Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGiron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What Size pipes can I achieve

I decided a while back to focus for a while on my arms. I am right at 200 lbs now with 16% bf at 5-10 tall my arms measure at 17 1/8" when they are pumped like crazy. I was hoping that when I focused on my arms they would gain more than they have. Seem to be stuck at the same size for 4 months now. changed up this week to doing more reps per set, from 6-10 reps up to 15 reps to get a change. I vary the movements every 4 weeks or so but should probably change up more than I have.

Anybody have some advice for me?

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    InB4 Clive

Gain 10 pounds for every inch on the cobras is what everybody tells me. Also seems to track with before and after weights of guys that add inches.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Increase your calorie intake and spend more time on the triceps if you want bigger arms. If you want more input from people you'll need to post your entire routine and nutritional info.

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From what I have seen the guys with the biggest arms focus more on compound exercises like heavy rows, benchpress, weighted chin-ups etc. Why not build it all together? I wouldn't want huge arms and a small back/chest. And eat more like stated above.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KGiron View Post
    I decided a while back to focus for a while on my arms.
    Why?

Quads, calves, hams, back, chest, shoulders all so well developed they are eclipsing your arms?
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty much what everyone posted...
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure why you would want to focus on arms alone (unless as FLEX stated they are lagging behind).

But if all you want to do is build arms, then train the f'ck out of them.

Some might say that you can't build arms if you don't build the rest of your body but that is a bunch of bullsh!t, if that were the case you would not see so many young guys in the gym sporting good arms, with no chest, back or legs.

So if your desire is to build arms, search for arm routines (this includes the triceps as well) and go to f'cking work on them, I hope you do know you have to eat as well.
    On the list for Bannukah

w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - Don't get caught up in all the hype. Just lift, eat and rest! -

* Mad Hatter Crew

OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000) OHIOSTEVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wasn't there a study released a LONG time ago that proved heavy squats helped with ALL mass developement due to the release of growth hormones? So as odd as it sounds work the crap outta your arms and squat heavy. if this is incorrect or I am misremembering someone straighten me out please.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OHIOSTEVE View Post
    Wasn't there a study released a LONG time ago that proved heavy squats helped with ALL mass developement due to the release of growth hormones? So as odd as it sounds work the crap outta your arms and squat heavy. if this is incorrect or I am misremembering someone straighten me out please.
    Yeah the cavemen put that study out. It's since been disproved.
    David

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OHIOSTEVE View Post
    Regale me with more tales of how to bodybuild.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLaaR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just curious, I have seen a couple of posts stating that wrist size may determine the max size your arms can be.

Bullox or is there some truth to it ?

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've seen the same studies, and while they're interesting to read, wrist size does not necessarily correlate to having more size if you train. It just indicates you have a thicker wrist and MAY have the potential to carry more weight. Muscle size is related greatly to the length of the muscle. That is entirely genetic. Sure, some guys with shorter arm muscles have managed to build really impressive arms, but IMO if they had longer muscles, their arms would be bigger. Same deal for calves, or low insertions of lats or whatever. It's 100% genetic.

Those studies also don't take into account some guys having more fast-twitch fibers, or having more muscle cells period which gives them the potential to have a more impressive physique. You still have to eat well and work out hard, or, as the guy in the vid said, "It's still yo' mothaphukkin' set".

So says the guy with the average physique--moi.

FWIW, OP, train hard, eat well (and more if necessary) and train to get bigger all over and yes, your arms will grow, too.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    What Size pipes can I achieve

Came in expecting thread about motorcycle exhaust. Son, I am dissapoint!

Originally Posted by BLaaR View Post
    Just curious, I have seen a couple of posts stating that wrist size may determine the max size your arms can be.

Bullox or is there some truth to it ?
    Dexter Jackson has pretty small wrists. So I'd say, you can probably get your arms that big, before you have to worry about maxing them out.

