Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TCannings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Testo Force and Xength stack.

I was reading an article today on the mens health website stating that these two supplements (Testo Force and Xength) were the new super supplement to building lean muscle, a supposed secret hidden by the US Marines and celebrities such as The Rock, Ryan Reynolds etc. Now my very limited experience has taught me that if something is too good to be true then it almost certainly is (especially considering the rather dodgy looking websites) , just wondering wether or not anyone had tried and had a positive experience with them and would recommend, they offer a free trial in which you just pay the postage but surely that wouldn't be long enough to see any results. Would appreciate some response mainly out of interest but if they are the wonder pills that they claim to be then i certainly wouldn't mind a slice.

Thanks,

Unfortunately due to my exceptionally low post count i'm unable to post links in this threat however googling the two products produced the official website of both the article can be found by searching "the rock testoforce" it appeared as my second option down, found on the mens health website.

bates677 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also saw this article and am wondering the exact same thing. website for testo force seemed a little odd

SamTaylor1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I saw this aswell, i have tried to google it and see if anyone has posted anything about it and have found nothing so far. Might be too good to be true

Thats my feeling, it seems far to good to be true, everything down to the shady looking website the article itself is on. My belief is that it's another herbal remedy that is supposed to be a "magic pill". I'd love to hear from someone who has taken it or has any knowledge about it, there seems to be very little information about it and even less about it's use as a bodybuilding supplement rather than a cock enlarger.

Bairdy30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

testo force

i also saw the article and the testo force website was only published this year? i dont know anyway i ordered the testo force free trial as its £5 and i have a spare bank account which litterally has pennys in, i got an email with a recipt and should be here tuesday, add me as a friend if you like and i'll keep you guys posted week buy week. i didnt order the Xength though.

I would appreciate that, i was toying with the idea of doing that as well, the only issue as you said is using an account that has nothing in so they can't empty it once they have your details, it's a very cynical view but unfortunately thats what happens to people.

naomar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are a few things you have to watch out with these products. First of all there is ALWAYS a free sample promotion. But you have to READ the terms of use. 15 days after you order your "free" sample, if you don't cancel your prescription or return your sample you will be charged the whole amount (Which is about 100$ with shipping included). That goes for both products (Testoforce and Xength). This is a scam that a lot of these companies use to get your money. they don't advertise that part and will blame you for not reading the terms of use.

Now my second point is as follows. I think Testoforce is an "ok" product but there are so many others out there that you can benefit from and that are worth a **** load less money and have better customer support. I don't think customer support exists for those other 2 brands as when I was calling for information on the product i spent out 2 weeks trying to reach them without ever getting through to them. If you try to reach them by email you get an automated responses saying to call them.

I don't believe the combination is worth the time and money. But if I had to choose between the 2 and you want to try them out go for the Testoforce. Once again none of these products are FDA approved so take it at your own risk, I did notice I had more push and more energy when in the gym. But don't think that taking magic pills will get you jacked like that article from MensHealth said. I did gain about 5kg of lean muscle in 1 month, but I was taking proteins, creatine and Testoforce.

As for the Xength, it's mostly a pill to increase the flow to your penis. I don't see the benefits when your working out. If you are taking a supplement for testosterone and then another for increasing your libido you might overdose on hormones...i don't know but it sounds fishy....especially since both websites look the same but are "different" companies.

Those are my 2 cents, but stick to more proven products and not these magical solutions.

Remember nothing comes "free" in this world. Muscle gain needs hard work and FREE samples come at a hidden cost.

Hope that can help any other body builder to make a better decision.

Happy training guys

uptownsboy98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TestoForce and Xength

Hi, I believe this is a scam to get your money. I ended up ordering the trial and then decided I did not want the product for both TestoForce and Xength. What ended up happening was, they charge you $39.99 each for the trial version that they "already" sent you. I decided to cancel anyways and eat the cost of both products for being an idiot. When the trial products do arrive, I will try the combo out since what's done is done. I will post details then.

davinalexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read the same article, originally from a ******** ad. Seems like an expensive way to go.. My question is, what are the other competitive products on the market that offer the same results for less?

Trollin4Tuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a scam. No ingredients listed, autobilling, and a bunch of sites set up just for this product. something smells fishy.

pugwash123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

james

Testo Force is a clever but deceptive way to sell you a product. The bottle it is packed in nor the website list the ingredients nor is it FDA approved. You take it at your own risk. There are other products that cost less and do tell you what you are getting for your money. The "free trial" they offer automatically deducts large amounts of money out of your account if you do not cancel after 15 days. This is not mentioned on the web site nor with the product when it arrives. This is done to deliberately to deceive you. Any company that uses these tactics does not have a product that is good enough to earn an income without cheating people.

Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why does mostly everyone here have such a old account and such low number of posts?
    Sept 2010 250 Lb 42%bf

Sept 2011 174 Lb 16%bf <----------------Also current

Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aalexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sdorgo View Post
    Why does mostly everyone here have such a old account and such low number of posts?

Wizard

Was thinking the same thing
    Do you even make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle microtrauma?

