ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just started at the gym! Don't know how to get motivated

Ok so I'm only 103 pounds at 5 feet y'all I'm in pretty decent shape but I want to be in really good shape. How do I motivate myself since I don't need to lose weight or anything like that?

Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Braveheart999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well first off you need a defined and measurable goal. How do you measure and work towards "in really good shape" you could be there now? Or you maybe need to gain or lose 5lbs? Or perhaps increase your squat by 30kg? Define your goal and work towards it. Resolve to achieve it. Then go achieve it.
    Lift. Eat. Sleep. Repeat = Awesomeness.

Goal: 180lbs & 10% by the end of 2013.

Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ItsmeKmb View Post
    Ok so I'm only 103 pounds at 5 feet y'all I'm in pretty decent shape but I want to be in really good shape. How do I motivate myself since I don't need to lose weight or anything like that?
    Try listening to music. that always seems to help a bit.

YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YungJoc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    quit being a lazy phuck thats how

ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItsmeKmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Josiahstaton View Post
    Try listening to music. that always seems to help a bit.
    Thanks! Ima get pandora or some app on my iphone

Originally Posted by Braveheart999 View Post
    Well first off you need a defined and measurable goal. How do you measure and work towards "in really good shape" you could be there now? Or you maybe need to gain or lose 5lbs? Or perhaps increase your squat by 30kg? Define your goal and work towards it. Resolve to achieve it. Then go achieve it.
    Thanks for the advice! Ill figure that out and then start from there

Originally Posted by YungJoc View Post
    quit being a lazy phuck thats how
    First of all I'm not lazy clearly that's why I'm in the gym and already in decent shape and secondly judging by your photos I'd recommend you get in a bar and get off my post bc you seem sexually frustrated and could use some ass. I dont deal with uneducated people. Thanks

RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RockyCapone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    take the worst picture of yourself as possible-no tan-no sucking in your tummy-no makeup etc. save it just for yourself-works for me, not a pic of you but my own. Also dont be a scale watcher instead get your body fat checked and get all your measurements done. Because everything happens so slow you wont notice and after 3 months when you say F this recheck your measurements and BF% you will be very suprised. Promise.
    best lifts 2-04-13
    Squat 355x1
    Bench 270x1
    Deadlift 465x1
    Bodyweight 198 at 41 years young 16% BF.
    "When is it my turn?"

Originally Posted by RockyCapone View Post
    take the worst picture of yourself as possible-no tan-no sucking in your tummy-no makeup etc. save it just for yourself-works for me, not a pic of you but my own. Also dont be a scale watcher instead get your body fat checked and get all your measurements done. Because everything happens so slow you wont notice and after 3 months when you say F this recheck your measurements and BF% you will be very suprised. Promise.
    I never thought to do that. Thanks for the good idea!

ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Listen to music, get pissed, imagine that your training to have the worlds hottest body and believe that you can do it. The hardest part is getting in the gym, once your there just work hard. Give it time and make it a lifestyle.

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    for me i just go in and get myself pumped up by doing a few warm up sets. i always seem to get motivated by just starting my workout and getting the blood flowing. i could be the only one that doesn't even listen to music in the gym. i always psyche myself up in my head to lift.

Thank y'all for all the advice!!

Nerdybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerdybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nerdybrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get off my post bc you seem sexually frustrated and could use some ass. I dont deal with uneducated people. Thanks
    You madam, are win. Please visit the misc section during your stay.

Anyhoo, pick a goal you want to achieve. You said you want to increase fitness but how? Run faster? Longer? Jump Higher? Lift More? or maybe you're just looking to lose a bit more fat to get shredded, who knows how women work.

Like the guy said above, pick a goal and define exactly what it is you want, work towards it and don't give up. Plenty of sections/threads/people on this site that will help whatever your goal.

Originally Posted by Nerdybrah View Post
    You madam, are win. Please visit the misc section during your stay.

Anyhoo, pick a goal you want to achieve. You said you want to increase fitness but how? Run faster? Longer? Jump Higher? Lift More? or maybe you're just looking to lose a bit more fat to get shredded, who knows how women work.

Like the guy said above, pick a goal and define exactly what it is you want, work towards it and don't give up. Plenty of sections/threads/people on this site that will help whatever your goal.

Haha thanks! Yea my brother is really shredded and cut and I am trying to work towards his goals so I am going for the shredded/ cut look haha although that sounds so unfeminine. But thanks for your advice.

morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) morpheeum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are lucky that you are a woman. My feeling is that by going to the gym for like 3 months, you can easily get some real nice curves and get in some good shape. I really do this that it'd be easy for you to get to the goals you want, you just have to get motivated for few months. In these months you will learn some great stuff about your own body, nutrition etc. Good luck!

shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazzag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you are doing something you enjoy you dont need motivation to keep going

Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Z71on38s has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like to take a few pics of myself every month. I feel like it really helps me notice my progress, and keeps me wanting more. Are you taking a preworkout, that also really gets me motivated.