β˜…DSCβ˜…
    β˜…MISC Cologne Crewβ˜…
    β˜…4200 cals a day crewβ˜…
    β˜…Squat Booty Sorority Fan Clubβ˜…
    β˜…Forum Member #109,914,313β˜…

β–Ί β–Ί β–ΊDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts β—„ β—„ β—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IC, using Dexter J as an example for a drug-free guy (or ostensibly drug free) isn't the best example around. Robby Robinson also has a rather medium-boned frame, but he and Dex took/take juice which changes a lot of the rules. Just sayin'...
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Stopped reading after I looked at your avi.
    Your avi is really impressive. Didnt know your appearance and your knowledge were the same thing. If that the case i wont be asking you for any advice on traps

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mastdog View Post
    Your avi is really impressive. Didnt know your appearance and your knowledge were the same thing. If that the case i wont be asking you for any advice on traps
    BAZINGA!!!!!!!!! (and deserved)

Oh if anyone needs advice on being streamlined and toned, send me a message.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 02-08-2013 at 03:35 AM.

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I decided a while back to focus for a while on my arms. I am right at 200 lbs now with 16% bf at 5-10 tall my arms measure at 17 1/8" when they are pumped like crazy. I was hoping that when I focused on my arms they would gain more than they have. Seem to be stuck at the same size for 4 months now. changed up this week to doing more reps per set, from 6-10 reps up to 15 reps to get a change. I vary the movements every 4 weeks or so but should probably change up more than I have.

Anybody have some advice for me?
    First, a 17 inch arm is not bad.

Second, I am going to echo what Body hard said; you want bigger arms, focus on them. A few moons ago, I did a six week program that had me dedicate two days a week to nothing but arms. The program had me do three movements each for his and tris in a 3-2-2 set fashion. The first movement was higher reps, while the second two movements were lower reps with heavier weight. At the end of the six weeks, my arms gained nearly an inch and a half.

The problem was that my other upper body lifts began to suffer, so when i stopped the program, my arms slowly drifted back to where they were. They weren't small, but they did drift back.

So the bottom line is if your goal is to get bigger arms, focus on them and hit them hard.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whew, assumptions sure abound, don't they????

When a new poster give LITTLE information, we are left to assume.....

in this case, "FOCUS" might , to him, mean "CONCENTRATE", or as we used to say in the old days: "SPECIALIZE"....

meaning: we cannot assume he is completely ignoring the rest of his body while "focusing" on arms....

without more specifics from him, it is almost pointless to go on....

and, BTW: in his avi, and profile pictures, his arms are ENTIRELY PROPORTIONATE to the rest of his body and development , right now
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and one more thing: in MY vernacular, "pipes" is slang for singing ability, referring to the trachea and vocal chords.....

OP: the typical slang expression for big arms, are "guns"....

mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    and one more thing: in MY vernacular, "pipes" is slang for singing ability, referring to the trachea and vocal chords.....

OP: the typical slang expression for big arms, are "guns"....
    I thought pipes meant your penis. When having a good ol fashioned you often say cleaning the 'pipes' out

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lost respect for you based on this comment..we all start somewhere.

Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He has an avi. He is also doing keto. Little harsh.

He isnt wearing cutoff jeans....

TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seem to be stuck at the same size for 4 months now.

I vary the movements every 4 weeks or so but should probably change up more than I have.
    If they have been stuck for 4 months(which in my opinion is not that much time), you may be overworking them. Also, why change movements every 4 weeks? Pick a few exercises to keep for the long-term and get brutally strong on them. IMHO, "changing things up" leads to stagnation, at least for me.

I thought pipes meant your penis. When having a good ol fashioned you often say cleaning the 'pipes' out
    ahem...errr......yeah.....but I thought we would disregard THAT particular slang reference....LOL...

but in either case, his choice of slang is skewered, but that being said, means nothing compared to whether he will actually return to his thread and re-comment on the comments, or give the additional information asked for.....

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    ahem...errr......yeah.....but I thought we would disregard THAT particular slang reference....LOL...

but in either case, his choice of slang is skewered, but that being said, means nothing compared to whether he will actually return to his thread and re-comment on the comments, or give the additional information asked for.....
    No, his choice of slang is skewered by your frame of reference. I have heard arms = arms, pipes, cannons, pythons, etc.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ohhhh geez! You don't even wana know what I mis-read "pipes" as when I was doing the quick skim/read of thread topics!
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

message sent.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

Skinny ******* correspondence course PM'd for
    David

kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kittyboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL. Funniest thing I've read so far today.

Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    Lost respect for you based on this comment..we all start somewhere.
    Yep.