steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Upper Back Imbalance due to Broken Clavicle..Anyone?

Hey guys...anyone else suffering from this? I broke my clavicle 21 years ago (I'm 43 now) and have struggled with muscle spasms ever since then. The left one is about an inch shorter than the right one and it really puts my traps in a bind. Yeah, I have done physical therapy, chiropractors and massage, but none of it seems to help much. I even considered getting it re-broke once I realized it was going to be a long-term problem, but I was advised that would only make things worse. So I have just lived with it for half my life. I stretch at least an hour everyday, but i'm very limited what I can do in the gym. I get massage frequently, but it's a short-term fix. Any of you guys or gals here had to deal with this, and possibly overcame it? Thanks.
    Nov 2010....245lbs. Currently....208lbs. Target....190-195. NO EXCUSES!!

steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bumping once for you western world peoples. I'm slowly getting to my goals, but DAMN...my back hurts.
    Nov 2010....245lbs. Currently....208lbs. Target....190-195. NO EXCUSES!!

ryandeleeuw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry to disappoint you bro but I'm not someone with an answer.

Have the same problem tho. LOL. Broke my left collarbone from football (soccer) 4 good years ago, just realized recently how my left traps is noticeably smaller than my right.. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas how we could fix this problem? Yes my left clavicle is not straight anymore

I'm pretty much a leftie by the way, play all sports with my left except for writing XD

TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only suggestion I have is do some extra reps on the smaller side with dumbbell shrugs.
    2012 was a year of on and off training due to miss-hap's. I had broken ribs,pulled something under my shoulder blade. Then had a total hip replacement. Got soft around the edges. Now time for a comeback. 1st year in. So far things are going great!!
    April 11th 2014 double bypass surgery. So another set back grrrrrr.

If The Bar Ain't Bending... You're Just Pretending.

There is no pill or shake. That can replace hard work.