Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    yguanghuynh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yguanghuynh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yguanghuynh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yguanghuynh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yguanghuynh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yguanghuynh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yguanghuynh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yguanghuynh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Of all the places one shouldn't worry about how they look, it's the gym. Wear whatever's comfortable.
    That is also what I believe.

I use to wear tank tops because I thought I didn't want to sweat all over my t-shirts. I later felt like tank tops were too tight and uncomfortable around my abdomen especially. Now I always wear t-shirts. Sometimes I wearing a full hood and sweat pants, because I just want to be quick in out of gym and shower at home.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    <<<<<<<<< Gigantic D-BAG when on a cut <<<<<<<<

Winter bulk time I wear hoodie and jogging pants

Summer cut time I wear compression shirts 3 sizes to small, hell I'd go shirtless if they'd let me but they told me I can't because the Zumba girls oooing and aaahing gets to disruptive
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    hell I'd go shirtless if they'd let me but they told me I can't because the Zumba girls oooing and aaahing gets to disruptive
    There's a girl that works out at the gym near my house, her and her husband are very fit. She initially came in with a t shirt and shorts on but about half way through she took her shirt off and had some sort of sports top on. She was very well enhanced and had a nice ab section. That lasted all of about 10 mins before management came over and complained that one of the soccer moms on the treadmill found it offensive.

At the time she was doing 50lb incline benches..
    Dave

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsinCO View Post

So riddle me this...is it just me or is it the folks who have the matching outfits, 50 dollar nike "sweat whisking" shirts the ones who work out the least? Seems like that at the gyms I've gone too. The ones with the 20yr old t-shirts and shorts seem to be the more serious lifters.
    They are too slippery for low bar squatting. Though I do wear them for kickboxing as it helps in staying cool, but I only pay about $6 per shirt.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    That lasted all of about 10 mins before management came over and complained that one of the soccer moms on the treadmill found it offensive.
    Gotta love the jealous busybodies!

thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Feel33 Act43 Look53 Age63 RogerAgness's Avatar
    RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RogerAgness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    In before RogerAgness
    I resemble that remark.
    Oh, and thanks for the direct link too. I need to get my fan club numbers up.
    \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, not an amusement park!

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RogerAgness View Post
    I need to get my body weight up.
    Fixed.

And welcome back.

How can we have a wife-beater thread without you?
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Fixed.

And welcome back.

How can we have a wife-beater thread without you?
    But does he even.....

black sox?

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont care if anyone wears a tank/beater as long as they have a towel
    That one hour spent in the gym is important...But the key to seeing results is how you spend the rest of your 23

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by michail71 View Post
    They are too slippery for low bar squatting. Though I do wear them for kickboxing as it helps in staying cool, but I only pay about $6 per shirt.
    I have to wear a long sleeve shirt at MT because if not the puddle of sweat underneath me on the mat becomes quite large and dangerous.

can't see my feet (bulk) c-diddy's Avatar
    c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The term "wife beater" is derived from Cops, the television show. During domestic disputes, when police arrived at the scene the guy was usually wearing a white tank top. So, white tank top got associated with men beating their wives.

I like wearing wife beaters when I'm trim, but during a bulk I prefer something less form fitting.

Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000) Richie71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sen8or View Post
    Saw reference, thought OP meant this
    Same here! Must be a UK/NZ thing that wife beater = Stella Artois.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    <<<<<<<<< Gigantic D-BAG when on a cut <<<<<<<<
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mosul210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread got me thinking. I usually don't care what people wear to the gym, I'm under the idea that you should wear whatever makes you comfortable.

That being said, what about folks who wear wife beaters outside the gym? Are you thinking, confident/you should be able to show off your hard work? or Are you thinking D-bag/complete attention whore?
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 168 LBS
    Phase: Cutting

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mosul210 View Post
    This thread got me thinking. I usually don't care what people wear to the gym, I'm under the idea that you should wear whatever makes you comfortable.

