PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Jump roping duration and intensity, what burns more fat?

I do about 40 minutes of jump roping at moderate intensity, don't really feel the effects until the moment I stop where I feel somewhat light and lethargic. I've been doing this exercise for so long I no longer feel the old intensity where I'm literally drenched in sweat in an aircon room, now I don't sweat much and my heart rate isn't as high so it seems a lot less effective now.

Is this too long of an exercise for someone on a cut and would be inefficient for keeping my muscles?

I was thinking of trying out a very high intensity 20 minute version instead, where my heart would feel like it's popping out of my chest.

PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PonyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bamp

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It seems to be the duration. Think of it this way: are you going to burn more fat if you sprint until you're tired or if you lightly jog all day?

BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10) BZBantam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is a lot of debate on which type of cardio burns more fat LISS or HIIT. Total calories burned is what matters for fat loss, and i'm not sure if 20 min of a more intense version would lead to any more calorie expenditure than 40 minutes (which if you are doing without breaks I must say is very impressive).

As you noted, you will burn less cals the easier it becomes for you since with your increased conditioning you use less effort. Give the 20 min a try skipping faster etc. or do 30 seconds as fast as you can and 30 secs cruising, repeat for the 20 min. See which one you like better and switch it up some days LISS some days HIIT. You can also try a different method of cardio to change it up and use different muscles.

I do not think 40 minutes is too long on a cut, if you notice you are losing weight faster than you'd like...eat more. Keep it up.

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Google "double under" for jump roping, I haven't tried them, they look intense. I'm still learning coordination with the dang jump rope, I'll get the hang of it someday!

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Each cardio exercise is unique between other ones.

I thought Jumprope was for keeping your agility and coordination strong.

I'm sure you can do it to burn calories, but it just seems choking to do it for that.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whichever burns more calories
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total