blakemoulton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personal Trainer Interview Tomorrow!

I've been working out for about 2 years now, and I've been offered an interview at the local gym I go to for a personal trainer position!

The problem is, I'm extremely nervous for the interview tomorrow. I was told I have an interview tomorrow and a 4 day course to get certified over the weekend, so they don't expect me to know everything. Any ideas what kind of questions theyre going to ask and how to be prepared?

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    An interview followed by a 4 day course and you'd be a PT?

Consider my jimmies rustled.

I would expect them not to ask you anything useful as your gym must be terrible. They will probably hire you as long as you say that you love working out and are a very hard worker.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think the front desk receptionist at my gym went through more PT training than you will. I am with pete on this one. From what it sounds like they will ask you if you would like a job and can you reliably get there. Not to be a dick man, but I would tell them that although you will be doing some PT, that you would pursue a REAL certification in the near future.
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LostLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by blakemoulton View Post
    I've been working out for about 2 years now, and I've been offered an interview at the local gym I go to for a personal trainer position!

The problem is, I'm extremely nervous for the interview tomorrow. I was told I have an interview tomorrow and a 4 day course to get certified over the weekend, so they don't expect me to know everything. Any ideas what kind of questions theyre going to ask and how to be prepared?
    Thats actually scary...
    I sincerely hope you do not cause any real damage to anyone.
    You give something up for everything you gain

Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im hoping the 4 day course is a gym specific course and not a "cert substitute" course?? Plz say yes.

ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChessGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Blake...

Please just ignore all the negativity on here. I wish you all the best. I know that you will continue to progress in your field by getting more advanced certifications...