The Badger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Early morning meals

Today I woke up at 4:45am had oatmeal,cottage cheese,pineapple chunks by 5:00am followed by NO- at about 5:30 I didnt want to take my supplement so soon after eating but I had to go. I know that NO- is to be taken on an empty stomach so what is a guy to do?
    Drink my breakfast? Any suggestions for a quick meal and supplement intake before early morning WO?
    The badger does not usually seek to attack, but, when driven to bay, its great muscular power and tough hide render it a formidable opponent.

Remember.. When your not in the gym someone else is

Registered User chefcpb@aol.com's Avatar
    chefcpb@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chefcpb@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work out from 7:30pm to 9pm so I have to take my NO supplement shortly after I eat dinner. I try to load up on carbs for WO fuel in this meal and can only give about half an hour till I have to take my NO supplement. I have not noticed any less impact of the NO on my workouts in these cases from the few times I have taken it on an empty stomach. Maybe half an hour is enough to digest some of the carbs??

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was no need to start another thread that is essentially asking the same thing you asked in the other one (that's still about 10 threads below this one). You did what you could this morning. You can, 1. Wake up earlier to eat. 2. Skip taking the NO-X if you can't wake up earlier. 3. Do as you did today. It's really that simple.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    There was no need to start another thread that is essentially asking the same thing you asked in the other one (that's still about 10 threads below this one). You did what you could this morning. You can, 1. Wake up earlier to eat. 2. Skip taking the NO-X if you can't wake up earlier. 3. Do as you did today. It's really that simple.
    Cmon I'm not wasting anyones time here I had a valid question for any one who my have quick morning shakes or other suggestions I'm here for education and health sorry for upsetting you
    The badger does not usually seek to attack, but, when driven to bay, its great muscular power and tough hide render it a formidable opponent.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
    Cmon I'm not wasting anyones time here I had a valid question for any one who my have quick morning shakes or other suggestions I'm here for education and health sorry for upsetting you
    My point is that you had the same "valid question" and it was answered here :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1521211

And I beg to differ, as you are wasting folk's time by asking the same questions repeatedly.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Angry

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    My point is that you had the same "valid question" and it was answered here :http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1521211

And I beg to differ, as you are wasting folk's time by asking the same questions repeatedly.
    Yeah.... your right ,I guess I did get a lot of morning breakfast examples here I really appreciate everyones input thanks for so many choices

Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
    Yeah.... your right ,I guess I did get a lot of morning breakfast examples here I really appreciate everyones input thanks for so many choices
    Dude, what do you want, a friggin breakfast menu? Your question related to the problem of taking No products so close to eating because you workout early in the morning. If you want to take NO on an empty stomach, I already suggested consuming a fast digesting food, such as whey because of time constraints. But for the most part, it doesn't matter what you eat...it's the timing of it that is relevant, based on the issue you seem to be puzzled over.

So, which is it? Do you just want to know what people eat for breakfast...or do you want to know what people who use NO products AND workout in the early morning do for breakfast? I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but perhaps you should consider trying to clarify what it is specifically that you're asking.