EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What to do about music?

Have ipod docking station.. Allow clients to bring g their own music but not everyone does.

All the radio stations In The am are raunchy and play inappropriate stuff.

Plus pop radio is driving me crazy at this point. Any Pandora recommendations with censored music? I have some older clients who would be put of by vulgar stuff... Younger clients don't care.

Many people will listen to anything so in left to choose.

Regular radio is playing g the same Bieber minaj song and taylor Swift song at least three times per hour.

Help

naominimrata has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    Have ipod docking station.. Allow clients to bring g their own music but not everyone does.

All the radio stations In The am are raunchy and play inappropriate stuff.

Plus pop radio is driving me crazy at this point. Any Pandora recommendations with censored music? I have some older clients who would be put of by vulgar stuff... Younger clients don't care.

Many people will listen to anything so in left to choose.

Regular radio is playing g the same Bieber minaj song and taylor Swift song at least three times per hour.

Help
    Make your own playlist of songs w a high Bpm. Or on pandora, put Sean Paul, he rarely curses nor could you understand him. Justin timber lake, shakira

pepin0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepin0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepin0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepin0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepin0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepin0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepin0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepin0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Music is important , so I make every one of my clients to give me the name of his favourite song and it directly goes on my ipod so that's my way of making everyone happy

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What I found is a VERY good pandora station is "La Roux" it's hip and upbeat to where everyone will like it but it's not overly mainstream. We usually play **** like 2pac and Pantera and even the women don't care too much but if there's a newbie that might need some easing in, we just search for La Roux on pandora.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you have an Ipod Touch/Iphone download the Songza app. Free, and you can pull up full playlists for any musical genre you like and it plays them. There are literally thousands of options and you can attune a playlist to whatever client is coming in - hardcore guys can have death metal and little old ladies can have big band from the 40's if they want.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks, i will try those out
    I have android galaxy s3

I also found on pandora you can go into the settings and set it where all the music is censored, so the channels/playlists would be irrelevant at that point.

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    I play Edited Pandora rotating stations throughout the day.
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500) BC02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    just set it on a heavy metal/hard rock pandora station. Cant go wrong listening to pantera/machine head/gnr/acdc all day in the gym