mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OxyShred by EHPLabs - The best fat burner I've ever used!!!

I recently finished using OxyShred and wanted to log my experience. Few months ago I decided to start dropping my body fat %, firstly adjusting my calorie targets to below maintenance and cleaning up my food intake. I adjusted my supplements accordingly, fish oils, multivitamins, green tea extract, L-Carnitine, CLA, Scivation Xtend, Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation post workout, L-Glutamine powder, Now Tribulus. I was using PES Alpha-T2 as my thermogenics at the start because it wasn’t caffeine dependant like OxyElite pro was and I don’t like the high feeling, jitters and my heart about to jump out of my skin from the high caffeine and stimulants. The local shop informed me that Alpha-T2 contained Higenamine which is a Beta-adrenergic agonists which means it acts upon beta-receptors most commonly found in trouble fat areas such as the abdomen so when you are burning fat, your activated beta receptors to utilize your hard to reach fat stores. Alpha-T2 worked well but my local shop advised me this time to try OxyShred because of its unique and very effective fat burning ingredients with added green coffee bean extract, African wild mango and raspberry ketones for some energy and fat loss which I found Alpha-T2 lacked.

Serving Size / Value / Look: 9/10
    It prices accordingly with all other thermogenics / fat burners on the market. Serving size 10g and there are 36 servings in a container. 1 scoop is 5g so 2 scoops would be 1 serving (10g). I was told to start with 1 scoop (5g) and work it up to 2 scoops (10g) two times a day. Tub looks the part on the shelf, white pharmaceutical grade. I started taking 1 scoop first thing in the morning empty stomach and 1 scoop before training in the afternoon. I eventually after a week started 2 scoops (10g) in the morning and 2-3 scoop (10g-15g) in the afternoon before my workout.

Taste: 8/10
    I tried the Wild Melon, not sure what other flavors it comes in. It tasted smooth, no overwhelming tingle or after taste surprisingly for something containing Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR). Mixed well with a teaspoon in a glass of water. Not bad at all. Tastes yum

Mood / Feeling: 9/10
    1-2 scoop AM- The first thing I noticed in the first few hours was my appetite. I wasn’t running for food during my break at work. Also clean energy, like not a sugar high but stable energy for a few hours. Day seemed to cruise by.
    1-3 scoop PM – Took this 20-30min before training. Amazing session, good energy and focus with good sweat throughout workouts. No flat feeling post workout when I was at home preparing my meal. The product felt clean and not caffeine and stimulant high like my local supplement shop said. Felt great!

Ingredients: 10/10
    I have taken supplements throughout the years of my training which have helped me immensely throughout plateaus, for gains, leaning out, recovery etc. I have a basic concept with what works for me and what doesn’t. I liked what my local supplement shop was telling me about OxyShred:
    Immune System Support: Vitamin B full spectrum, Vitamin C, L-Glutamine
    Fat burning: Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR), CLA, Grapefruit Seed Extract, African Wild Mango, Raspberry Ketones, Naringin
    Energy: Green Coffee Bean Extract
    Appetite Control/Focus/Mood: Chromium Picolinate, Tyrosine, Taurine, Phenylalanine, Guggulsterone, 1, 3, 7 Trimethylxanthine
    beta1-2-3 adrenergic agonists (stubborn fat cell breakdown): Higenamine, Chromium Picolinate, Octopamine
    Thyroid T3 stimulation: Oleuropein, Coleus Forskohlii:

Effectiveness: 9/10
    This product worked fantastic, in saying this I was on a calorie deficit and clean eating but OxyShred accelerated my results. The morning dosage gave me good energy throughout day, supressed binge eating during work hours and mood was great. Pre workout dosage worked up a good sweat, energy and focus was great. It really boosted my training and accelerated my desired results. I have tried other fat burners like Oxyelite pro which was good but I just didn’t like the high stimulant and high caffeine feeling, with not many stubborn fat ingredients. Alpha T2 was next with no caffeine which worked good too but It just didn’t have that little bit of a kick I needed for training. OxyShred is a good rounded package of useful ingredients which gave me my desired results.

