Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I won't be training today for two reasons:

1. The gym is a good 30 minute walk from my house, and I lack the motivation
    2. I have a hell of a lot of college coursework to get done over the next two days otherwise I fail my course.

Oh, and perhaps a third reason:

3. My legs and back are still quite sore.
    Baring in mind that my house is 30 minutes away from my house, and I have college on 2/3 days I go to the gym. I squat 3/3 times I go to the gym, and am then walking around college all day, then having to walk home.
    Fat, Overweight and Embarrassed.

lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50) lewisab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Workout B

Squat 5x5 95KG
    Deadlift 1x5 110KG
    Standing Press 5x5 - 35KG
    Barbell Row 5x5 (Two fat *******s decided to use all three of the gyms barbells between them, so rows were skipped)
    CGBP 3x8 55KG
    Straight Bar Curl 3x10 - 25
    Kneeling Cable Crunch 3x20

Workout A

Squat 5x5 - 90KG
    Bench Press 5x5 - 60KG
    Barbell Row 5x5 - 70KG
    Barbell Shrug 3x8 - 100KG
    Skullcrusher 3x8 - 20KG
    Straight Bar Curl 3x8 - 25KG
    Hyperextention 2x10 - 10KG
    Kneeling Cable Crunch 3x20

I decided to do something a little different today.
    With squats, I have to now lower the weight on a Monday as I play football the day before. I done 4 sets at 90KG, and then one set of 12 at 70KG.
    Bench press was 4 sets at 60KG, one set of 12 at a lower weight
    The same with rows & skullcrushers.

Overall I felt better when I finished. I didn't feel like I could do a single thing more, which was what I wanted.

Again, I'm missing my Wednesday session.
    I have my gym instructing course in an hour, meaning I won't have time before. By the time I've finished it will be around 3 o'clock, which is when my gym gets busy and there's no chance of me being able to use the squat rack for around an hour without someone moaning.

I'm now thinking about changing to a four day split so I can have Wednesday's off, and go to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Friday's workout was interesting.

I was short for time, so decided to change up the sets and reps.
    The DOM's lasted longer, however I haven't eaten much over the past few days as I've felt quite sick.

I'm planning on starting Lyle McDonald's Generic Bulking Routine tomorrow.
    I'm going to run that for six weeks, like I have Jason DB's 5x5 and then compare the two and see how I feel.

This week has been about getting some starting weights written down for my new routine, Lyle Mcdonald's Generic Bulking Routine. After six weeks on Jason DB's 5x5, I've decided to switch over. I'm debating maybe switching between these two programs ever 6 weeks, unless I see some dramatic results which make me want to stick with either.

I'll post the starting weights on Monday when I get back to the gym.

Routine:

Upper
    Lower
    Rest
    Upper
    Lower
    Rest
    Rest

Going to do some light cardio on rest days to try and cut some of this fat away.

BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDez96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice gainz man
    ▪█─█▪OpenHeartSurgeryCrew▪█─█▪
    Accounting Crew
    Deadlifts and Pop Tarts
    Cutting sucks
    ▪█─█ ▪█─█