hockeyswag69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Desperate help needed!!

I'm 5'9.5 and about 145lbs and almost 16. As the hockey season is coming to an end, I am going to start training like a beast again but last year I didn't make barely any gains due to a sh*tty diet. I'm 100% committed to following a diet and workout plan, I just don't know what to do. I've looked through the forums already and I don't know what to do. I play hockey 3-4 times a week and when I'm not playing hockey I will run/do cardio. I need a workout plan and meal plan that will help me get big but lean. I'll be training from now up until september, then will be just running, and maintaining my muscle that I've built. Help would be greatly appreaciated. I'm skinny but I still have some muscle.. And a little extra fat that I don't want. Please help, thanks

Bumppp

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stop doing cardio, not sure if you need to do that to keep up your stamina for hockey but try to limit it down, or just do really quick sessions (ex: running 2 miles as fast as you can). Preferably no cardio at all if you can.

milk and pasta is your friend. If you are an ecto and cant gain fat dont be afraid to indulge in as much as you can.

Personally I have:

1lb of pasta for lunch/after school = 1500 cals
    1 gallon of milk a day = 2000 cals.
    Plenty of meat for dinner (close to 1lb, whole chicken breast is my favorite) = 500-800 cals

The gallon of milk is tough, but if you cant stomach it or it gives you digestive problems cut it to like half a gallon a day. Even with only a half gallon of milk, These three things are enough to hit your macros along with a typical breakfast

Make sure you do squats, deadlifts, bench atleast twice a week each

Originally Posted by TheSaltyAngus View Post
    stop doing cardio, not sure if you need to do that to keep up your stamina for hockey but try to limit it down, or just do really quick sessions (ex: running 2 miles as fast as you can). Preferably no cardio at all if you can.

milk and pasta is your friend. If you are an ecto and cant gain fat dont be afraid to indulge in as much as you can.

Personally I have:

1lb of pasta for lunch/after school = 1500 cals
    1 gallon of milk a day = 2000 cals.
    Plenty of meat for dinner (close to 1lb, whole chicken breast is my favorite) = 500-800 cals

The gallon of milk is tough, but if you cant stomach it or it gives you digestive problems cut it to like half a gallon a day. Even with only a half gallon of milk, These three things are enough to hit your macros along with a typical breakfast

Make sure you do squats, deadlifts, bench atleast twice a week each
    Thank you so much! Would that be considered bulking or cutting though cause hockey probably burns lots of calories, and I'm not sure how many calories I burn daily. Also, any advice on a good workout plan? Like a good 4 or 5 or even 6 day split?