-

Single ply til I die

madaboutlotus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pugwash123 View Post
    Testo Force is a clever but deceptive way to sell you a product. The bottle it is packed in nor the website list the ingredients nor is it FDA approved. You take it at your own risk. There are other products that cost less and do tell you what you are getting for your money. The "free trial" they offer automatically deducts large amounts of money out of your account if you do not cancel after 15 days. This is not mentioned on the web site nor with the product when it arrives. This is done to deliberately to deceive you. Any company that uses these tactics does not have a product that is good enough to earn an income without cheating people.
    So you can't try them with shelling out a lot of dosh as the sample has to be retuned unused for a refund to stop a recurring billing, so not a true trial at all. Pity, I wouldn't have mind trying them for a month to see if there is any benefits.
    Last edited by madaboutlotus; 02-21-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Found more details

itsru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

scam

Yeah looking at the site you can tell it's a scam.. the site they use to promote is menshealthsix.com/newyear and is not menshealth.com

tsh2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ordered both products on Feb 5 and they arrived on Feb 22 - notice that you have 15 days to cancel or you will automatically be billed almost 100$ per product plus shipping, and that's exactly what happened to me. Lesson learned.

I currently have bronchitis and am not able to train for 2 weeks so I do not want to continue receiving the auto shipments. I called Testo Force and it took roughly 15 minutes to cancel my renewal, however I am stuck paying 39.99 for the "trial" I ordered.
    When trying to contact Xength, my information was not on file and I cannot reach a real person. I cancelled via the website but I was already billed 79.99 for the next auto ship, plus shipping to Canada.

I have been taken for a ride and I beg anyone who is thinking of ordering from Testo Force or Xength to Please DON'T DO IT!

I have no idea if the product works or not and I will never find out. Both bottles have been opened, maybe by customs, but I will not chance it. I can't even get a total refund. I've been robbed and now you've been warned.

SCAM

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been on Testo Force homepage and claims are horrible.

"Want to add serious density and mass? The Testoforce blend will help get everything from your testes to your chest and arms, bigger and thicker. Pack on bigger lean muscle while decreasing body fat through intense training and feeding your body Testoforce. This product is for competitive athletes and aggressive lifters."

now, let us see whats in this testo force supplement:
    Serving size: 4 Cap

* L-Arginine1500 mg
    * Tribulus Terrestris 90% 500 mg
    * L-Carnitine 500 mg
    * Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine 200 mg
    * Pycnogenol®40 mg (French maritime pine tree bark extract)
    * Vitamin D3 400IU

Well now i know why this product is potent!!! ultra good pine tree bark extract. lol...

Pycnogenol®40 (French maritime pine tree bark extract)
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

PAULPRUYN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, I had to call Testoforce a few days ago because I had only just received it and only had 4 days to test it out. They ended up extending my trial period another 2 weeks. Yesterday and today I experienced soreness in my testicles. Same feeling like when you have blue balls. But 5x worse and lasted for 8hrs and I only took 2 pills instead of the 3 a day. Which btw doesn't tell you to take them all at once or to take it with a meal or not or w/e. I just called to complain and cancel any further charges but they gave me the option to either pay $2.50 and pay to ship the bottle back to them..or...pay $19.95 to keep the bottle. I just said screw it and pay the $19.95. It's a god damn scam. It doesn't show you while your ordering online about any of these return policies bs. w/e you do, don't let them give you the run around. Be angry with them and see what's the best they can do for you. Oh and they try to offer it to you for 80% off after which shows how much that crap is really worth..

Called up Xength as well. Guess my first order got lost shipping. They sent me a new one for no charge. I think the shipping company found the first one which I just got so I'll be getting two. lol They also extended my trial period. When I had talked to them on the phone, they said I wouldn't be charged for anything if I want to cancel it. Hard to believe that after what I just went through with Testoforce. We'll see how that goes. Definitely going to cancel it either way. From the looks of other peoples comments, it doesn't do much for building muscle but I'm sure my gf won't mind it. lol

Good luck to all you other suckers out there.

Oh and I just noticed the difference in my order #'s between testoforce and xenth is 2. Definitely the same company then with a major scam. A$$holes!
    Last edited by PAULPRUYN; 03-06-2013 at 03:10 AM.

uptownsboy98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a total scam. Don't even bother. I ordered both. To cancel you have to pay $40 each to keep the trial(their easy cancel button). No choice for full return. You have to pay for your own shipping which cost me $16 from canada. You can't refuse the delivery because where they ship from is totally different location than where you purchase from lol...so since you can't refuse the item you have to pay for shipping. They charge a restocking for of $3. Testo gave me my refund asap which was nice, xength however did not. I had to call them and luckily i paid for the higher shipping to track my delivery, this way they had no excuse and refunded my credit right away. In the end i lost $20 for shipping and restocking. Never order bs like this again from the internet. They are obviously the same company. Hope this helps.

muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) muscugirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think it’s too good to be true. What works with success guaranty is still the DIET & the HARD WORK. If it was real, everybody will use it already and it will be popular and miracle. Too bad i don’t trust in miracle

rmbastey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testo Force and Xength are a scam!

