AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3D micronized Pre-Workout Review

So this is basically my first time ever post something on BB. I felt like I needed to because so many people's out there had helped me out with their reviews and stuff.

I took the fruit punch flavor. This isn't my first PWO I ever take (I've tried assault before). So let's get it started.

Taste: 7.5/10
    Well I honestly don't really care about the taste of any supplements that i take. Decent flavor though. I put 2 scoops with 8 Oz of water. Bit bitter.

Mixability: 7.5/10
    Sometimes when I don't shake it long enough,there's some powders left unmix on my shaker. I just should shake it long enough like 1 minute or so

Performance: 9/10
    Really really great focus. Good pumps. No crash for me. And really improve my stamina. I'm on my cutting phase right now so I always do cardio after my liftings. I still able to do 15 minute of HIIT after 45-60 minute of lifting.

Hope it helps someone out there. And sorry if it doesn't. Lol

Cheers

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I too thought jack3d micro was one of the better pre's out there for focus. Im surprised we dont hear more about it on here, Im sure a ton of people have used it by now.

AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmriD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I too thought jack3d micro was one of the better pre's out there for focus. Im surprised we dont hear more about it on here, Im sure a ton of people have used it by now.
    Yes,it's true based on my experience before with assault. I get much better focus with jack3.

zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zeilerza has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I liked the new one because I get the focus without the itchy/tingling feeling, doesn't mess with my sleep either.
    "Your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what a reputation is. You can't control that. The only thing you can control is your character."