Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)

the evolution of kai greene new 2013 article scans

check it out.

Attached Images
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the rest-

Attached Images

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

article closeups

Attached Images

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow thanks! Cant believe how much bigger he was in 2011!

article close ups part 2

article closeups part 3

Attached Images

kai time and kai on workouts

Attached Images

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    INSANE pics, thanks a lot man!

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    INSANE pics, thanks a lot man!
    np. sorry about the chity close ups. not as good as sammy's or iceman's scans but i'll learn lol.

Originally Posted by Jaixs View Post
    Wow thanks! Cant believe how much bigger he was in 2011!
    no problem man. sick legs dude!

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On spread bro otherwise I'd rep you several times. Posting some good stuff on these boards bro, keep it up!
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    On spread bro otherwise I'd rep you several times. Posting some good stuff on these boards bro, keep it up!
    thanks man; i will!

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quality stuff!

Isn't it nice that we don't have a "clear" winner at the O like we did during the Coleman reign?

Much more competitive now, even the smaller shows.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Only read a few lines but,

"many were thinking the unthinkable, kai greene had emerged as a serious threat"

Funny that what was unthinkable to an expert was well established in a mere board like this. You have to be "blind" or "pretend to be blind" to not think that kai could very easily be a threat to phil's title.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thamk you, kind sir. so grateful

Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    thank you, kind sir. so grateful
    anytime man.

Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    Quality stuff!

Isn't it nice that we don't have a "clear" winner at the O like we did during the Coleman reign?

Much more competitive now, even the smaller shows.
    thanks bro!

PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Only read a few lines but,

"many were thinking the unthinkable, kai greene had emerged as a serious threat"

Funny that what was unthinkable to an expert was well established in a mere board like this. You have to be "blind" or "pretend to be blind" to not think that kai could very easily be a threat to phil's title.
    lol, im sure i can find a few articles here on bodybuilding.com that claimed branch was the biggest threat this last year... if thats not a derp, i don't know what is

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, im sure i can find a few articles here on bodybuilding.com that claimed branch was the biggest threat this last year... if thats not a derp, i don't know what is
    F**k yes...I remember that. Branch as a contender last year? There was more chance of FullROM disowning Wolf on these boards then that happening...
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Originally Posted by bountyhuntermk2 View Post
    there was more chance of fullrom disowning wolf on these boards then that happening...
    loooool!

liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liamcarter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this isnt from 2013
    KAI GREENE= inspiration!! "THE MIND" of bodybuilding

Bertil fox.. legend!!!!

Originally Posted by liamcarter View Post
    this isnt from 2013
    ....wut??

this isnt from 2013
    the magazine cover says "January 2013"; i can scan it too if you want.

Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    the magazine cover says "January 2013"; i can scan it too if you want.
    don't...

its clearly in the text that this was done after the 2012 olympia (which is pretty much the "new years" of bodybuilding).

the reading comprehension on this forum lately.....

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this isnt from 2013
    Who cares? No one here has seen it by the look of it.
    lófasz

Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alexallthetime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thamk you, kind sir. so grapefruit
    I got you brah
    A Pretty Cool Guy Crew

Originally Posted by Alexallthetime View Post
    I got you brah
    omg you're so funny i forgot to laugh...

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alexallthetime View Post
    I got you brah
    **** is getting really old.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing scans Aj. Cheers.
    A pattern in the chaos.

tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tkDd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sup Ajthemeso!

Cool scans man. The comparisons are awesome.
    Any bodybuilding comparison request:
    ********.com/MKBodybuilding

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Amazing scans Aj. Cheers.
    thanks bro.

Originally Posted by tkDd View Post
    Sup Ajthemeso!

Cool scans man. The comparisons are awesome.
    hey nice to see you over here bro! thanks! yup he REALLY grew up!

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    side by side, i'm gonna have to say that although his overall package in 2012 O showing was MUCH better than his 2011 O, i like his 2011 fdb more than his 2012 0.0 wow
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions