Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500)
    This guy likes it:

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011...vans-deer.html

(not endorsing his analysis...just posting it)

devan7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Faust24 View Post
    Not all reviews are =

Look through the reviews, try messaging some of the people and asking them for their opinion on it. I did this with L-Dopa, did research looked at ratings. Seen a member of the forums I valued their opinion and asked them. Wouldn't you know the person I felt would give me good advice was more than willing to reply back. Any company could make fake accounts and give ratings, or give people product and ask for good ratings.

Also asking in a thread is not the best idea. You will get people like ^^^^^first two posters that most likely never even tried the product and are ready to condemn it on others opinions.
    yeah i agree, these threads become pissing matches in about two seconds. the only problem with messaging is that i dont know who has taken these things. but thanks man

vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vonpato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Yes, it's worth it

Originally Posted by devan7 View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with DVS Raw or any other Deer Antler Velvet products? DVS Raw is ranked 10 in Bodybuilding.com store, so I was wondering if it was worth the money.
    I tried a different version of Deer Velvet, I was looking for the same, with better price.

At the original page costs $ 39.99, BodyBuilding has it for $ 24.97
    go to source deervelvetsource dot com

You also could tried, this other version LuRong Living Essential
    Source lurongliving dot com

I still stick up with DVS !!

Thanks BB

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vonpato View Post
    I tried a different version of Deer Velvet, I was looking for the same, with better price.

At the original page costs $ 39.99, BodyBuilding has it for $ 24.97
    go to source deervelvetsource dot com

You also could tried, this other version LuRong Living Essential
    Source lurongliving dot com

I still stick up with DVS !!

Thanks BB
    really? this again
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

ginogarcia1238 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a big boy, 270 pounds, 5'11 , I pulled a nerve in my back deadlifting to many reps of 270, although I did deadlift 315 easy but not as many reps.

The pain hurt like hell and there is no pain killer or steroid or testosterone booster that can fix it, only anti-inflamatories for the rest of my life.

The deer antler has helped me recover somewhat, the pain has faded but there are no gains in muscle and no pumps, I only believe this stuff helps recover nerve problems or backs problems but no hard core gains in the gym and no weight lose or cutting.

BTW , many users report cutting and ripping and muscle gain super strength. How the hell can you have both? You gotta go threw a bulking stage before you get anywhere close to deadlifting 400. You cant do both!!!!!