roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question about Orange Triad

So I purchased Orange Triad and have been taking 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. I have a phobia of swallowing pills so i have to crush them up and mix them with a protein shake (I don't even notice a flavor difference)

Anyways, It'd be a lot more convenient to crush all 6 pills at once and take it at some point during the day. Is this a bad decision or will it just be less effective?

CL reps welcome!

*On a side note, I look forward to buying Green Mag Sour Apple tomorrow, the sample pack was delicious

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn't matter how many you take at one sitting

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by roflitsjosh View Post
    So I purchased Orange Triad and have been taking 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. I have a phobia of swallowing pills so i have to crush them up and mix them with a protein shake (I don't even notice a flavor difference)

Anyways, It'd be a lot more convenient to crush all 6 pills at once and take it at some point during the day. Is this a bad decision or will it just be less effective?

CL reps welcome!

*On a side note, I look forward to buying Green Mag Sour Apple tomorrow, the sample pack was delicious
    Like reverse79 said it doesn't matter if you grind them up because they'll end up in the same place anyways, also glad to hear you enjoyed the Green Mag sample enough to warrant a purchase, it's an outstanding creatine product for sure.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50) roflitsjosh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    Doesn't matter how many you take at one sitting
    So I could just take all 6 at once?

I was just making sure there wasn't a risk of ingesting so many different vitamins and minerals at once for a long period of time

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So I could just take all 6 at once?

I was just making sure there wasn't a risk of ingesting so many different vitamins and minerals at once for a long period of time
    It's better if you spread them out with your meal to help with digestion, I personally do 3 pills 2 times each day, but if you forget to take them with meals then all 6 is better than none as you will still get the joint/flex support benefits.
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    It's better if you spread them out with your meal to help with digestion, I personally do 3 pills 2 times each day, but if you forget to take them with meals then all 6 is better than none as you will still get the joint/flex support benefits.
    That's the main reason I take them anyways. A broken wrist and bruised knee from snowboarding has left me with a bad wrist. My wrist kills the next day if I do pushups or even after benching sometimes.

That's the main reason I take them anyways. A broken wrist and bruised knee from snowboarding has left me with a bad wrist. My wrist kills the next day if I do pushups or even after benching sometimes.
    Currently using any fish oil?
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does not matter. Just as long as you take it.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be nice if OT was a powder....

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    keep them split up for best results and max absorption
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831