Would I use this again? Yes I am currently on it again and really enjoying it.

jordanlee2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I totally agree. I am using this now and I absolutely love it.

femmefatalex3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mbas3497 View Post
    I recently finished using OxyShred and wanted to log my experience. Few months ago I decided to start dropping my body fat %, firstly adjusting my calorie targets to below maintenance and cleaning up my food intake. I adjusted my supplements accordingly, fish oils, multivitamins, green tea extract, L-Carnitine, CLA, Scivation Xtend, Ultimate Nutrition Iso Sensation post workout, L-Glutamine powder, Now Tribulus. I was using PES Alpha-T2 as my thermogenics at the start because it wasn’t caffeine dependant like OxyElite pro was and I don’t like the high feeling, jitters and my heart about to jump out of my skin from the high caffeine and stimulants. The local shop informed me that Alpha-T2 contained Higenamine which is a Beta-adrenergic agonists which means it acts upon beta-receptors most commonly found in trouble fat areas such as the abdomen so when you are burning fat, your activated beta receptors to utilize your hard to reach fat stores. Alpha-T2 worked well but my local shop advised me this time to try OxyShred because of its unique and very effective fat burning ingredients with added green coffee bean extract, African wild mango and raspberry ketones for some energy and fat loss which I found Alpha-T2 lacked.

It prices accordingly with all other thermogenics / fat burners on the market. Serving size 10g and there are 36 servings in a container. 1 scoop is 5g so 2 scoops would be 1 serving (10g). I was told to start with 1 scoop (5g) and work it up to 2 scoops (10g) two times a day. Tub looks the part on the shelf, white pharmaceutical grade. I started taking 1 scoop first thing in the morning empty stomach and 1 scoop before training in the afternoon. I eventually after a week started 2 scoops (10g) in the morning and 2-3 scoop (10g-15g) in the afternoon before my workout.

I tried the Wild Melon, not sure what other flavors it comes in. It tasted smooth, no overwhelming tingle or after taste surprisingly for something containing Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR). Mixed well with a teaspoon in a glass of water. Not bad at all. Tastes yum

1-2 scoop AM- The first thing I noticed in the first few hours was my appetite. I wasn’t running for food during my break at work. Also clean energy, like not a sugar high but stable energy for a few hours. Day seemed to cruise by.
    1-3 scoop PM – Took this 20-30min before training. Amazing session, good energy and focus with good sweat throughout workouts. No flat feeling post workout when I was at home preparing my meal. The product felt clean and not caffeine and stimulant high like my local supplement shop said. Felt great!

I have taken supplements throughout the years of my training which have helped me immensely throughout plateaus, for gains, leaning out, recovery etc. I have a basic concept with what works for me and what doesn’t. I liked what my local supplement shop was telling me about OxyShred:
    Fat burning: Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR), CLA, Grapefruit Seed Extract, African Wild Mango, Raspberry Ketones, Naringin
    Appetite Control/Focus/Mood: Chromium Picolinate, Tyrosine, Taurine, Phenylalanine, Guggulsterone, 1, 3, 7 Trimethylxanthine
    beta1-2-3 adrenergic agonists (stubborn fat cell breakdown): Higenamine, Chromium Picolinate, Octopamine

This product worked fantastic, in saying this I was on a calorie deficit and clean eating but OxyShred accelerated my results. The morning dosage gave me good energy throughout day, supressed binge eating during work hours and mood was great. Pre workout dosage worked up a good sweat, energy and focus was great. It really boosted my training and accelerated my desired results. I have tried other fat burners like Oxyelite pro which was good but I just didn’t like the high stimulant and high caffeine feeling, with not many stubborn fat ingredients. Alpha T2 was next with no caffeine which worked good too but It just didn’t have that little bit of a kick I needed for training. OxyShred is a good rounded package of useful ingredients which gave me my desired results.

Where did you buy yours from?

Michellehoaang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by femmefatalex3 View Post
    Where did you buy yours from?
    You can order it on their website. Ehplabs.com

StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    EHPlabs have more fake accounts on this account than...

Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StillFat53 View Post
    EHPlabs have more fake accounts on this account than...
    And these guys were caught red-handed stuffing the ballot: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/i...?topic=24077.0
    Last edited by Tomno; 11-27-2013 at 08:39 AM.

StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very dodgy tbh not sure if you can trust them!

RandyMarshx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oversold it.

I'm using it currently, don't see any improvements.
    HORRIBLE taste

monikalopez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reading about most of these reviews being oversold makes me not want to buy Oxyshred now.. gah now I dont know what type of fat burner to buy :-/

Malafronten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile it is really good!!!

i swear i don't work for eph or whatever lol i know I've read a lot about fake accounts, but i use oxyshred in the morning and pre workout and it seriously wakes me up better than coffee or anything else I've ever taken. it keeps me awake and i don't feel any crash whatsoever. also it helps me power through my workouts like no other!! i love it!

ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClaraBear24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nah oxyshred is a great product - if you want a fat burner without a strong stimulant which give you jitters go for that. Otherwise Optiburn is also an amazing product, actually makes me stomach feel less bloated and is a stronger product. I got it when i read this blog. funny but interesting.

fatburnersonly.com.au/blog/OptiburnPlatinumLabs/

kirstyxox1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am from Australia and got mine through supps r us. Wasn't fond of the taste but I am picky.. Started it on the 16th August 2014 and nearly a week out have dropped 1-2 kg and have pushed past my lowest weight. I haven't been this weight for a few years so it is a real accomplishment for me.. Have coupled it with small portions and light exercise as I have a Achilles tendon issue so I can't push my self without having to deal with being cripple for 3 days. I have the wild melon and it tastes like crap but hey you become accustomed to the taste after awhile

Mfranklin5396 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I bought this product because of its great reviews and I have to say I am really dissapointed. I have a very healthy diet and I workout at least 4 times a week and I saw little to no results with this. I do admit doubled as a pre workout it gave me a lot of energy but I would probably never buy this again. I will probably try their pre workout but I would not reccomend this to anyone I know.

bjc1896 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Do not overload!

Originally Posted by mbas3497 View Post

I agree that the product works really well. The fat- burning elements, the extended energy, and no jitters are all very efficient and true. I completely disagree with the serving size that you take. That is clearly over loading and causing unwanted pressure on your liver. Especially with being added onto the list of other supplements you take. Overloading will NOT permit a speedy body transformation.
    To avoid liver problems, after finishing a supplement completely, wait for two weeks without taking that supplement to allow your liver to rest. This will help your body to introduce the supplement back to it's system again, as if you'd never taken it before. You trick your body when you do this. It is just like doing new exercises and including rest.
    You see results.
    Take care of your body. Be smart.
    Most of all, do what works for you. I just give my point of view to see if others find It useful. Options are always available.

msmechanic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

International clients beware.

I ordered mine a few days ago. I am in Canada so the shipping was free which I really liked. Only downside I found was it was $125 for the 3-pack. Convert to USD was $160 plus another $66 in duties. I have never had an item shipped to me with 50% duties and taxes. I was fine with it being around $50 each as that is what I pay now for prework out but $75 is kind of crazy. I don't think I will be buying it again based on that.

erikaderika has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OxyShred

My sister has the melon flavor and it was given to her by her friend - who was given it by her friend. Pretty much everyone hated it and passed it on to someone else, also because it hasn't been approved/tested by the FDA.
    My sister says she hates it too, and has warned me not to use it (since I'm always on the look out for fat burners - she knows I have a top draw full of pills in my room which I'm not really meant to have).
    I think she just doesn't want me to take it because I'm in ED recovery. She has lost weight and looks great without using it, but she is starting to eat vegan and lifting heavy like me which is probably largely why she has lost weight. Since being vegan means you lose weight, but using a fat burner means you burn the fat not the protein.

On the other hand an ex-coworker has been using it for a while now and went from +100kg to <59kg in a few months, and this is after having a child, and was able to do crossfit comps with my sister... she's also been eating vegan and lifting weights so that might be why too.
    "it just gives me more energy to workout which is what I need"

In my opinion I think it will assist in fat burning, but idk if that's just me being hopeful. But like all fat burners it's more psychological than anything. Those that are really skeptical won't stick to it, and are less likely to be really involved in their workouts compared to those that believe it's effective, believe they have more energy and exert more.

