Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nac1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MMA Training log

Quick Bio: I am 21 years old from Ontario, Canada. I have an Amateur MMA record of 3-0 (all by TKO/KO), Pro MMA Record of 0-1 (Sub) and Pro Muay Thai record of 1-0 (KO). I have been training for roughly 5 years now (Muay Thai, BJJ, Wrestling). I am currently sitting pretty heavy at 235 lbs and I am looking to make my way down to 200 by March 2014 and fight at 185. I would appreciate any feedback that anyone may have!

I'm not a nutritionist by any means so if anyone can help me with this that would be great! I spent a bit of time working out Macro Nutrient breakdown that would be good for my goals. 40% Protein, 35% Fats, 25% Carbs. I will be training roughly 4-7 times per week depending on my work schedule. I will be eating 5 meals a day and I will be eating my carbs for my 1st meal, my pre workout and post workout. 2 of my meals will be simply protein and fat. I will be eating every 2-3 hours.

Supplements: Vegetable supplement (Vital Greens), ISS Research Vitamin Pak, Green tea extract.

I am currently training in Muay Thai, BJJ, No Gi BJJ and Boxing. My log will include daily training and diet. Again, any feedback is appreciated! Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Nac1992; 10-27-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    0-1 Pro MMA
    3-0 Amateur MMA

fight 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDLYl3e1JOg
    fight 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAX2UHopDQE
    fight 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7zLJ1xjJ_0
    fight 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpF-Iia4MFE

Twitter: @NickNaccarato
    Instagram: @bignac1

thefaulkstas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Never cut to much

Hey I'm a fighter too I'm 5and0 cage rage and I've done amateur boxing and kick boxing fights started taking b.b.j at age 8 with kickboxing and Kempo Karate started wrestling in middle school an so on long story short I know what it's like to cut weight gain weight for meet all I can tell you is make sure you always use the best nutrition to cut and never go over board on Your road work to make sure you maintain your strength and what ever you do never cut to much weight and what ever you do don't make the mistake I made last year I took a fight at 172 I weighed 218 9 weeks out from it I made weight it was power fight supposed to be a MMA fight find out two weeks out they want a kickboxing match on their card because the way I cut weight trained for the fight I broke my foot and had got the fight stopped because I got pissed and head butted dude when he checked my kick and broke my foot 6 weeks later I go back to training blow my shoulder out sparring in may I was taking all kinds of bulls hit diet pills and it killed my nutrition trying to cut to fast before I was never injury prone and when I did get injured I heeled fast I was out all summer long couldn't train couldn't lift even pull ups just stay a way from diet pills brother good luck
    Last edited by thefaulkstas; 11-13-2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: I left words out sounded stupid

thefaulkstas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Never cut to much

Hey I'm a fighter too I'm 5and0 cage rage and I've done amateur boxing and kick boxing fights started taking b.b.j at age 8 with kickboxing and in Kempo Karate started wrestling in middle school an so on long story short I know what it's like to cut weight gain weight for met all I tell make you always use the best nutrition to and never go over board on Your road work to make sure you maintain your strength and what ever never cut much weight and what ever you do don't make the mistake I made last year I took a fight at 172 I weighed 218 9 weeks out from it I made weight it was power fight supposed to be a MMA fight find out two weeks out they want a kickboxing match on their card because the way I cut weight trained for the fight I broke my foot and had got the fight stopped because I got pissed and head butted dude when he checked my kick and broke my foot 6 weeks later I go back to training blow my shoulder out sparring in may I was taking all kinds of bulls hit diet pills and it killed my nutrition trying to cut to fast before I was never injury prone and when I did get injured I heeled fast I was out all summer long couldn't train couldn't lift even pull ups just stay a way from diet pills brother good luck