Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000) Arogant is just really nice. (+1000)

Review of Epiq Isolate Protein & Epiq Power Pre Workout

Let me start with a big thanks to MuscleTech Jake for letting me have more free supps to try out. Today i tested Epiq's Isolate and Power Pre-Workout. I'll start with the Isolate. I had the typical chocolate/vanilla to choose from, and today was vanilla day. Hopefully my screen shots work and you can see all the info on the label, but the important number is 20g protein per scoop. I doubled that and was very satisfied with the taste. It was a very mellow flavor and mixed in with water very very easily. I would actually recommend using LESS water then u normally do as my shake ended up watery. There were no clumps left at the bottom and went down easy. Tomorrow i plan on 3 scoops to find the best "shake" consistency for myself. I also tried the Power Pre-Workout in watermelon flavor. The serving recommendation is 1 scoop to test yourself on. I of course jumped to 2. The taste was good, not too strong and not a bad aftertaste. Again hopefully the screenshot works and you can see the ingredients for yourself. There was clumps left on the bottom no matter how many times i mixed and added water, i basically did a final shot glass to get it all down. I am a "stim junky" and therefore did not notice much of a surge in energy or the "tingles" that some of us love so much. I did however get a good pump which was great on chest/arm day. Felt good all the way through, not super energized but never yawned or felt tired which was good. Very importantly i did not crash afterwards which i liked.
    All in all, i would rate the Isolate as a 9/10 only losing a point due to the price that i found it for online which seemed a bit much, but just my opinion. I would rate the Power Pre-workout as also a 9/10 losing a point for the clumps left at the bottom of my cup, which again is just my opinion. I would recommend both of these products and will continue to use them up!
    Thanks for reading and hopefully this was helpful.
    Attached Images

ebkelley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Epiq power review

This is a newer product so i was not into it becuase everyone knows nothing usually comes out right the first time. But i gave it a shot anyways. I was on musclpharms assult and a no2 for pre-workout. I would have to say that this product out of all the products i have taken for pre-workout is the best. I'm not getting paid and not getting free samples. Its gives you an insane pump with a great amount of endurance. I started out with 2 scoops and i still take the no2 also. The only downside to this product is the taste. It is awful and leaves a horrible after taste. But it is well worth the effect you get from it. No crashing afterwards, jitters, or tinggling. Effect 10/10. Taste 5/10. I'v been lifting for a 1 1/2 and have dropped 56 pounds. I would say this product is by far the best choice i'v made as far as lifting goes.

IamKaliman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I went to GNC with the intent on buying Bullnox only to find out it had been recalled..The guy working there told me to try Ravege and gave me some free samples of which, Epiq Power was one of them (by the way..DONT use Ravege it's the worst ever)..After trying Ravege and having it do nothing I decided to try Epiq Power and boy was I ever glad I did..The flavor is not bad just VERY sweet (I tried the fruit puch),mixes really well...If you use ice cold water,it's even better...Anyhow..I take it and hit the gym...I don't feel all that different...no tingling or itching like some preworkouts ..nothing at all really BUT when I work out I noticed this 'calm' power...strength...focus..and all od a sudden it dawns on me..I AM IN LOVE...I hit heavy weights and laugh inside because I want more...I workout like a machine and two hours go by sooo fast and I want more...I go home and it feels as if I didn't do nothing ..like I need to do a lot heavier ..my muscles feel as if they are starving for more pumps...incredible...I have tried tons of supplements i.e, Jack3d,1MP,NOexplode,C3...and more that I can't remember at the momment and this is the one that I highly and religiously recommend...My muscles also feel rock hard (something that none of the others could ever do..even three days AFTER working out)..The only negative thing I have to say is that it did leave a bad after taste in my mouth for a long time but the 3rd time I tried it I mixed it with BCAA and that problem was solved...
    Last edited by IamKaliman; 05-24-2013 at 05:56 AM.

newna05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Planning to tryout

Thanks for the review, a GNC rep recommended this item to me, I plan on going natural pure protein supplement and pre-workout!!!

214lalo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

great protein

Epic isolate is a grateful protein. I've seen good results with this protein. It mixing really good and both the chocolate and vanilla taste really good tasting.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 214lalo View Post
    Epic isolate is a grateful protein. I've seen good results with this protein. It mixing really good and both the chocolate and vanilla taste really good tasting.
    I'm glad you like it. I am using the Epic amino on occasion.

hoviwon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

epiq isolate

I started taking protein supplements about four or five years ago and every single one has given me horrific gas. I went into gnc in Abingdon MD and explained this to the guy working there. He suggested epiq isolate and I have been through two tubs and have not had any gas whatsoever. I think it has probably saved my relationship. Thank you epiq!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hoviwon View Post
    I started taking protein supplements about four or five years ago and every single one has given me horrific gas. I went into gnc in Abingdon MD and explained this to the guy working there. He suggested epiq isolate and I have been through two tubs and have not had any gas whatsoever. I think it has probably saved my relationship. Thank you epiq!
    I'm glad it is working for you. Isolates in general are better for people with lactose issues.