That being said, what about folks who wear wife beaters outside the gym? Are you thinking, confident/you should be able to show off your hard work? or Are you thinking D-bag/complete attention whore?
    Usually, the guys wearing wife beaters outside of the gym are some scrawny kid, thug-wannabe who apparently can't wear his hat properly on his head apparently due to some severe medical condition.
    Dave

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Usually, the guys wearing wife beaters outside of the gym are some scrawny kid, thug-wannabe who apparently can't wear his hat properly on his head apparently due to some severe medical condition.
    That condition is called "sagging pants-itus." It is that ridiculous fad where young men stand around with each other with their pants half down. Yup, nothing as cool as standing with your "boys," holding up your pants with one hand. So bitchen'.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50) culican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mosul210 View Post

I'm thinking it might be hot. Here, where it gets 110F+ in the summer, lots of people wear them.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    These shirts were called athletic shirts years ago. Wife beaters, oh boy how terms get started.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    That condition is called "sagging pants-itus." It is that ridiculous fad where young men stand around with each other with their pants half down. Yup, nothing as cool as standing with your "boys," holding up your pants with one hand. So bitchen'.
    I wish it was a fad- I remember first seeing guys do this in 1992 when I was like 15 and I thought this absurdity couldn't possibly last past the summer. Bitchen' indeed, lol
    My training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150928103

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought this thread was going to be about a guy beating his wife in the gym... I was going to post: smash his balls with a barbell when he is benching! I see I was mistaken...

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cmg1976 View Post
    I wish it was a fad- I remember first seeing guys do this in 1992 when I was like 15 and I thought this absurdity couldn't possibly last past the summer. Bitchen' indeed, lol
    We were in Seattle grabbing a bite to eat and there was a dude standing on a curb in the parking lot holding his pants up with one hand...well they were halfway down his ass...while he yakked on a cell phone. Didn't know if he was trying to call for a ride or what the hell but he finishes his call and walks halfway across the lot and jumps into what looked like a new BMW 5 series and drives off. Driving a sweet ride like that and yet looks like a pos wannabe thug with his pants around his ass.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    That pic with the whistle.. yikes, must go wash homo off me now...

But yeah, those shirts are everywhere in my gym.. There's a few asian guys that are ripped there and In the two weeks or so I've been going and they are there everyday in another one of those shirts.. I was wondering where they even find those things, never see them at the stores, not that I'm looking lol.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has never seen one of these in the stores. I've definitely seen the same crowd wearing them (skinny HS kids) and I've also seen them on the basketball court. Most of the time on the basketball court, they will wear a wife beater underneath it.

To me, there is a HUGE difference between wearing a wife beater and any other kind of tank top. The wife beater, to me, is like showing up in your underwear, its meant as an undershirt. This means the really light, practically see thru white (or light grey tone) shirt. IMO, a true wife beater just seems out of place.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10) sqt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wifebeater Wednesdays son.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cmg1976 View Post
    funny all the weird trends in the 80s and 90s and the one that inexplicably survived 20 years is having your pants below your butt. Can't understand it.

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Yea or Nay?

Been noticing more and more guys wearing them at the gym lately.. I wear a wife beater almost every day, but never to workout in.. Just doesn't seem right to me..
    A rather unfortunate name, I rather call them vests or tank tops.
    Whatever you call them, anything without sleeves is going to show off your arm muscles.
    If you've worked hard to get them I see no harm in displaying them in the gym or elsewhere.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm leaving this thread sad & disappointed.

Damn your thread title, I was expecting tales of high adventure and feats of heroism
    Seek truth and reason

MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like a nice wife beater tee. I sweat like a stuck pig and they keep the gym I use warm so the old ladies don't complain. I didn't think of it as a fashion statement just gym clothes. Never really noticed what other guys wear
    Thoughts determine what you want. Action determines what you are...

MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarkS51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    See, now to me that's a Tank Top. Back in the day, at least around here, a "wife beater" was a t-shirt or sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off usually worn over a big beer gut and fat, soft arms to complete an ensemble with cut off jean shorts. Food and sweat stains were optional.

I always wear tanks to work out in (but not white, that was always officially underwear) but nowhere else because around here nowadays they've become de rigueur cruising wear for gays.
    It's 80% diet, 20% workout and 100% in the mind.

If you can read or carry on a conversation, you ain't working out.

To be different the only thing you have to do is stand fast when the herd moves.

Parking your s**t on a bench ain't the same thing as using it!

trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What would a wife beatee t-shirt look like?
    .. outside of the obvious blood stains and torn cloth.
    --
    Knows a trial lawyer who knows how to defend himself in an online forum.