Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by keiwansnds View Post
    U should get ripped as fuuark man! train hard, lower carbs, up protein and give it some time! Girls love ripped guys u know! summer soon, gotta look nice wearing them tanks! haha
    what guys think girls want is a ripped really shredded body of a loser who lives in the gym and has no social life and cannot go out to eat. What girls actually want is a guy who is still lean as in 12%-15% bodyfat, has a social life, works out 3-4x per week, and can go out to eat once in a while.

Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Buffasorusrex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dwalk916 View Post
    I have a hard time getting lean and ripped like a bodybuilders stature but when I lift and workout and usually only end up getting bulky like the guys in the world strongest man completions. I get huge forearms, huge traps and big pecks but there's no tone and definition to them. People often mistake me for being fat cause I'm so short and compacted but I'm not all.

I wanna get to where people look at me and can visibly see that I'm ripped and have muscle because I know I have muscle it's just all bulk muscle? If that make sense. What should I do?
    It really depends. For me I can maintain 200lbs a lot easier than 160lbs. Plus being 200lbs you feel you can flip over a car and also you have a lot more energy because you are not in a calorie deficit all of the time. Another factor is the girls. What guys think girls want is a guy with lean muscle and 4% body fat. But the truth is, is that those guys are losers who live in the gym and do not have a social life and cannot go out to eat. I have done body building and also powerlifting and by far hands down I love powerlifting a lot better than bodybuilding. Apart of that is because your genetics don't play as big of a role in powerlifting besides leg length and arm length. For me I have pretty bad Bicep genetics. and you said that you have a difficult time cutting down which is okay. Some guys like me are just made to be big and strong. You cannot turn a 6'8 430lb Brian Shaw into a 180lb david laid. It just won't happen. Another aspect of this debate is health. And believe it or not Powerlifting (Depending on what weight class you are and height) is a lot healthier. For men it is proved that the optimal fat percentage range for health is 15%-20% and even more for women. being 4% body fat is very unhealthy.

Originally Posted by mwhitleigh View Post
    Coming from a girl, I think skinny ripped is kind of gross and a guy who is bigger is way sexier. Skinny ripped just looks natural and that they just got genetically lucky. Big muscles take work. And it's more to hold Onto It may just be my personal taste but still... Anyways, If you want to cut a little bit more though I would just up the protein and lower your carbs a little bit. Add in more cardio. Make sure your body fat % is below ten percent too.
    Thank you. My brother gives me crap because I am bigger and stronger than him in every aspect but he wins because he has a visible six pack?. That kind of thinking is really dumb.

Originally Posted by Dwalk916 View Post
    I have a hard time getting lean and ripped like a bodybuilders stature but when I lift and workout and usually only end up getting bulky like the guys in the world strongest man completions. I get huge forearms, huge traps and big pecks but there's no tone and definition to them. People often mistake me for being fat cause I'm so short and compacted but I'm not all.

I wanna get to where people look at me and can visibly see that I'm ripped and have muscle because I know I have muscle it's just all bulk muscle? If that make sense. What should I do?
    It really depends. For me I can maintain 200lbs a lot easier than 160lbs. Plus being 200lbs you feel you can flip over a car and also you have a lot more energy because you are not in a calorie deficit all of the time. Another factor is the girls. What guys think girls want is a guy with lean muscle and 4% body fat. But the truth is, is that those guys are losers who live in the gym and do not have a social life and cannot go out to eat. I have done body building and also powerlifting and by far hands down I love powerlifting a lot better than bodybuilding. Apart of that is because your genetics don't play as big of a role in powerlifting besides leg length and arm length. For me I have pretty bad Bicep genetics. and you said that you have a difficult time cutting down which is okay. Some guys like me are just made to be big and strong. You cannot turn a 6'8 430lb Brian Shaw into a 180lb david laid. It just won't happen. Another aspect of this debate is health. And believe it or not Powerlifting (Depending on what weight class you are and height) is a lot healthier. For men it is proved that the optimal fat percentage range for health is 15%-20% and even more for women. being 4% body fat is very unhealthy.