I saw an article and case study about these products and there was a convincing demonstration from someone who tried them that showed they gained lean muscle and lost some fat. I saw the "Trial" offer where you just pay shipping of $4.99 for each bottle of pills. I paid for the trial, the pills arrived 13 days after i ordered and i was charged on the day i ordered. I had the product in my hands for literally 2 days and then found the "15 day trial period" was now over and i had been automatically subscribed to the product and the company charged my credit card for $99 USD. I called the company explained that i had received the product 13 days into the 15 day trial and was un aware of the automatic subscription after 15 days. The person on the phone said they would refund the $99 and re start the 15 day trial time. I called and cancelled the subscription about 10 days later (within the new reset 15 day time limit). To cancel the subscription I also had to return the empty pill bottles separately to separate addresses only a couple of streets apart and this cost me over $20 of shipping too. One month later i had still received no refund of the $99, i called the company and asked where the refund was. They said it had been processed and to check with my credit card company. I checked with my bank and there was no refund processed or due to be processed. I called TestoForce again and they said their computer showed a processed refund on my account. They said they would e-mail me a screen shot of the processed refund in their system. I never received an e mail of the screen shot, i never got my money back either and it has now been almost 4 months since i first received the pills.
    The pills did nothing for me in terms of weight loss, muscle gain or increased libido. I got conned out of $110.
    This product and this company is too good to be true, it is a scam.
    DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.
    Don't waste your time and money.

I wish i had known about body building.com before this all happened as i have had much better and cheaper results from following supplement plans/advice and workouts on here than I ever got from Testo Force or Xength

I hope this helps anyone who is wandering about these products

fernando2202 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Phone Number

Hello, i bought testo force and xenght and i want to cancel de subscription, anyone knows the phone number ? Im calling from Spain.

Thank you very much.

Fernando

kmonar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HOla Fernando,

I also want to cancel after Reading this blog. I found number +34 900 83 8408 and there they told me to contact number 34 5188 880 740 but at this time nobody answers. Did you get another number? Were you able to cancel your order?

Saludos,

Originally Posted by fernando2202 View Post
    Hello, i bought testo force and xenght and i want to cancel de subscription, anyone knows the phone number ? Im calling from Spain.

Thank you very much.

Fernando

Strongat50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ordered some supplements like this. They were to charge me $39.00 for cancelling. Since I felt like such a dufus I thought $39.00 was a fair punishment. I paid it and was done... or so I thought.

My credit card company called. Asked if I had spent $ 4500.00 on gym equipment.... certainly not a coincidental event... I had to get a new card.. cancel all direct payments and notify all my financial people of the change..

Hard work is what you need. Good protein, L glut amine (my best results came when I started taking this cheap supplement) and rest.

vaktar111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I´ve tried the stuff and it´s nothing special....what´s special is the scam!!! See what I´ve done to avoid any further problems with these morons, just cancel the credit card because there´s serious risk of seeing your bank account related to that card very, very empty. Pretty sure here.

and don´t bother to call or refund a piece of ****....these are pros, i can tell you.

Originally Posted by fernando2202 View Post

Thank you very much.

Fernando

Hola Fernando:
    También soy Español...procura cancelar las tarjetas usadas con estos tipos y olvidate de llamar ni de devolver nada, son unos chorizos profesionales. Te lo dice un Inspector del CNP.
    Saludos

Registered User suicidebylifest's Avatar
    suicidebylifest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bairdy30 View Post
    i also saw the article and the testo force website was only published this year? i dont know anyway i ordered the testo force free trial as its £5 and i have a spare bank account which litterally has pennys in, i got an email with a recipt and should be here tuesday, add me as a friend if you like and i'll keep you guys posted week buy week. i didnt order the Xength though.
    I just got my samples in the mail, immediately after my shipping was confirmed I cancelled my credit card to avoid getting shafted by them, how did your experience go? I'm a little wary of swallowing anything in this bottle since there is absolutely no dosage information what so ever on it.

westminster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you are very right

Originally Posted by TCannings View Post
    I would appreciate that, i was toying with the idea of doing that as well, the only issue as you said is using an account that has nothing in so they can't empty it once they have your details, it's a very cynical view but unfortunately thats what happens to people.
    I ordered these products testoforce and zxenght or whichever the hell its name is and i received them at home door 2 weeks later since i purchased them.Well i paid them via paypal and the web had the security green lock and it was advertised on my ********, i do not know if they will work as the green coffee pills did, these ones are good and i bought them 1 month ago.So going to the point, paypal called me up to inform that there were being several trials to charge
    me on this account bill purchases starting from more than 125 euros and more, which have been declined by my bank as they realised that something was going wrong and fraud was taking place.

Well, my paypal credit card has been locked and cancelled and i will have a new one reissued, i´ve learnt the lesson next time i will used a prepaid card with the right amount of money for future purchases. Raul , a friend from spain.

cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quick advice...

If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.......
    ---- COUNTRY MIKE APPRECIATION CREW ----