I tried a scoop of my sister's this morning (shhh) and it tastes awesome. I feel a bit nauseous but that might just be because I have been off lately in general or guilt from stealing some :s But it's 10am, I haven't eaten and I'm not hungry at all.
    I will hopefully get it soon and I'll try updating.

cg0999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

swear by it

I like this product, the flavor (wild melon) is awesome! and get tons of energy from it. The first time I took it I lost about 5 lbs in a week, by the end of the month I had lost 12lbs all together.
    What I dont like about the product, is the damn duty/brokerage fees... I never get these fees when I buy things from BB, but EPHlabs always get dinged with an additional $13 (so much for the 10% off coupon).

My wife also dropped about 14 lbs from her first cycle... Im now on my 2nd time using it so hooping to see more results.

Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitalero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL
    every single person that comment here got only 1 post
    Keeping it real since 1988

Log III :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169145743

GettinSwole75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vitalero

Thank you, Vitalero for your reply. It was the most helpful. As a new guy to this forum, I thank you.

Do you have any recommended fat burners?

ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump

Anyone with more than one post tried this stuff..? Label looks impressive, but not sure if want
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

joemas77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I picked up EHP's "Male Night & Day Fat Loss Stack"
    OxyShred Mango (delicious but tastes more like orange)
    L- Carnitine
    OxyRem

The Shred defiantly gives you a pre-workout type buzz minus the crash. I have been trying to cut down my coffee intake and I don't even feel like I need a cup while taking this stuff.
    It's been 2 weeks and I have been tracking my stats:
    Day 1 - 171 lbs. 22.2% fat
    Day 15 - 167 lbs. 19.1% fat

I normally watch what I eat and have a relatively good diet and haven't changed (and don't plan on changing) any eating habits. Overall I am satisfied with this stack and am a fan of EHP's products.
    My only complaint is it makes me go to the bathroom something fierce. Make sure you don't take it and leave the house until you know how it affects your system.

Menzel1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've gone through 3 of the tubs and Purchased mine at Supps r Us down in Australia. Worked perfectly for me. I managed to shed 20kg as I was fairly heavy. It seems to do the trick and jolt me in the morning. I might try Lipodrene, but the reviews from it seem rather sketchy and I am already on 10mg of Ritalin for ADHD. Not some stupid fake bull****ter, just wanna get the truth out. Oxyshred is decent and I have tried Blackstone Labs Cobra 6p Extrme. Oxyshred worked alot better for me

However I aint gonna Lie, Oxyshred failed so hard with their website, so many fake testimonials
    Last edited by Menzel1998; 11-08-2016 at 06:39 AM.

joemas77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Final day of my stack.
    Just weighed and measured in....

Day 30
    165 lbs. 19.1% fat
    Down 6 lbs. & 3.1% fat

I'm satisfied with the results and would take it again.

Agavion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Good stuff

Originally Posted by monikalopez View Post
    Reading about most of these reviews being oversold makes me not want to buy Oxyshred now.. gah now I dont know what type of fat burner to buy :-/
    I currently take who supplements and I feel it works great. I am not an ehp labs fake account. It doesn't hurt to try they usually have good sales. I took advantage of one of the same they had in October which encouraged me to take the leap of faith to try them. Not sure about their capsules but I do notice a difference when I take they oxyshred and oxywhey.

kawboy20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Late to the party as usual, I'm not affiliated with EHP, but did get some free credits for submitting photos for contest. I liked the product and only 1 flavor was good IMO, the otehrs were okay. I did feel like I was getting results overall. Just think the price point is too high at ~$70! So I have only bought it when it was on sale or I got a $50 credit. I would be interested if anyone has a similar product they recommend at a lower cost.

lmhester1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been using Oxyshred for a little over a year. It helped give me energy for my workout but I don't know that it's helping me burn fat. Don't get me wrong....I'm generally lean and stay that way because it's just my build but when I am feeling like I've gained a few...I wouldn't say it helps me lean back out. Unfortunately, I just noticed it has sucralose in it which I'm not too happy about. I have two unopened containers and now I don't know if i want to keep taking it.ugh.