ziliyana but that sloot already dropped me 3 rune sword and no other uniques like wtf. Zulrah and commander zilyana why u do dis to me.
    Always pick 4 crew
    Coffee and green tea crew
    Poverty student crew
    Blue eyes crew
    Negging bronies on sight crew
    CS:GO crew
    Eastern European crew

Update on cc friends!!

We have two cc now "Misc Rs" as well as "Misc scape"

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Feel so bad for Sparcmac and all the others who got screwed out of the DMM finals solo PVP. Complete ****show from Jagex. Too bad man.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    Feel so bad for Sparcmac and all the others who got screwed out of the DMM finals solo PVP. Complete ****show from Jagex. Too bad man.
    lmao every deadman it never fails they **** up

(Current/goals)
    Bw- 270 Bf- 33 7/3/15
    BW 241 ~curent
    565 squat!~

rayner449 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

brah im playing now, RSN: Irlreject.

How do I join discord?

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah some BS happens every time. Mika and Sparc both put in 100+ hours for that week only to get screwed
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

Page 152 of 160 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast